Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 21 April 2006, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

OMG! What happened we have turned into a cap thread! Not that I am complaining.

Heads up if you missed it but Skydiver started a same gender pairing thread like her M/F one: Vote for your favourite M/M slash pairing HERE.

Bet you can't guess who I voted for... oh and it is just for fun so not silly sock puppets *I know it goes on!*

Comment

Hey dear Slashers!

rose - I voted as well, and I think it's quite clear which pairing I have chosen It's nice to see that McShep has the most votes until now (and I don't think this will change).

Annie - Welcome to this little thread! *hugs* Nice to see you here. Enjoy your stay
              And thanks for the many pics (SGC as well)... I'd know very much captions for them, but most aren't really PG... I-) *choughs* *lol*

Comment

Thought you guys might like this -

muahahahahahahahaha!!

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hi Annie - thanks for the caps!

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  Heads up if you missed it but Skydiver started a same gender pairing thread like her M/F one
                  I voted, of course for McShep, but I was tempted to vote for McBeck, because it's always hard to decide which pairing I like more. But McKay/Sheppard won again. Simply too OTP.
                  FH, you really know no boundaries, hu?

But I shouldn't talk, I've already read some post-'Conversion' fanfics which could have had this pic as a cover!

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar

But I shouldn't talk, I've already read some post-'Conversion' fanfics which could have had this pic as a cover!

Bye, A.
                    OMG! there are fanfics?! haha thats great lol!

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I voted, of course for McShep, but I was tempted to vote for McBeck, because it's always hard to decide which pairing I like more. But McKay/Sheppard won again. Simply too OTP.
                      You actually surprised me there, I was sure you would go with McBeck. Not enough fics with Carson wearing his Labcoat then?
                      FH, you really know no boundaries, hu? But I shouldn't talk, I've already read some post-'Conversion' fanfics which could have had this pic as a cover!
                      Mg needs a warning tag. "Run away, run away!"

So Arlessiar what are these fics? Have to say I tend to stay away from episode tags. They don't do the wild thang while he is
                      Spoiler:
                      Bug Sheppard to they?

Comment

OMG! What happened we have turned into a cap thread! Not that I am complaining.

Heads up if you missed it but Skydiver started a same gender pairing thread like her M/F one: Vote for your favourite M/M slash pairing HERE.

Bet you can't guess who I voted for... oh and it is just for fun so not silly sock puppets *I know it goes on!*
                        Thanks for the link. I went and voted for McKay/Sheppard. It is just the most obvious choice!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hi Annie - thanks for the caps!

Bye, A.

You can make a comment like that and then not provide a link.
                          I would love to know where you found those.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Quick Cap to keep this thread alive

Comment

You actually surprised me there, I was sure you would go with McBeck.
                              Really? Because Beckett and McKay are my favourite characters on SGA?
                              I also like Sheppard a lot, and somehow I think that McKay and Sheppard are something like an OTP. Normally I wouldn't say something like this, because generally I tend not to interpret things on a TV show as being ship or slash when they clearly aren't meant to be that way. But there's something about McKay and Sheppard on the show I can't explain, something like slashy vibes, even though JF and DH certainly don't mean to play it that way. But Rodney and John simply fit together, as if they belong to each other secretly and naturally, and in a very positive way.
                              This pairing is the reason why I like slash now. I once swore I'd never like slash, I hated it in the LOTR or the StarTrek fandom, it just didn't seem right. But it does make sense in SGA. And as I said, McBeck is a very close second.

Concerning these fanfic tags for 'Conversion' three people want links for by now (What have I done? ), right now I remember reading two such episode tags, but one I read quite some time ago and I simply don't know the link anymore. To the other fic I can't link directly here because the fic's not PG. Yes, as Rose put it, they do "the wild thang while he is
                              Spoiler:
                              Bug Sheppard"

I can just give you the title of this fic, it's called "Shed your skin" and it's been written by Jenn. You can find this fanfic in the memories in her Livejournal: LJ seperis

Oh, and just FYI, there are also Beckett/Sheppard fanfics with the same topic out there.

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Really? Because Beckett and McKay are my favourite characters on SGA?
                                I also like Sheppard a lot, and somehow I think that McKay and Sheppard are something like an OTP. Normally I wouldn't say something like this, because generally I tend not to interpret things on a TV show as being ship or slash when they clearly aren't meant to be that way. But there's something about McKay and Sheppard on the show I can't explain, something like slashy vibes, even though JF and DH certainly don't mean to play it that way. But Rodney and John simply fit together, as if they belong to each other secretly and naturally, and in a very positive way.
                                I don't think JF or DH mean to play it that way, but they have an on screen chemistry that cannot be denied, and as smushybird said way back when, if the characters were male/female they would be in a relationship by now.

The writers would be falling over themselves to pair them. But SG is scifi and straight as the day is long, so NEVER going to happen, it is a cop out of course and unlike some; the only reason I wouldn't want it to happen on the show is because the writers couldn't do it and make it fresh and original, they would muck it up and ruin it.

If I thought they could write it I would say go ahead, and don't give a darn about the conservatives that would scream blue murder about the show having a gay couple. It's fraking 2006 already, come on even Dr Who kind of went there! Oh sure Sheppard is military but he wouldn't be the first guy in the military to bend *no pun intended* the rules and have a blind eye turned because of his station and importance to the mission... and as the producers themselves have referenced, the input from the military is great but this is still a TV show so they write what they want in the end.
                                I can just give you the title of this fic, it's called "Shed your skin" and it's been written by Jenn. You can find this fanfic in the memories in her Livejournal: LJ seperis
                                Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X