John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    I completely agree with the JT talk! They trusted each other instantly in Rising, and the S&R scene only emphasized Shep's feeling. I still don't understand why it was in there if they didn't continue with it Now there's just a lot of disappointed people.

Thanks Luciana made it

Just the one.. but he was in it a lot
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Thank you so much for the links. Joe is so awesome in comedy. I love the roll he did in this.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Yeah, totally. Now, the pics where JF has his arms around RL from EatG make me quite sad I didn't bother about them before but after what JF said about The Dating Channel (LOL) at the con, I kinda wish they'd left that fun moment in. But it seems tptb were taking themselves too seriously by this point. They kinda ruined the show, don't you think?

I agree that they definately did. They really know how to depress people after giving them a great high.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Let me have my little fantasy for a little while

I blame JM,PM,MG and BW...Yeah blue reminded me what he said at comic con about them exploring JT this season Yet another in a long line of misinformation (that's the nice way of saying lies)
      Sorry hun. Didn't mean to tamper with your fantasy.

It looks like they are all liars after that con. IMO

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
      ...that would have made our little shippy hearts thump...

They just really dropped the ball. It just makes me afraid to see exactly what we're going to get with SGU a.k.a 'SGeWWW'.

lol.....S5 is the season that should never have been. They baited us and totally flipped.

To be honest. I can't see it being that successful. SG-1 and SGA all had not so well know actors(Except for RDA). But SGU has tons of them. I can't see it being a low budget production. Not that I don't mind, but if it means it stops any movie productions..... then I will.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      We're currently losing Battle of the ships

Voted hun.

Lots of JT icons to vote for in Challenge. It's gonna be hard to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
        WOW! I'm pretty sure I've never been called a genius when it comes to my writing before!! I am honored that you like In Atlantis so much! *does happy dance* THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
        You're welcome.

And I have 20 chapters of the spin off Vegas tag up on the site, so I hope you like that one too! I love writing dark John Sheppard!! I guess you haven't gotten to the part yet that ties in to Vegas...I think it happens around chapter 58 or so...
        I'm trying to work out whether to read any Vegas fics/tags- as I'm yet to see it. (I'm trying really hard to avoid reading stuff about V & EatG so I have at least 2 episodes that I don't completely know what's gonna happen before watching them).
        As for where I am in I.A- I'm up to the start of ch 51.

Thank you again so much! You made my night! Oh, and I just got Brisingr! I loved the first two, can't wait to read this one!
        Again, you're welcome.

OT- Eragon/Eldest
        Spoiler:

Mum saw Brisinger & thought I'd like to read them (she's trying to get me reading again, lol. And given the right book, I will! )

So I borrowed an edition from the local library- Eragon & Eldest together in one edition.

I loved Eragon! It was sooo thrilling & exciting!
        And while I was reading it, I saw the DVD of the movie for really cheap & I bought it to watch after the book- but I was really disappointed at how they went with the movie.
        They'd pretty much kept the characters & the plot, & names of places & a few odd events (Garrow's death, meeting Angela, the battle alongside the Varden), but totally changed around stuff- for instance:
        - In the BOOK, Brom dies & E meets Murtagh before Arya is introduced to them.
        -HOWEVER, the MOVIE had E get lured to save Arya (at Gil'ead which was another screw up- it was one building & no village- & no capture of Eragon *humph!*) & then they killed Brom.

Oh- & Katrina got cut from the movie! I saw the deleted scenes, & they'd made scenes with her in (in the movie Roran leaves to escape being taken by the army to fight- another change from the book- & Katrina runs off with him) but somehow they chose the other version where she's not even in ONE scene! Not even her coming in when Sloan's being nasty to Eragon after E showed S the 'stone'/egg!

I'm just glad there's no plans for them to make Eldest into a movie- they'd totally wreak that too! (plus they're gonna have to explain why Arya leaves at the end of the first movie when in the book she leaves with Eragon!)

But, I'm happily reading through Eldest- I'm up to the start of the chapter titled "Under the Menoa Tree". It's sooo amazing. Can't wait to read Brisinger!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Happy Early Birthday Sci!
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Why is it I only ever get the urge to write when I'm out and writing is just not possible? Lol
            Keep a notebook handy. I almost never go anywhere without it. Granted, I'm not as prolific as you.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Happy Early Birthday Sci!
              Thanks Padme!!!! **HUGS**

Looks like I'll be snowed in with the boys. We are suppose to get 8-16 inches.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Keep a notebook handy. I almost never go anywhere without it. Granted, I'm not as prolific as you.
              Man! I gotta find my Ladyhawk movie. Your sig keeps reminding me

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

The Daddy Action Figure sig rocks!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Sorry hun. I had to make room and I figured that you're link on your page would bring them to the Vegas story. I actually need to purge that link page majorly. Lost of links to story have been on for ages and I'm needing the room. Sorry again and I'll update the link for you

Oh ok. Thanks hun. I'll be looking for it. Yeah, art is easy for me too and I'm sure the vids are hard, but you guys make them look so good. I should have more time to watch them tomorrow.

Ummmmm. I guess so. Here's a clip, but you don't have to watch it all.

I am doing much better and eating way too much this weekend.

Oh.I should try to find that ep.

**HUGS**
                  Sorry you're going through withdrawels.

NP and thanks.

Oh. I'll try to read tomorrow.

I voted.

Reallly? I just thought he was thinking... Hot, Sexy, Alien Chick!!!

*runs from Camy*
                  Well, that too, Scifan....*giggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

hahaha! Sci...my boys just got called early on that they won't have school tomorrow. So, i'm staying home too! WOHOOOOO!
                    Where the heck is my snowball thrower.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                      I already voted for this round...
                      Witchy, I'm so loving your family sig!!! *sniff*
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! That's a lot of snow. Where are you anyway?
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          The Daddy Action Figure sig rocks!!
                          Thanks. I believe Csom did it.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Well, that too, Scifan....*giggles*
                          Hee hee.

hahaha! Sci...my boys just got called early on that they won't have school tomorrow. So, i'm staying home too! WOHOOOOO!
                          Where the heck is my snowball thrower.
                          Ode to Joy!!

I was hoping for a quiet day for my big day.

I'll start....

Comment

Originally posted by scifan
                            To be honest. I can't see it being that successful. SG-1 and SGA all had not so well know actors(Except for RDA). But SGU has tons of them. I can't see it being a low budget production. Not that I don't mind, but if it means it stops any movie productions..... then I will.
                            I haven't been keeping up with SGU news so I can't say if it seems like it will do good or now, but I'm with you, I don't want it to interfere with the movie productions, though i'm not quite sure what they'll really do in an SGA movie, since Atlantis isn't in PG anymore....and I can't really see the IOA allowing them to take it back. And if I'm going to have anvils dropped on me through out the movie I'm not sure how I'm going to take it.

Witchy, I'm so loving your family sig!!! *sniff*
                            thanx... think good thoughts camy...happy JT no work/school tomorrow thoughts.....no sniffling.......

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              Wow! That's a lot of snow. Where are you anyway?
                              Yep!!!

I live in the Northeastern part of Connecticut.

Comment

Thanks. I believe Csom did it.

Hee hee.

Ode to Joy!!

I was hoping for a quiet day for my big day.

I'll start....

OMG!!!!....I love the snowball shep smilies....so cute!!!....

yes I have nothing else to add, but that....hehehe

Yep!!!

I live in the Northeastern part of Connecticut.

Why did I think you were in Texas....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X