Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
    Afternoon flyboy thunkers

FG, I like your latest banners - especially the last one ...

Bay, soooo love your Farscape banner ... makes me smile every time I see it (yep, I'm such a shippy softy really )

I've been focusing on writing last night and today - trying to not let myself get distracted by pretty pictures or new art for all challenges ... it's so hard! Working on a Lorne/Keller story - not one of the started ones which is bad of me but if I can get a story completed then I'll feel more inspired to go back to those old stories

Kavan's "Get back to work!" face

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...miah_00202.jpg
    Hiya, Sha! Yay for more stories!

Comment

Thank you Sha... first pieces of art I've done in in 7 days. Stayed away from art last week and still didn't get any writing done. Although I did write a few paragraphs today.

Excited to hear that you've been writing. Go you!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics there Bay - and a good spread, although maybe a little Lorne-lite Love the fishing one especially

sigpic

Comment

Still tapping away on my story ... and having thoughts about another vid *shushes the vid muses - you've had your turn already!!*

Mmm, talking to myself ... not a good sign

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                                I've been focusing on writing last night and today - trying to not let myself get distracted by pretty pictures or new art for all challenges ... it's so hard! Working on a Lorne/Keller story - not one of the started ones which is bad of me but if I can get a story completed then I'll feel more inspired to go back to those old stories

Kavan's "Uh! Isn't this you getting distracted?" face

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...miah_00202.jpg
                                Sha! **waves** We're on at the same time! Having the same issue. Have more of ITB to write, but another Lorne/OC keeps knocking on my brain. Don't want to stop ITB, but if the muse doesn't get what the muse wants when she wants it... She's such a petulant child!

ETA: Guess you went to bed or off to do your writing or something.

Gonna fly myself.
                                Spoiler:
                                Gotta get my (late!) morning shower, then hubby wants to take me to breakfast. It's sweet, but some days, I just wanna stay home. Made the mistake of telling him my plan was to do some writing today. So, he's probably gonna drag me all over Orlando.

Last edited by Whytewytch; 09 October 2011, 07:13 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X