No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Exactly... Rachel confirmed that Teyla was only surprised and if she had wanted it to end she was quite capable of kicking Shep's butt... it was pretty amazing what some people tried to call that scene..
      true

besides...

Loved it from the panel when Joe said he hopes another J/T sparring scene will be in the movie
      Well, we can hope right?!

What can I say, I thought it was hot!

And I loved it in "the Gift" when Teyla was a little off her game, and Shep was all shocked about actually getting some hits in! Cute
      The Teyla/Ronon sparring scenes never really did anything for me

anyone else missing their sigs? Does clintonio act up again?

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
        anyone else missing their sigs? Does clintonio act up again?
        Aye

Comment

true

besides...

Loved it from the panel when Joe said he hopes another J/T sparring scene will be in the movie
          Well, we can hope right?!

What can I say, I thought it was hot!
          Oh me too... and yes it was most definitely hot... yeah we can hope can't we..

And I loved it in "the Gift" when Teyla was a little off her game, and Shep was all shocked about actually getting some hits in! Cute
          The Teyla/Ronon sparring scenes never really did anything for me
          I think the difference between the JT sparring and the R/T is that JT just sizzle with sexual chemistry... you can almost feel the attraction in the air.. and it was lovely in The Gift when Teyla was off her game because John immediately became protective...

R/T are fun to watch... they're like kids play fighting... but definitly not hot like John/Teyla..

My sig seems to be showing ok...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Aye

*pouts*

Oh me too... and yes it was most definitely hot... yeah we can hope can't we..
            *nods*

I think the difference between the JT sparring and the R/T is that JT just sizzle with sexual chemistry... you can almost feel the attraction in the air.. and it was lovely in The Gift when Teyla was off her game because John immediately became protective...
            indeed

huh, getting the urge to rewatch "Hot Zone" and "The Gift" for some reason now...
            and funny enough... after rewatching those con vids, I really think I`m gonna rewatch "The Queen" tonight

LOVED the BTS story there!! hehee, evil Joe!

R/T are fun to watch... they're like kids play fighting... but definitly not hot like John/Teyla..
            I just prefer J/T or well, R/J ... not sure why...

My sig seems to be showing ok...
            You´re not on clintonio are you?
            Because I can see yours, but neither mine nor anyone elses...

Comment

You're not on clintonio are you?
              Because I can see yours, but neither mine nor anyone elses...
              Never heard of clintonio so I guess not...
              sigpic

Comment

Never heard of clintonio so I guess not...

well, just worked around it, for now

Comment

Favorite season 3 episodes....no particular order

1.Common Ground
                  2.Phantoms
                  3.Echoes
                  4.Vengeance
                  5.Sateda

There is also The Return, The Ark, Submersion just to name a few more for the season... I think for me this might have been my favorite season..
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I disagree with that, Gero was given much more (too much) free reign in the final season and we got the ickfest that is McKeller, unfortunately he'd been blindsided by Keller and giving McKay his happy ending that he'd forgotten about JT. BW didn't rule over the last two seasons of SG1, M&M did, BW stepped away from SGA in seasons 4 & 5 (some would say earlier than that *cough*), so he couldn't have pushed Gero out when he'd moved away (to SGU) and Gero had more power on SGA now could he?

ahh i dind't know this for some reason i thought Gero left in S4 and wright took over. Thanks for clearing that up for me
                    Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
                        ahh i dind't know this for some reason i thought Gero left in S4 and wright took over. Thanks for clearing that up for me
                        No Gero didn't leave, he wrote several eps in season 5 Including Search and Rescue

Brad Wright and Robert C Cooper were executive producers in seasons 1-3, Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie took over for season 4 & 5.

Comment

5 favorites for Season 3:

1. Common Ground
                          2. Return 1
                          3. Phantom
                          4. Sateda
                          5. Sunday (Eventhough it was sad and Carson died, it was a well done ep. IMO)

Awesome Caps Cazz. I just tons of them on Uniquebond and grabbed some too.

Gero was an awesome JT shipper. I'm sure it's hard when they other writers won't let you go in certain direction or a better ship.

Great job Donna

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            I know I'm not loosing my mind, I"ll have to look it up. Or maybe I am loosing my mind.

That's my whole point, Hope. That I don't trust what JM and PM are going to do with the movie and if they are doing it, it won't be any good on the JT side. I know that JM is in favor or at one point was in favor of John and Teyla. JM was the one that stated that they thought of John as the father of Teyla's son and also that Teyla and Nancy are really the only two characters that he's ever seen would be the ones to settle or be the best character to settle with John. Yet, they continue to steer away from it. And I don't get why the feel the need that Teyla has to stay with Kanaan when by his own admission too, Teyla still has feelings for John. That makes no sense. GET RID OF THE GUY!!! Or just show him a bit of John and Teyla together, in the mess hall or on the fighting field or sparring, or just hanging out, and Kanaan will figure it out all by himself. It's no rocket science!
                            They missed 2 perfect opportunities to off Kanaan IMO. Search and Rescue, and Prodigal. After that, I knew that they weren't going to have anything meaningful for J/T.

I disagree with that, Gero was given much more (too much) free reign in the final season and we got the ickfest that is McKeller, unfortunately he'd been blindsided by Keller and giving McKay his happy ending that he'd forgotten about JT. BW didn't rule over the last two seasons of SG1, M&M did, BW stepped away from SGA in seasons 4 & 5 (some would say earlier than that *cough*), so he couldn't have pushed Gero out when he'd moved away (to SGU) and Gero had more power on SGA now could he?

Gero is my least favorite - that's putting it nice - ptb. He totally trashed the buildup they had going on for Ronon/Jenn, ignored everything they had for J/T, and fanboyed McKay. Grrr. I say good riddance! He's not working with the Stargate franchise anymore. They came out some months ago saying he'd gone on to bigger better things.

Favorite S3 Eps.
                            Sateda!
                            The Ark
                            Submersion
                            Sunday
                            Vengence

Man it's hard to choose 5 favorites! S3 really was their best imo.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Season 3...

1.Sunday
                              2.The Ark
                              3. Submersion
                              4. Phantoms
                              5. The Return 1 & 2
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                5 favorites for Season 3:

1. Common Ground
                                2. Return 1
                                3. Phantom
                                4. Sateda
                                5. Sunday (Eventhough it was sad and Carson died, it was a well done ep. IMO)

Awesome Caps Cazz. I just tons of them on Uniquebond and grabbed some too.

Gero was an awesome JT shipper. I'm sure it's hard when they other writers won't let you go in certain direction or a better ship.

Great job Donna
                                Lovely sig Donna

Thanks
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X