Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
    Wow!!! Fantastic Christmas arts and lyric!
    Thanks.

Comment

**snurches and runs so no one will notice I didn't make any Christmas art**

Comment

What's up with his hair in this one?

Comment

Evening.. I am running in with my wallie offerings...

TODAY WAS AN AWSOME DAY
          Spoiler:
          took my mom shopping and spent about 3 hours shopping.. she got lots of new clothes and a phone for her early Christmas!!! I was so tired of her black and white that I got her jewel tones of green, pink and purple!!! and a new phone so I can send her pics of the Little Brn's!! and when we got home......

MY NEW COMPUTER WAS SITTING AT THE DOOR!!!! YES!!! now I have to wait till Mr Brn gets home next week.. but its here and the 24" screen looks beautiful, even in the box *pets the box*

so still using my tinie tiny screen. I made wallpapers for our christmas exchange.. I dont know how clear, since it all looks good on 3x5 let me load..

my mom who loves SG-1 and Rick.. helped me make one.... -GO MOM!! I soo now know where I get my naughty snark!!

enjoy...
          Last edited by Brneyestx; 01 December 2011, 07:23 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

*taps foot impatiently*
            sigpic

Comment

ok.. *shakes head* still learning.. always learning..

MERRY CHRITMAS!! enjoy

sigpic

Comment

Momma Brn helped on this one.. GO MOM

sigpic

Comment

Brn!!! LOVE the Flyboy Christmas one! And the Naughty List: ROFL!!! Go Mom Brn!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

thanks LG.. have a few more ideas but the computer is soooooo small..and slow with this program (last night I was waiting for it to paint the background -thats usually instant - that I fell asleep) so will see if I get to do any more tonight..lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                        thanks LG.. have a few more ideas but the computer is soooooo small..and slow with this program (last night I was waiting for it to paint the background -thats usually instant - that I fell asleep) so will see if I get to do any more tonight..lol
                        I've done that.

I'll be honest and say I'm thinking about snurching Mom Brn's "Naughty List" quote for a Carson wallie.

Comment

Oh!! I love all the wallpapers!!! such beautiful work everyone!!! I dont know where to start.. will have to look into that rotating wallpaper,, I have windows 7..
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh!! I love all the wallpapers!!! such beautiful work everyone!!! I dont know where to start.. will have to look into that rotating wallpaper,, I have windows 7..
                            Windows 7 does rotating wallpapers. I don't have mine set up, but I can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              I've done that.

I'll be honest and say I'm thinking about snurching Mom Brn's "Naughty List" quote for a Carson wallie.
                              she suprised me,, least I know where I got it from.. lol.. (she's says its my dad's influence..lol)
                              sigpic

Comment

she suprised me,, least I know where I got it from.. lol.. (she's says its my dad's influence..lol)
                                Quite honestly, that's something I'd expect to come out of my mom's mouth!

Comment

Working...
                                X