• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning Flyboy Thunkers.

Sorry your days are so busy right now WW, hope for some downtime for you.

Love the Christmas list, Sue... perfect sig!

Only 24 hrs left, Brn.... that is soon!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey Bay! Thanks! Love your sig! Too funny!

sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Thanks Sue... I have noticed that the sigs from last year aren't as clean and bright or sharp as the sigs I make now days. Need to go back and tweak them a little bit. Also the sigs appeared a lot clearer when I was using a rotating site... I have noticed that GW blurs them slightly. Not sure why, but it can be very noticeable on some of my older sigs.

Got my decorating done yesterday... feels good to have all the boxes stored away for now. Did you find motivation to decorate after all?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah...I've noticed that my sig appears a tad blurry. It must be that uploader thing.

I gotta get going on my Christmas decorating. I think I need one more cup of coffee and I shall be good to go.

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

My decorating went a lot more smoothly and quickly than it has in past years. Not sure why, probably forgot about a box... hopefully I won't notice until I'm packing it all away after Christmas.

Hope yours is enjoyable...

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear your decorating went smoothly, Bay. I've yet to get the boxes out of the attic, but first have to finish cleaning the study at the very least. Some of the busy-ness is self-inflicted--I'm taking two courses on Savvy Writers and have two chats on Wednesday night. The field trainer that was bugging me a couple weeks ago at the office when I was trying to eat my (by then cold) cheeseburger was in town tonight giving another class and she likes me for some reason so she's invited me back for more one-on-one training tomorrow. Don't know as I'll have the time, TBH.

Brn-- to your Sheppy irritated with you.

Off to beddie-by now. Night night, thunkers and sweet thunky dreams.

sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

ok down to the wire for Momma visit.. and the honest truth.. Its tooo clean around here.. feels like we are moving..lol..

Spoiler:
                      Momma Brn will be here in a few hours.. need to get some sleep.. she is already up, since she has to get ready drive an hour to the airport and arrive 2 hours early.. I say WHY SLEEP.. Mr.Brn made it safe and sound to his location for the next 2 weeks (have not heard if I forgot to pack somthing.. *fingers crossed*)

some quick thunking..since Shep did put up his golf clubs!!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

night... morning when you get here!!!!

sigpic