Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    This was posted in the Hewlett/McKay Thunk...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13684

Thanks to Mercury973.
    Priceless! Absolutly Priceless!!!
    sigpic

Comment

The old standing in each others personal space.

*Touching*

Comment

I don't know if I saw it here or on the McShep LJ comm, but someone pointed out that the next few frames, John gets this look like... "Wait, we aren't supposed to be touchy-feely in public!?" Very cute.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
          I don't know if I saw it here or on the McShep LJ comm, but someone pointed out that the next few frames, John gets this look like... "Wait, we aren't supposed to be touchy-feely in public!?" Very cute.
          Mmm, never noticed the look and I have watched the scene a few times, just a few but it was an odd thing to do for John anyway he is not touchy feely with anyone *Ancient babes aside* and Rodney could be the poster boy for 'no touching.com' so it wouldn't surprise me if the look is there. OK I have to go and look at it now Lol.

Comment

but it was an odd thing to do for John anyway he is not touchy feely with anyone *Ancient babes aside* and Rodney could be the poster boy for 'no touching.com'
            no-touching.com, this one cracked me up!
            But it's true, I think both of them are people who feel a bit uncomfortable with all this hugging and touching stuff. (examples: John: Siege3, Rodney: Hot Zone).
            But maybe that's why they are such a great couple: Together they start to discover what they're missing and learn anew what physical closeness means and what a touch can do to them...

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
              no-touching.com, this one cracked me up!
              I've been watching too much Arrested Development lately.

But it's true, I think both of them are people who feel a bit uncomfortable with all this hugging and touching stuff. (examples: John: Siege3, Rodney: Hot Zone).
              Both of them looked so uncomfortable, John with Weir hugging him and Rodney with Ford tying to hug him.

But maybe that's why they are such a great couple: Together they start to discover what they're missing and learn anew what physical closeness means and what a touch can do to them...
              I like how you mind works.

Comment

I like how you mind works.
                Thanks.
                But it can also get rather dirty whenever it's gutter time!

Bye, A.

Comment

Thanks.
                  But it can also get rather dirty whenever it's gutter time!
                  Well I know that! And speaking of gutter...I just finished reading the sequel to "A Man in Uniform" by Rina & Orithain (Area 52 ) I like the idea of Rodney getting turned on by John in his uniform, of course he doesn't stay in it for long.

Now when do we get to see him in his uniform on SGA?

Comment

I like the idea of Rodney getting turned on by John in his uniform, of course he doesn't stay in it for long.
                    Now when do we get to see him in his uniform on SGA?
                    Hehe, I can imagine that this uniform does turn Rodney on (Just like the thigh strap does in some fics ), oh yes I can...
                    I'd like to see John in his uniform, I once saw this very, very good manip by someone of John in his AF Uniform, and wow did he look fine!

Bye, A.

Comment

Hehe, I can imagine that this uniform does turn Rodney on (Just like the thigh strap does in some fics), oh yes I can...
                      I'd like to see John in his uniform, I once saw this very, very good manip by someone of John in his AF Uniform, and wow did he look fine!
                      I have seen one too, on LJ I think it was. He looked better then Jack which for me is saying something. And SG-1 has loads of Jack in his uniform, even Sam in hers so I think it is time to see Sheppard. Pity they didn't show it in Siege 3 it was the perfect opportunity.

Comment

Hey,
                        I think I told you of the Mcshep poster I made...
                        Well, I managed to make photos now, they're in the first post at my LJ (link is in my sig). Maybe you want to see it

Sorry that I'm hardly posting here, I just have much to do for school these days *sigh*

Comment

hey freyja - cute poster! and i like how you came up with "jayar"

Comment

Originally posted by STARGÅTER
                            hey freyja - cute poster! and i like how you came up with "jayar"
                            Oh, thanks!

Comment

Just showing off my new siggy

It'll rotate along with my McWeir one
                              Last edited by sueKay; 17 July 2006, 07:36 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well it isn't the best cap in the world, but it is now canon. They eat lunch together lol! I don't care what the cut shot looked like he was obviously looking at Rodney the whole time; either that or trying to make Rodney jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                X