No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I'm going to meet David Hewlett on friday (amongst others) does anyone have a good mcweir question i can ask???!

lol

(is both terrified and delighted)

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly
      OMG I'm going to meet David Hewlett on friday (amongst others) does anyone have a good mcweir question i can ask???!

lol

Have fun!!! I'm sure he'll be great!

Comment

*picks self up off the floor from faint*

i'll probably forget my name

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

Well, ummm. Just don't puke. I heard some poor guy did that in front of Torri at the Brisbane convention

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
            Well, ummm. Just don't puke. I heard some poor guy did that in front of Torri at the Brisbane convention
            How bad is that???
            Scary!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
              You know what? I like it here! I might just hang around for a while
              You're always welcome! *pushes over a sofa*

lol

LUCKY! This is that Australian con, right? The one with David and Torri and Joe (who apparently couldn't go because of other work)?

Hmm...Mcweir questions. If you're really brave you could always take aaobuttons's approach and casually ask him if Rodney and Elizabeth are secretly meeting up in transporters.
              Or you could tell him that you think that he works really well together with Torri and that you always like watching their characters interact onscreen (subtle nudge!).
              Or you could ask him if he thinks that Elizabeth would be jealous if Carter came to Atlantis.

New info about TLG I found while digging through Torri's last con:
              Spoiler:
              Apparently Torri said that Elizabeth was going to fight 4 guys. Assuming one is Shep, that leaves three others that she kicks around. Odd though, considering the spoilers say that she only has a feud with Shep because of the alien influences. Perhaps the other three are other alien influenced people or regular Atlantians that just got in the way? I have no idea if they're redshirt security guys who are with Shep at the time, or if she fights other people on the Atlantis team. It's possible that one of those other three is Rodney, which would certainly be fun to watch. What on earth would he think of her after she did that? You would think that her anti-violence pro-negotiation stance would be a major tip off for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                Spoiler:
                Apparently Torri said that Elizabeth was going to fight 4 guys. Assuming one is Shep, that leaves three others that she kicks around. Odd though, considering the spoilers say that she only has a feud with Shep because of the alien influences. Perhaps the other three are other alien influenced people or regular Atlantians that just got in the way? I have no idea if they're redshirt security guys who are with Shep at the time, or if she fights other people on the Atlantis team. It's possible that one of those other three is Rodney, which would certainly be fun to watch. What on earth would he think of her after she did that? You would think that her anti-violence pro-negotiation stance would be a major tip off for him.
                That mental image is just too funny!
                Spoiler:
                Even with any training he might have had I can still see the influenced Elizabeth whupping Rodney's arse. I don't think he'd know what to do, probably be scared of hurting her more than necessary and I'm betting she'll be alot stronger, and knowledgable, like that than people will expect.

Comment

lol

You're going to see David Hewlett!?! SQUEE! All I ask is that you pass along that at Penn State he has a huge group of fangirls who think he is one of the cutest things to ever hit sci-fi. You are going to have such a great time -- and be sure to pump for McWeir information, but I'm sure you have that covered! Tell us all about it when you get back!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

New info kindly posted by Morbo about the region 1 Atlantis DVD set that's coming out next Tuesday!

It would appear that 14 out of the 20 episodes have commentaries. David is co-commentating on Storm/Eye, Brotherhood, and Siege 1/2. Torri is co-commentating on Hide and Seek and Sanctuary. So I'm really looking forward to hearing the commentaries and see if David talks about Rodney's reactions with Elizabeth in Storm/Eye (standing in front of the gun, the "if this doesn't work" line, the huddling) and if Torri talks about Rodney in Hide and Seek (especially that end scene...) and Sanctuary (tons of little cute moments there).

I'm bouncing with anticipation, except I have a huge presentation next Tuesday and then I'm repeating it on Wednesday, so I won't be able to report the goods until after then.

Comment

lol

Oh, ellymelly...congrats...I am kind of in the same mood as you since I am going to meet Rachel this Sunday here in the States..I am making Rachel a scrapbook even as I write with lots of information from her fans here at GW from the Teyla threads...

I think David Hewlett is just awesome...I think he has develop the character of Rodney to a whole new level different and better than his original role in SG-1...In a weird sick kind of perverted way, I have grown to appreciate, respect and even love Rodney..and I think that Atlantis wouldn't be the same without him...I would like to know how he sees his character changing for next season...I would love to hear where he would like his character development to go and finally what he thinks of the rest of the characters and the new changes that have occurred in the past years and the ones that are expected to happen, especially with the Amanda rumors....

For me this con will be a first time ever experience, so I intend to enjoy every bit of it...I wish you the best and please, come back and report any news to us...

One more favor, if it is not too much...ask him about my favorite character, Teyla. I know that he gets along with Rachel very well...what does he think of her as an actress and in her character and if we will see more of a friendship type of relationship with her since we did get to see them together in the SiegeIII and in Instinct...

OH, well...have a blast! I know I intend to...God willing~
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                        You're always welcome! *pushes over a sofa*

LUCKY! This is that Australian con, right? The one with David and Torri and Joe (who apparently couldn't go because of other work)?

Hmm...Mcweir questions. If you're really brave you could always take aaobuttons's approach and casually ask him if Rodney and Elizabeth are secretly meeting up in transporters.
                        Or you could tell him that you think that he works really well together with Torri and that you always like watching their characters interact onscreen (subtle nudge!).
                        Or you could ask him if he thinks that Elizabeth would be jealous if Carter came to Atlantis.

Spoiler:

Oooh! I posted the stuff on TLG!! I can tell you what
                        Spoiler:
                        the four guys whose butts she kicks are separate from her kicking Joe's butt! They gave her heaps of training. The scene is pretty much like a fight scene in The Bourne Supremecy. Torri's described TLG as her favourite show, because she gets to kick Joe's butt!!

Comment

Thanks guys! i'll do my best to ask as much of that stuff as possible! including teyla

the convention i'm going to (with hypercaz as well) has Rodney Mckay (obviously)
                          Dr. Fraiser
                          Dr. Zelenka
                          Gary Jones (for lack of character names lmao)
                          and Dr. Beckett!!!!!

(for some reason they sent all the guys to australia! YAY!)

http://www.bobw.com.au/BOBWs/26/index26.html

i'll try and ask as much mcweir as physically possible and fill you all in when i get back!

this is my first convention as well but there's no videos allowed! grr... oh well, i'll try and remember as much as possible and type it up really fast!

if there are anymore questions you have 24 hours! omg! (apologises for over excited state)

all i can say is GO MCWEIR!

Comment

oh, if anyone feels like a mcweir indulgence there is a mcweir gallery here: http://www.sg1database.net/smf/index.php?topic=3174.0
                            provided by hypercaz

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                              Oooh! I posted the stuff on TLG!! I can tell you what
                              Spoiler:
                              the four guys whose butts she kicks are separate from her kicking Joe's butt! They gave her heaps of training. The scene is pretty much like a fight scene in The Bourne Supremecy. Torri's described TLG as her favourite show, because she gets to kick Joe's butt!!

I think she is going to kick
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla's butt as well...isn't there a pic of Teyla with her hands up somewhere and she looks really bruised? I'm glad that Weir will get to get back at John for what he did to her in Conversion...now they can both call it even since he was under the influence and from the looks of it so will she...but you know something...the writers need to really come up with some ingenous ideas...haven't they done this enough in SG-1 and now in SGA several times....? Get a new plot will you?
                              JMHO

and Ellimellythanks for willing to ask David H. about Teyla/Rachel. tell David that I am going to see her, maybe he will send a message through you to me to her...HUH?..you and I must chat about both of our first time experience...Thanks for the info about no vids...I need to find out if they will let me bring a vid here...otherwise, I do have a little recorder..that i plan on taking...just something for you to think about....have fun...I am so happy for you...hey, give David a big smoooch for me.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Heh...I wrote more of Moments today. I finally planned the ultimate chapter (that's Caz speak for: KISS!) and hope to get back on a roll with the fic. After the con, of course. I might join in with elly and demand mcweir answers out of Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                                X