X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Thunkers...

sigpic

Comment

Fun vid, Sue... grinned a few times while watching that.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post

Sorry, Mac. To moi, he's just a man-slut.

Kavan: Man-slut? She's not talking about me, is she?

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...2m15s224-1.jpg
                  lol, that's not true!... well, he was that, in the first episode , lol, but then he felt in love with Chloe, and he had a serious relationship with the girl, so he wasn't a man-slut anymore. Also, he was very concerned about the ppl on Destiny, he was very nice to everyone, so he was much more than eye-candy

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                  I'm here but not really here ... just catching up on new pics ...

Gotta admit I'm not loving the SGU man candy - never got into the show even though I did try. I'm not against it (was thinking I would try again to watch it now that it's all finished), just don't know anything about it - don't really know anything about Lt. Scott either except he's air force. Did he ever fly anything or was he more like a team leader type role?

Anyways, assuming I'm not the only person who hasn't watched SGU yet can I ask that any pics posted from SGU are put under spoiler tags if you think they might give something away for those who haven't seen it yet? Thanks ... reminds me to ask you all again to let me know if I post any Kavan pics from things you haven't seen - been a bit slack myself lately not putting the most recent things under spoilers. Again, thanks

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...miah_00271.jpg
                  Yep, he did fly things... He was the ultimate pilot in the show.. yumm And sure, I'm gonna use spoiler tags when there gonna be such pics...

I guess this one is okay...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                        I'm here but not really here ... just catching up on new pics ...

Gotta admit I'm not loving the SGU man candy - never got into the show even though I did try. I'm not against it (was thinking I would try again to watch it now that it's all finished), just don't know anything about it - don't really know anything about Lt. Scott either except he's air force. Did he ever fly anything or was he more like a team leader type role?

Anyways, assuming I'm not the only person who hasn't watched SGU yet can I ask that any pics posted from SGU are put under spoiler tags if you think they might give something away for those who haven't seen it yet? Thanks ... reminds me to ask you all again to let me know if I post any Kavan pics from things you haven't seen - been a bit slack myself lately not putting the most recent things under spoilers. Again, thanks

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...miah_00271.jpg
                        Morning, all!

Sha, in answer to your question, I do remember
                        Spoiler:
                        him flying something one time,
                        but I don't want to spoil it with details. Which reminds me, can we make sure to put any spoilery info about SGU under spoilers too, please, for those of us who have not seen and want to or have only just started watching? I may try again when time allows (HA! With Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's on the way. ).

I still haven't had time to finish capping GTBO or Eve's Christmas, nor to listen to Impressions. I have a long drive today for work, so I'll put that CD in my player & take out one of my music ones. I can listen to Kavan, then rock out or chill out after (or listen again!). And yes, I do sing in the car!

sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Well, I'm sorry, but Lt. Scott is a flyboy, and part of the SG-franchise, so I'm gonna post pics of him. Of course if everyone is against him, then I can just leave, no worries

sigpic

Comment

I personally have nothing against Scott or SGU. He's just a little young for my taste. I was skeeving myself out enjoying the push-up pic--it was like drooling over my son's Navy buddies. Mind, I'm still relatively new to this thread, so my opinion may not be the one you need.

sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I know the feeling, I personally like olders too... But for some reason, I like this Brian boyo too, and he's not that young.. he's 30... I'm 29...

sigpic

Comment

So Mac's still a "baby", huh? I guess I must be like the oldest on this thread then. Drooling over younger hot guys is just a hobby you understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X