No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you lot checked out Wraithbait.com? *grins* They've got a wide range of fics. More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

That's where I read it love that site, have spent many an hour on there lol

If anyone hasn't read it then check out 'Glass Houses' one of my faves
      sigpic

Comment

This is a really good one I just read the other day. Wraith Killers

It's really sweet with Sheppard wooing McKay and Daniel wooing Jack. Lots of cool action too and a surprise weapon against the Wraith.
        sigpic

Comment

*rolls eyes* Alright lovelies,I'm having a blonde moment and it's lasting all day. I'm in the mood for domestic fics over on Wraithbait.com but I can't remember any titles. *face palm* Yeah,that kind of blonde moment. Anywho,I'll post a teaser for one of them. It's the one where John brings a black and white kitten to Rodney (it crawled into the engine to keep warm) after going into town for supplies. Of course Rodney had been freaking out thinking John had crashed his vehicle in the deep snow. Does this daftness ring a bell with anyone? If so,can ya post a link? *squishy hugs everyone* You lot rock! More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Crud, this rings a bell but I can't think of it. *thinks hard*
            sigpic

Comment

*rolls eyes* I know right Cheeky? It's driving me crazy too. lol Hopefully a thorough search of Wraithbait.com will produce answers. *grins* Ain't research fun? hehe More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *rolls eyes* I know right Cheeky? It's driving me crazy too. lol Hopefully a thorough search of Wraithbait.com will produce answers. *grins* Ain't research fun? hehe More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                I remember Rodney fussing over the kitten and them trying to feed it and keep it warm and all that fluffy stuff. But yeah, don't remember the title.
                sigpic

Comment

You know what types of fics I like with McShep is the ones where John gets whumped then McKay gives him TLC!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Found it.
                    Interlude
                    sigpic

Comment

*high fives ya* Good on ya Cheeky!! Ya did it. *grins* That's the fic I was thinking about.
                      Re-read it again just now. What a nice hawt fic. GUH. More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

*high fives ya* Good on ya Cheeky!! Ya did it. *grins* That's the fic I was thinking about.
                        Re-read it again just now. What a nice hawt fic. GUH. More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        Ill give ya my most recent one:

http://y0ungandl0aded.livejournal.com/23728.html
                        BALCONIES
                        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks TLM!! I'll give your work a look-see in a bit. More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Somebody gave me a link to some pseudo Graphic novel McSheps today and they are hysterical.
                            A Bed Too Small
                            That Which Does Not Kill Us

I laughed so hard on a couple of things I think I hurt myself.
                            sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMFAO!! Cheeky,those were freaking hysterical! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. *smirks* Loved the bed one better though...I wonder why? lol More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMFAO!! Cheeky,those were freaking hysterical! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. *smirks* Loved the bed one better though...I wonder why? lol More McShep please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                I liked the bed one the best, too. Too funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X