Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angelique
    I saw a lot of McWeir in "Before I Sleep", But Purpleyin already listed them all!!
    Well I went over this episode really well for a tag I wrote (from Old Weir's perspective) and soo many times before that just because I love it.

Here's the link to the my 3 tags for the episode (last one is Old Weir's)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2259296/1/

But you know I've gotten very good at spotting McWeir bits and pieces since I've reviewed several episodes for McWeir before (Hide and Seek, 38 minutes and The Eye)- I'm sure I'll find more when I make the screencaps and write the review - alot of it is in the looks and what's not said, in my opinion, and that can be seen even better frame by frame!

Comment

wow... a copy to see over and over.... i'm officially envious i have no VCR and i don't download them, so i have to wait for the DVDs!!!!! and this is gonna be an absolutely evil wait too!!!

can't wait for your screencaps (make sure to give us one of your lovely links when ya do )

Comment

It's so nice to see an active McWeir thread yay! I saw ship in Letters From Pegasus a bit. So need to start my fic for that...

Lucy

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          wow... a copy to see over and over.... i'm officially envious i have no VCR and i don't download them, so i have to wait for the DVDs!!!!! and this is gonna be an absolutely evil wait too!!!

can't wait for your screencaps (make sure to give us one of your lovely links when ya do )
          I'll be sure to.

In the mean time I'll just remind for newcomers that there's a very cool McWeir group here. Getting quite a bit of discussion there and plenty of fics posted - regular mcWeir chats too and roundrobins and challenges to take part in.
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weirmckayship/

And NC-17 sister site here.
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weirmckaysmut/

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
            It should be obvious which bit when you see it. Still a matter of interpretation But it's hard to miss what I'm talking about if you've seen it.
            Correction, it's not a matter of interpretation. It's a matter of how how much the writers and directors are trying to ram it down out throats (sideways, I might add).

Still, McWeir forever and the show will be great. Well, might need some plots. Maybe a cool enemy or two. Possibly some neat special effects. A few gun battles wouldn't be bad either, actually...
            sigpic
            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

We where over at the Sheyla thread making a smiley for our ship and we thought we needed one for McWeir too, So any ideas?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

and bumpy to page one
                sigpic

Comment

How about this?????

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

LOL!! that's cute!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
                      Correction, it's not a matter of interpretation. It's a matter of how how much the writers and directors are trying to ram it down out throats (sideways, I might add).

Still, McWeir forever and the show will be great. Well, might need some plots. Maybe a cool enemy or two. Possibly some neat special effects. A few gun battles wouldn't be bad either, actually...
                      Yes its there and they put it there but you could still interpret it as friendship OR as more; I'd lean on the more but hoping it's not.

And how about more Kolya... He knows what's there, knows what McKay wuold do

Comment

page 3!!!! yikes!! can't have that!! and hey, 100th reply

Comment

Ok no caps today - and not much progress on the McWeir site I'm making either (suggestions welcome) since I have essays to do, dang, uni gets in the way once more.

But I have had like 6 McWeir vid ideas buzzing aroundfor when i get my tapes back off a friend and I had a little play aorund with my graphics program too (still trying to work out how to make stuff look like I want) but came up with this - 4 versions, love to know what people think of them.

Comment

i like that third one!! i must ask, is that the wide shot of atlantis in the background?? the clouds look freakishly similar!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              i like that third one!! i must ask, is that the wide shot of atlantis in the background?? the clouds look freakishly similar!
                              The main shot is from infirmary scene in Sanctuary (Patti made a lovely merge of the panning shot from him to her that I used for this - so say thanks to Patti too!) and the top cloud bit is from Sanctuary city shot but rest of background is a blurry gateroom screencap, that is on screen for a second after a Weir shot where she leaves. So it's an odd edit together but I think it works ok.

Here are the caps I made that I used.
                              Background shot.
                              http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/114/background1.JPG

City backgorund (cloud) shot
                              http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/114/atlantis.JPG

Comment

cool cute pic of mcweir in front, lovely pic of the clouds in the back... what's not to like

Comment

Working...
                                X