• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    For Jess's Birthday sorry its late
    Spoiler:
    Thanks Donna! It looks great!

I can't wait for Fringe on Thursday!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Sorry about your news hun.

I don't think Cazz has been pushing. I know she just ask for those that have a quote they could give to give it to her, but I don't think she was pushing for one.
      Thanks sci.
      Spoiler:

Got news yesterday evening that she had improved a bit, but we can all sense she'll die soon. Some of her kids live overseas- the final one was coming in to Melbourne last night, so we think her improvement was a push to stay alive until her son gets in.

I know Cazz wasn't pushing- I was just saying don't expect me to keep up with everyone else with it. I'm sure I'll get it done for it's due date (whenever that is- can we get the list posted again please?!), & anything requested (like the lines Cazz asked for) will come when they're done.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      LandJrule: sorry for your OT *hugs*
      Thanks.
      Spoiler:

What's more sad is her husband is having memory problems- he'll forget things that he should remember.
      So they're kids (all of which are adults) are taking it in turns staying over to look after her but also him.
      Dad phoned them yesterday, & her husband didn't know who he was- it comes & goes.
      It's all really sad Dad's parents died when he was young, & these two have been family friends for ages, & were like parents for my parents.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Questions about the VS (again):

Spoiler:
        What is the main point of episode 2? ROFL, terrible question to ask I know, but there doesn't seem like there is much of a plot...Here's the outline I have:

* Teyla/John scene: she’s going back/he’s staying…Kanaan watches their exchange

* John goes to the SGC and the orders are final…see Nancy (perhaps they have an exchange with each other?)/reference to Medical Review for Keller

* Ronon/Teyla leave on Deady (Goodbye scene with John/Teyla? Rodney/Teyla? Also, do you think Carson would be wanting to go because healing people from the Hoffman virus was his focus in season 5? If not, what was his change in reasoning? )

* The Apollo (which is in PG?) tells that more Wraith are on the way, again?? (How do the Wraith know about earth? I haven’t read through episode 1, so I’m not sure if there is a reference there.)

* SGC/IOA change their minds and allow Atlantis to go back towards PG.

Some questions…does the Deady turn back around once Apollo contacts earth about the Wraith? If not, how do they meet up by the end of the episode? Where is Todd? On Atlantis, the Deady, SGC? What is the attitude of Shep towards Nancy and visa versa? How did they fix up the Deady so quickly after the battle in episode 1? Where's Rodney? Snogging Keller?

It seems a lot like a "filler" episode...which is fine, but I just wanted to make sure this is the way it's suppose to jive....no Wraith contact, no battles or fighting, just more of a emotion based episode. (John is sad Teyla's gone. John is happy/worried/anxious about seeing Nancy, Kanaan is bitter(?) concerning Teyla's relationship with John.)

Second...in episode 4 when they are evacuating the planet, are they taking the people to Atlantis? Some other side of the planet? Or what?
        This is Laura: Cazz says my thoughts are too intelligent to pass off as her own
        Spoiler:
        Ronon and Teyla don't leave on the Daedalus. Teyla makes a decision to go back but never actually leaves. Carson says he would go with her, since he doesn't have any ties to Earth anymore (aside from his mother who thinks he's dead). Could have a nice wee Teyla/Carson scene where he offers to go back with her and how he feels guilty about not refining the Hoffan drug, or an antidote to it. And how he sees this as his way to make it up to Pegasus. (cue angsty Carson )

We brain stormed () the idea that maybe all of the military/key personnel of Atlantis have a kind of "uprising" against the IOA. They refuse to just sit back and let the Wraith take over the PG - and they certainly won't wait for the Wraith to make it into the Milky Way before making a move. The situation in Pegasus is as much their fault as it is anyone else's.

Todd! Our Buddy! He's in a holding cell and Ronon takes "Little Sheppard" in to taunt him every now and again... *snicker*. *ahem* We need to mention Todd because he plays a pretty big role in ep 3... Even just a passing comment from Sheppard to Woolsey (or something) "WHat about Todd?" Maybe have someone ask where Ronon is, and Sheppard responds by telling them he's with the guards keeping Todd company (with Little Sheppard).

Have a pure hot scene with John and Nancy.

Cazz says we've to scrub that idea *huffs*

Oh, no, she's changed her mind. Sheppard and Nancy have a "moment"... bad fan fiction style, Teyla sees. What? We've got Kanaan seeing her and John's moment so...

Action comes from the FART and others trying to (forcibly) remove the IOA presence on Atlantis (a military coup of sorts). They actually manage to set off and they are on their way out of orbit/the solar system? when they get word from the SGC that they have a go...

Another scene with the team, with Teyla mentioning something about... How she's glad John and the rest of the Earthies stood up to their leaders to help out the people of Pegasus. John just kind of shrugs it off a la "The Ark" and "Sateda"

POWER CUT!

The action/suspense comes from the decision of John etc to go against the orders of the SGC to return to Pegasus.

How’s that sound?

And for episode 4, yes they are evacuating them to Atlantis… I think we all forget just how big Atlantis actually is.
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          This is Laura: Cazz says my thoughts are too intelligent to pass off as her own
          Spoiler:
          Ronon and Teyla don't leave on the Daedalus. Teyla makes a decision to go back but never actually leaves. Carson says he would go with her, since he doesn't have any ties to Earth anymore (aside from his mother who thinks he's dead). Could have a nice wee Teyla/Carson scene where he offers to go back with her and how he feels guilty about not refining the Hoffan drug, or an antidote to it. And how he sees this as his way to make it up to Pegasus. (cue angsty Carson )

We brain stormed () the idea that maybe all of the military/key personnel of Atlantis have a kind of "uprising" against the IOA. They refuse to just sit back and let the Wraith take over the PG - and they certainly won't wait for the Wraith to make it into the Milky Way before making a move. The situation in Pegasus is as much their fault as it is anyone else's.

Todd! Our Buddy! He's in a holding cell and Ronon takes "Little Sheppard" in to taunt him every now and again... *snicker*. *ahem* We need to mention Todd because he plays a pretty big role in ep 3... Even just a passing comment from Sheppard to Woolsey (or something) "WHat about Todd?" Maybe have someone ask where Ronon is, and Sheppard responds by telling them he's with the guards keeping Todd company (with Little Sheppard).

Have a pure hot scene with John and Nancy.

Cazz says we've to scrub that idea *huffs*

Oh, no, she's changed her mind. Sheppard and Nancy have a "moment"... bad fan fiction style, Teyla sees. What? We've got Kanaan seeing her and John's moment so...

Action comes from the FART and others trying to (forcibly) remove the IOA presence on Atlantis (a military coup of sorts). They actually manage to set off and they are on their way out of orbit/the solar system? when they get word from the SGC that they have a go...

Another scene with the team, with Teyla mentioning something about... How she's glad John and the rest of the Earthies stood up to their leaders to help out the people of Pegasus. John just kind of shrugs it off a la "The Ark" and "Sateda"

POWER CUT!

The action/suspense comes from the decision of John etc to go against the orders of the SGC to return to Pegasus.

How’s that sound?

And for episode 4, yes they are evacuating them to Atlantis… I think we all forget just how big Atlantis actually is.
          Woot! Thanks...methinks I'll be able to make some serious headway on this. And I'm so for

Spoiler:
          a Teyla/Carson scene.

And, dude, you could totally cause some trouble have some fun posting as Cazz. "McKeller makes me feel giddy inside."
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Am I on the list for an S6 eppy? I need confrimation so I can get started!!
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

ZOMG!!!!

I has soooo bin in the wrrrooong thread! McKeller 4evah!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                Am I on the list for an S6 eppy? I need confrimation so I can get started!!
                We only have to get 18, 19 and 20 writers so if you want to do one of them you have to let us know. We have plots for them but they're not up on the community yet. Sci is doing 12, 13 & 14 - perhaps you can negotiate with her about taking one of those... That's an awful lot for one person to write.

It's up to you.

Comment

Woot! Thanks...methinks I'll be able to make some serious headway on this. And I'm so for

Spoiler:
                  a Teyla/Carson scene.

And, dude, you could totally cause some trouble have some fun posting as Cazz. "McKeller makes me feel giddy inside."
                  I'll help you write that scene if you want. Angsty Carson owns my heart <3

Comment

We only have to get 18, 19 and 20 writers so if you want to do one of them you have to let us know. We have plots for them but they're not up on the community yet. Sci is doing 12, 13 & 14 - perhaps you can negotiate with her about taking one of those... That's an awful lot for one person to write.

It's up to you.
                    Ok. I'll actually have to start using my LJ!!!

Do you think I can have 19?

Comment

Ok. I'll actually have to start using my LJ!!!

Do you think I can have 19?
                      I think the two things I wonder are if you are planning on writing a CSI-AU episode 1.) How do you make it not feeling like "Vegas"? (Other than having Ronon and/or Teyla there) 2.) What effect does it have in our VS? (Like how the Wraith in "Vegas" crossed over)

Just wondering.
                      sigpic

Comment

ZOMG!!!!

I has soooo bin in the wrrrooong thread! McKeller 4evah!
                        ROFL...Just for you, Cazz...

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the two things I wonder are if you are planning on writing a CSI-AU episode 1.) How do you make it not feeling like "Vegas"? (Other than having Ronon and/or Teyla there) 2.) What effect does it have in our VS? (Like how the Wraith in "Vegas" crossed over)

Just wondering.
                          It will have more of a CSI:NY feel to it with a smigin of Abby Scutio. I'm planning on it being just a stand-alone eppy with no ties to any other eppys unless one (not me) so wishes. The Wraith will be human and not the enemy. Oh, and Keller is acutally COOL!!!!

Comment

It will have more of a CSI:NY feel to it with a smigin of Abby Scutio. I'm planning on it being just a stand-alone eppy with no ties to any other eppys unless one (not me) so wishes. The Wraith will be human and not the enemy. Oh, and Keller is acutally COOL!!!!
                            Uh...Keller is

Spoiler:
                            going away or at least demoted. (well, except for the hot McKeller smut scenes that Cazz has been insisting ROFL) Remember the Medical Review Board? Carson will be CMO after episode 8...unless you already knew that, in which case, just ignore me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Uh...Keller is

Spoiler:
                              going away or at least demoted. (well, except for the hot McKeller smut scenes that Cazz has been insisting ROFL) Remember the Medical Review Board? Carson will be CMO after episode 8....
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh believe me, she's going away within the first chapter! *evil grin*

Comment

GOOD NEWS!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                HAd to go on a family emergency trip to Detroit from Atlanta. Grandmother, my dads mom, was in the hospital with a lung infection. On saterday dad spoke to her doctors and convinced them to let her go home. He spent most of saterday night and almost all day sunday with her. I got to see her oin sunday at dinner at my brothers place.

its amazing; the last time I saw Gran was on her 87th birtyhday at WDW in Orlando, at the time I was working at Epcot (Played part of Mulan for two hours) its really amazing to suddenly have a need to see someone you haven't seen in over a year.

Which brings to mind the loss of a friend 18 years ago....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X