John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with SGU news so I can't say if it seems like it will do good or now, but I'm with you, I don't want it to interfere with the movie productions, though i'm not quite sure what they'll really do in an SGA movie, since Atlantis isn't in PG anymore....and I can't really see the IOA allowing them to take it back. And if I'm going to have anvils dropped on me through out the movie I'm not sure how I'm going to take it.

thanx... think good thoughts camy...happy JT no work/school tomorrow thoughts.....no sniffling.......

I don't keep up with it either, but I see what GW posts on the front page.

SGA and SGU spoiler
    Spoiler:
    And also that it's a prequel.

Yeah. I'm gonna assume they have to go back to PG, for whatever reason. Maybe Kannan can fall of the balcony while leaving.

Comment

OMG!!!!....I love the snowball shep smilies....so cute!!!....

yes I have nothing else to add, but that....hehehe

Why did I think you were in Texas....

Hee hee. I got it off the whump thread a couple years back.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Yep!!!

I live in the Northeastern part of Connecticut.
        Darn that is cold. We have a cold front down here in Florida, it's supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow, but not snowing. Keep warm.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I don't keep up with it either, but I see what GW posts on the front page.

SGA and SGU spoiler
          Spoiler:
          And also that it's a prequel.

Yeah. I'm gonna assume they have to go back to PG, for whatever reason. Maybe Kannan can fall of the balcony while leaving.
          ashamed to say my favorites link is straight to the forum.......so I hardly ever see the front page....

Spoiler:
          yeah I heard that about the prequel....can't figure that out though.

oh my favorite passtime, thinking up ways to kill Kanaan...

Hee hee. I got it off the whump thread a couple years back.
          oh you whumpers have all the fun....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Darn that is cold. We have a cold front down here in Florida, it's supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow, but not snowing. Keep warm.
            Wow!! That is cold for Florida.
            Where about in Fa do you live. I have friends and family throughout there.

ashamed to say my favorites link is straight to the forum.......so I hardly ever see the front page....

Spoiler:
            yeah I heard that about the prequel....can't figure that out though.

oh my favorite passtime, thinking up ways to kill Kanaan...

oh you whumpers have all the fun....

Hee hee. I don't blame you.
            It's one of my favorite past times too.

yes we do.

Comment

Yep!!!

I live in the Northeastern part of Connecticut.
              I'm from Harbin China, where the normal daily daytime high this time of year is a big fat 0. normal nightly lows are -20 (sometimes colder) I'm from the Winter Capital of the World, Russia's got nothing on us!

By the way nice to meet eveyone in here, I'm a friend of Teyilia's, currently staying at her place *waves to all*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks Padme!!!! **HUGS**

Looks like I'll be snowed in with the boys. We are suppose to get 8-16 inches.

Man! I gotta find my Ladyhawk movie. Your sig keeps reminding me
                I've got to find one and buy it! Favorite movie ever!!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Just dropping in to wish Sci, a early Happy Birthday!

Here is an early present. I hope you like it. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Many blessings.

Spoiler:

WB, love that sig!
                  sigpic
                  Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                  Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                  WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    I'm from Harbin China, where the normal daily daytime high this time of year is a big fat 0. normal nightly lows are -20 (sometimes colder) I'm from the Winter Capital of the World, Russia's got nothing on us!

By the way nice to meet eveyone in here, I'm a friend of Teyilia's, currently staying at her place *waves to all*
                    You are??? I thought you were from Central US.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    I've got to find one and buy it! Favorite movie ever!!
                    My brother got a DVD for me for Christmas. Try Amazon to see if they have it.
                    It's one of mine too. I love the love those two have and Brodrick was ok too.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

Here is an early present. I hope you like it. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow. Many blessings.

WB, love that sig!
                    SQUEEEEEE!!! Thank you so much hun. I LOVE IT!!

Well, I'm off to bed. I'll catch you all tomorrow.

Comment

Hey all!

I don't know if any of you know this, but they've just announced recently that 'Rising' & 'Enemy At The Gate' are gonna be put onto Blu-Ray!
                      Apparently, 'Rising' is 'Extended'- now this could mean it's the usual 2-hr length, or they actually mean they've got new bits in it......

Anyway, they're open to letting the fans design the cover for the dvd (and concerning the site says 'packaging', I think it means the front & back get designed by fans).

Anyway- it's all on here: http://www.sgafanschoice.com/

BUT, what I really dropped in to say was this:

They've put up some sample work created to show us what they're looking for- & they both look awesome!

One's of the Gate.
                      The other (which is labelled 'Official Design Sample 1' despite being 2nd on the list) has Atlantis inside the Gate, but with 'the team' up the top.
                      What I love about it- & I'm sure you'll all love it too- is the fact that our fav duo (*cough-JT-cough*) are next to each other! (though I only recognise the photos of Ronon & Rodney- they seemed to have used unreleased promo pics of John & Teyla....)

I'm going to enter it- are you???

EDIT:
                      Just downloaded the template stuff off the site- there's exclusive pics of the cast in a zipped folder!
                      Just trying to extract the files- & will upload them for you all to see.
                      Last edited by LandJrule; 01 March 2009, 07:15 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

No, that is Teyilia, not me, I'm from Harbin China

It is sleep time now though for me

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

Spoiler:

WB, love that sig!
                          thanx...

nice!!!...liked the cap used...

My brother got a DVD for me for Christmas. Try Amazon to see if they have it.
                          It's one of mine too. I love the love those two have and Brodrick was ok too.

SQUEEEEEE!!! Thank you so much hun. I LOVE IT!!

Well, I'm off to bed. I'll catch you all tomorrow.

Night Scifan!!!...

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Hey all!

I don't know if any of you know this, but they've just announced recently that 'Rising' & 'Enemy At The Gate' are gonna be put onto Blu-Ray!
                          Apparently, 'Rising' is 'Extended'- now this could mean it's the usual 2-hr length, or they actually mean they've got new bits in it......

Anyway, they're open to letting the fans design the cover for the dvd (and concerning the site says 'packaging', I think it means the front & back get designed by fans).

Anyway- it's all on here: http://www.sgafanschoice.com/

BUT, what I really dropped in to say was this:

They've put up some sample work created to show us what they're looking for- & they both look awesome!

One's of the Gate.
                          The other (which is labelled 'Official Design Sample 1' despite being 2nd on the list) has Atlantis inside the Gate, but with 'the team' up the top.
                          What I love about it- & I'm sure you'll all love it too- is the fact that our fav duo (*cough-JT-cough*) are next to each other! (though I only recognise the photos of Ronon & Rodney- they seemed to have used unreleased promo pics of John & Teyla....)

I'm going to enter it- are you???

EDIT:
                          Just downloaded the template stuff off the site- there's exclusive pics of the cast in a zipped folder!
                          Just trying to extract the files- & will upload them for you all to see.
                          'extended' huh?....cool...I know of maybe one scene that was cut from 'Rising' but it would be nice to see additional scenes.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Basically, the package of photos is to give us the templates, ect. that we need to do the covers.

The photos- apart from Torri & Paul- are just the edited versions of the S5 promo shots; either the ones of them walking through the water, or the gate room backdropped photos.
                            Unfortuneately, the Rodney photo doesn't seem to want to open on my computer- when extracting, it said it was password protected, which is clearly a mistake by the team who created the package.

The one that jumped out to me was the Teyla photo:
                            http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Unreleased.jpg
                            The original file doesn't have the blue background- but apparently they've got some coding on it that stops the files from being saved as other files. So I had to take a screen shot of it, & the program it opens in has a blue backdrop- which shows up when the photo's background is white.

All characters are there- Sam, Rodney, Ronon, Keller, John, Carson, Teyla, Woolsey & Weir- plus there's photos of the city, the water shots they did (for the promos of them walking through water), & a few shots of the gate too.

I'm going to upload more pics on photobucket- of the city, water, gate & the awesome mock-up that's in another file I downloaded.

EDIT:
                            The Blu-Ray cover, made & put into a zip file, which I unzipped & re-saved as a JPEG:
                            Last edited by LandJrule; 01 March 2009, 08:07 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

thanx for the pics...

What's going on with that thing around Teyla's neck. Never saw that outfit before...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

thanx for the pics...

What's going on with that thing around Teyla's neck. Never saw that outfit before...
                                I think they've edited a pic- like put a new jacket/top over the original one.
                                Remember those promo shoots of the individual ones- where some looked really obvious they'd edited them into the Gate Room?

I've just looked up the pics on GW, & it seems to be an edit of this pic:
                                http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=589&pos=13

I zoomed in on the dvd case sample, & had it next to the above pic- & her head seems to be held in the same way in both.

EDIT:
                                Dezari- I'm currently up to ch 54 of In Atlantis, but I'm printing off the remaining chapters which I put into a word doc & I'm planning on reading the rest- with a print out I don't have to be on the computer to read it! Promise I will write a review soon!
                                Last edited by LandJrule; 01 March 2009, 09:17 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X