John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Can the VS6 writers that have made some inroads into their episodes send me a dramatic line from their fic?

For example, this is the one I'm using from mine (ep 6):

"Teyla look at me." Her eyes raised, but were heavy and unfocused. "I said look at me Teyla." He smiled as her eyes connected with his again. "You are not responsible for this."

Thanks
    You want me to PM them to you. I can give you one from ep 1 and 5. And did I give you what I have so far for 5? I forget.

Vid of the second Dragon Con vid in HD: http://www.youtube.com/user/YaboIksa.../5/5ugNFMEv0NA
    Thanks hun. I'll go look soon.

Does anyone know how to cap vids. There are alot of good shots of Joe teasing Rachel in 1st panel. Plus I love him in his orange shirt.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
    well there, looks like we got the same taste

except for the Ark. That ending disappointed me too much
    NOT EVEN A SCRATCH????!!!! *sticks out bottom lip*

great sig!

love the calendars!

cute

love it!

Congrats shippers!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! thankies!!
    Thank you hun.

Thanks Nina.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Sorry for the repeated message....

Guys, I've deleted the fanfic link to the fic because I had to go back and do some slight corrections and it just gave me hell. So, I deleted the fic in fanfic and uploaded it again but now it's still showing the old one but it's not there...*sighs* Hopefully, it's just a glitch in fanfic and it will show the new one soon. In any case, you can read it over in beya. You don't have to be a member to view it and you can leave a comment, just make sure if you don't have a LJ account that you type your name in your text message so that I know who you are....thanks!!!

Here's Beya's link. I hope to have fanfic up soon!
      http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/166152.html

Death of An Asssassin. I can't even remember who wrote this.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5374418/...of_An_Assassin
      Thanks Camy for both links.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      I think FF.Net is still playing up.. one minute it's there and the next it's gone but I did manage to read it and great job Camy...

Wedjatqi has a new fic up as well... awesome so far..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5371964/1/Two_Princes.. though it also keeps disappearing...
      Thanks Blue.

I can't stop watching the Dragon con videos.... I just love the interaction between Joe and Rachel and also with Jason and Paul....I loved Joe's reaction to being told that his episode of Warehouse 13 received the highest ratings.... haha... take that stupid ptb .. you sidelined your biggest attraction constantly for the geek.... what's the point of having a wonderfully talented hot leading man if you are not going to use him..

SGA's cast was one of the best IMO.. and if they had been used to their potential instead of harpouring on one character, SGA had the potential to do so much better...they could have given us a realistic relatiosnhip between John and Teyla instead of the ridiculous cliched Kanaan crap.... but now suddenly they are going all out in the relationship department with SGU.... all they needed to do was to give more of a balance in SGA... they could have developed the characters more... given us a mature and believable relationship with John and Teyla... and kept the core of what made Stargate great.. but now it's all been tossed aside for something that doesn't even remotely resemble Stargate....
      I know. That was funny. Take that PTB

I almost wonder if they did it on purpose. Doesn't sound like they always agreed. Joe vs the writers/producers.

Comment

Great pics Blue. Thank you.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        *yawn*
        Yozies shippers!!
        Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Oh these are awesome!! Great job Laura.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        Totally agree. And then she acted like it didn't matter when he was apologising- it's clear they understand each other so well that she could tell he was...... that it wasn't like him to do that.

Gero, The Flan, & Hewlett- they could honestly do stand up together.
        The amount of jokes they kept saying- I don't think half of the ep actually got talked about! lol!

That's very good Elf!

I would, but I've only planned my ep so far. Not one line is actually written. But I promise I'll get that to you when it is!
        [too many fics in my noggin', but I ain't complaining]

OT:
        Spoiler:

Please don't rush me on the VS6- I will get it done, I promise- for I'm going through some personal hardships right now.

A close family friend- whom has been like an extra grandma for me over the years- is barely hanging in there. She's been fighting a cancer in a place they can't operate on, & she's taken a turn for the worse, & it looks like she'll die soon.

So if I take some extra time to do Ep 8 in VS6, please don't push me to do it. Just respect my wish to have some space when I need it.

Thanks.

Laura.
        Sorry about your news hun.

I don't think Cazz has been pushing. I know she just ask for those that have a quote they could give to give it to her, but I don't think she was pushing for one.

Caps day today! So post as many caps as you can
        Thanks Cazz. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

I can't stop watching the Dragon con videos.... I just love the interaction between Joe and Rachel and also with Jason and Paul....I loved Joe's reaction to being told that his episode of Warehouse 13 received the highest ratings.... haha... take that stupid ptb .. you sidelined your biggest attraction constantly for the geek.... what's the point of having a wonderfully talented hot leading man if you are not going to use him..
          that was great
          and yeah, agreed

those are lovely, blue!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Jess... I hope you like... More to come.

Spoiler:
          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/Sets/iconjess.jpg
          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...01/Sets/03.jpg
          great job, gater

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Please tell me why I missed this in Conversions!!
          Don´t know!
          But they also mention it during the commentary, I think Gero does

LandJrule: sorry for your OT *hugs*

And clintonio is down - again, huh?

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Hey SAF!! Yeah. I saw that too. I hope they don't go down, that would be the second rotating site I would've went through if the do. *crossing fingers* that they don't)

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              [snipped]

Hey SAF!! Yeah. I saw that too. I hope they don't go down, that would be the second rotating site I would've went through if the do. *crossing fingers* that they don't)
              lovely pics

And yeah, very annoying!!
              Well, picked out one for now, but seriously. I can´t just choose one!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                lovely pics

And yeah, very annoying!!
                Well, picked out one for now, but seriously. I can´t just choose one!
                Yeah. That's my problem too. I was planning to use some of Csom's new ones and load it into rotation, but I'll follow you and use one of her's for now and load them all later.

Comment

Congrats on milestone!!!

Comment

Kindred Souls...

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Questions about the VS (again):

Spoiler:
                      What is the main point of episode 2? ROFL, terrible question to ask I know, but there doesn't seem like there is much of a plot...Here's the outline I have:

* Teyla/John scene: she’s going back/he’s staying…Kanaan watches their exchange

* John goes to the SGC and the orders are final…see Nancy (perhaps they have an exchange with each other?)/reference to Medical Review for Keller

* Ronon/Teyla leave on Deady (Goodbye scene with John/Teyla? Rodney/Teyla? Also, do you think Carson would be wanting to go because healing people from the Hoffman virus was his focus in season 5? If not, what was his change in reasoning? )

* The Apollo (which is in PG?) tells that more Wraith are on the way, again?? (How do the Wraith know about earth? I haven’t read through episode 1, so I’m not sure if there is a reference there.)

* SGC/IOA change their minds and allow Atlantis to go back towards PG.

Some questions…does the Deady turn back around once Apollo contacts earth about the Wraith? If not, how do they meet up by the end of the episode? Where is Todd? On Atlantis, the Deady, SGC? What is the attitude of Shep towards Nancy and visa versa? How did they fix up the Deady so quickly after the battle in episode 1? Where's Rodney? Snogging Keller?

It seems a lot like a "filler" episode...which is fine, but I just wanted to make sure this is the way it's suppose to jive....no Wraith contact, no battles or fighting, just more of a emotion based episode. (John is sad Teyla's gone. John is happy/worried/anxious about seeing Nancy, Kanaan is bitter(?) concerning Teyla's relationship with John.)

Second...in episode 4 when they are evacuating the planet, are they taking the people to Atlantis? Some other side of the planet? Or what?
                      Last edited by YappiChick; 14 September 2009, 12:32 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Kindred Souls...

Spoiler:
                        Very lovely, Blue!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Thanks Elf...

Have you watched the videos yet...
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Elf...

Have you watched the videos yet...
                            I just finished pt.5 of the first day and getting to watch pt.6 as soon as it loads. Wow! I'll really have to thank the person who stood there all that time @ the con and took the vid. That isn't an easy thing to do. I couldn't take pics and listen to the guys at the same time in Bedford, I forgot because, I was so interested in what they were saying and didn't want to miss a thing!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              I just finished pt.5 of the first day and getting to watch pt.6 as soon as it loads. Wow! I'll really have to thank the person who stood there all that time @ the con and took the vid. That isn't an easy thing to do. I couldn't take pics and listen to the guys at the same time in Bedford, I forgot because, I was so interested in what they were saying and didn't want to miss a thing!
                              We were lucky that we got such great quality vids and that the person who took them had such a good view of the stage....
                              sigpic

Comment

For Jess's Birthday sorry its late
                                Spoiler:
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X