Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does she get to stay home?

I would love that legitimate reason... can't drive there because I don't have the keys Once in a while I get to use the excuse... too much snow. I so love blizzards! We don't even have snow on the ground yet this year and tomorrow is December! Just odd, it is definitely cold enough, just no precipitation.

sigpic

Comment

Yep, she's staying home. Not like I have much choice. It irritated me, but I do understand why he took the keys. It was habit, and he's just as irritated at himself. No need to make it worse.

Yeah, we haven't had snow since February. Though we're supposed to get some rain this weekend.

Comment

Good evening! Well...got s'more Christmas decorating done. I got the tree up. I got the Nativity up. I did the fireplace mantle. Now...all I have left is the kitchen and the dining room. I like to pace myself.

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Just you and me Cam...

Just the two of us...We can make it if we try....just the two of us....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
            Just you and me Cam...

Just the two of us...We can make it if we try....just the two of us....
            FG

I'm mainly lurking while I'm gimping. Working on a few banners/wallpapers for Christmas. Windows 7 is kind of neat. It's got a setting that allows you to rotate your wallpaper. Right now, it's changing them every 10 seconds.

Re Work: if I can get through the next two weeks, hopefully the rest of the month will settle down. Always crazy around the 1st and this month, I'm still playing catch up from being in LA. (Wish I was still there; I miss the boys). Christmas we're supposed to go to my brothers and his fiance'. Not looking forward to all day with her kid. I've got Monday off, so I'll probably use it to decompress from the noise, if my mother let's me.

My parents store their Christmas decorations at my place. Today, Mom said she and Dad were coming up and would put aside whatever else they wanted that wouldn't fit in their car, so I can bring it on Friday. I walked into a wall of boxes they left in my living room, right in front of the TV. 17 year old wasn't too happy about that. He moved them pretty quickly as two days without the TV was an absolute horror for him . Not sure how they expect me to fit all of them in my car. His job now is to clean out the car so there's room. I'll probably end up having to do it myself on Friday

By the way, I've screencapped The Killing Game, and if anyone wants them they are on my PB account here: http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...illing%20Game/

Feel free to snurch any you want.
            Last edited by camelot7414; 30 November 2011, 05:04 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              FF

By the way, I've screencapped The Killing Game, and if anyone wants them they are on my PB account here: http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...illing%20Game/

Feel free to snurch any you want.
              I know this will be a spoiler but Kavan doesn't play the BG does he? *crosses fingers* Though that would be a departure for him.

Comment

I know this will be a spoiler but Kavan doesn't play the BG does he? *crosses fingers* Though that would be a departure for him.
                Do you really want to know??? see under spoiler if you want to know
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Kavan's not the bad guy, but they make you think he is for a while

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT KAVAN'S FATE IN THE MOVIE SPOILED

Spoiler:
                He dies in the end
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                  Do you really want to know??? see under spoiler if you want to know
                  Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Kavan's not the bad guy, but they make you think he is for a while

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT KAVAN'S FATE IN THE MOVIE SPOILED

Spoiler:
                  He dies in the end
                  Okay, I know I asked but I couldn't do it!

*Runs screaming through Starbuck's*
                  *Returns to seat*
                  *Is excorted out the door of Starbuck's and asked to patronize another one in the future*

Comment

Okay, I know I asked but I couldn't do it!

*Runs screaming through Starbuck's*
                    *Returns to seat*
                    *Is excorted out the door of Starbuck's and asked to patronize another one in the future*
                    Well you can watch the clips I uploaded to Vimeo if you want. There are no spoilers there as I didn't clip the end of the movie.

sigpic

Comment

Here's the deal...I'm taking an informal poll.

Spoiler:
                      Favorite romantic movie.

Comment

Lorne: This poll isn't about who has the best arse, is it? 'Cause we all know I'd win hands down...

Comment

Mitchell: Oh really? Well get a load of these...

Comment

Shepp: No, no, no. I have the better looking a$$...

Comment

Here's the deal...I'm taking an informal poll.

Spoiler:
                              Favorite romantic movie.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...rget_00053.jpg

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...l/CD-032-2.jpg
                              Romantic movie....

Spoiler:
                              How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days or The Holiday.

Lorne: This poll isn't about who has the best arse, is it? 'Cause we all know I'd win hands down...

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...sion_00109.jpg
                              Spoiler:
                              "Ahem, major....."

Couldn't resist!

Comment

Well it's the first, so here's my first wallpaper....

Another variation of the same thing...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X