No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy early birthday, Mr. Brn! And did you say GS? Mmmmm...cookies!

Finally home and able to get online. Was out for like six hours today. Be back in a bit--gotta track down the teen, and PT WW should be home soon. Maybe he'll go out to play, since it's GORGEOUS here--only in the 50s F.

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Love seeing our fine flyboys in dress blues! Very nice!

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice flyboys in uniform pics everyone

I'll repost this again, just because ...

sigpic

Comment

It is a beautiful banner, Sha... very fitting.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bay

You have lots of cool Jack in uniform pics (I have way more of him in the dress blues than any of the other flyboys).

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Me too. The others were just not in uniform often. I am actually surprised we have one of Lorne in uniform... he is usually the uncooperative one.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Me too. The others were just not in uniform often. I am actually surprised we have one of Lorne in uniform... he is usually the uncooperative one.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...snap-00115.jpg
                            True, I should could myself lucky to have even one pic of each in the blues They do look so nice and impressive ...

(I'm here but distracted by RL ... sorry if it takes me a while to return post )
                            sigpic

Comment

No worries, Sha... killing a little time till hubby shows up, then I have to make dinner.

I'm going to have to do a little extra capping when we get to episodes featuring dress blues.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                No worries, Sha... killing a little time till hubby shows up, then I have to make dinner.

I'm going to have to do a little extra capping when we get to episodes featuring dress blues.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...306-0025xe.jpg
                                Me too! I haven't capped Sunday myself (I know - shock, horror! How could I not have capped the episode where Lorne is painting and wearing casuals AND dress blues?!!!). I can't recall if there were any other episodes Shep wore dress blues in.

(I'm trying to do some writing while the girls cut up paper and stick things ... somehow I forgot to post the last couple of chapters of Mosaic - duh! Will have to do it Monday now.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X