Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    well i've seen smilies with rain... then just add two cold smilies
    With hair! Could you post the one in the rain?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

let me find it!! i think it has an umbrella on it, but there might be some without!

Comment

ok, well here's a couple of comforting/hugging smilies...

as for rain:

some snow:

Comment

OK, Thanks, I'm working on it!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yay!! can't wait!

Comment

I think I might have a deadline the animation shop runs out soon.

Comment

UH OH!! well let's beat that deadline!!

Comment

How's this looking?????

Comment

oh!! that's adorable!! i'd take it just like that!!

Comment

I'm adding hair now, What color is Weir's hair, Redish brown or just brown?

Comment

How do they look with hair?

Last edited by Angelique; 22 February 2005, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to say, "Hello." I thought I'd drop in and see how this ship is floating... *looks around the main deck* nice - looks like a sweet ride...

Of course, after spending years aboard the USS Sam/Jack ship...I don't think I'll ever quite be as ready to permanently sail on another vessel...but...I think Weir and McKay make a better couple than Weir and Sheppard.

McKay was so annoying in SG1 - which was what he was supposed to be me thinks. But I really LIKE this guy in Atlantis!!! He's still annoying - sure - but now loveably so! Plus, I love how Elizabeth always looks at Rodney with this little expression of humor mixed with a twinge of annoyance and a smidgen of 'you're so cute.' Also, Rodney has grown so much in Atlantis in so many ways... I really preferred the original Weir actress, but this one is OK - took me a while to warm up to her... And, Weir is probably the only woman at Atlantis that could actually tolerate Rodney.

Sheppard is just to much of a one dimensional copy of Jack that is sort of sickens me...I was really hoping for a more diverse character. OK - so being a little like Jack is OK - but his mannerism, his inflection, his humor, his bantering with Rodney, it just isn't me...oh but wait - this isn't a bash Sheppard site - sorry - many apologizes...it's hard for me to stay on task....but Sheppard and Teyla ship is OK - but maybe Teyla and the Doctor work better?

Anyway, I think I'd like to occassionally set sail with you guys if that's ok? Where can I buy a ticket?
                          This is great.
                          I told ya.
                          I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                          Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

i love the smilie with the hair!!

and welcome aboard!!! no tickets needed!! this one's a free ride

Comment

So... Do we just need to vote then?

Welcome aboard GateSeeker2!!!

Comment

Catch ya later - I'm turning in.....*begins snoring even as I'm typinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggg
                                This is great.
                                I told ya.
                                I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                                Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Working...
                                X