• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icons

Spoiler:
    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      I have been seeing this on the news and saw pictures on the web. This is just terrible. To lose all these people and animals too - if it is arson, they should absolutely be charged with murder. Hopefully they will find them. I'm glad you are safe and I'm praying for your friends who are nearer to the fires.
      Be Safe!!!
      I sent a text last night to a friend who lives near by to see how she was going- & she replied saying she's ok, but they're still watching out in case it changes.
      I've just looked up Google's map of where the fires are- the closest to my friend's is the one a Britannia Creek (she lives somewhere in Yarra Junction)

The closest to my house was the Narre Warren [but that was South East of where I live (in Blackburn) & far off not to cause trouble near me]. Yesterday we saw & heard many helicopters flying over our houses over the span of the day- at least twice we saw the Orange Water dumpers go over.

It's been deemed by Doctors as worse than the Bali bombings- the main Melbourne Hospitals have been struggling to cope with burn victims; the Alfred, known for it's burns ward, has been not accepting anyone other than the fire victims for treatment.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Love these Snow.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          You know, once I'm back on my computer - mine's broke right now - I'll want that link again. Of course, I'll have twenty or so chapters to catch up on by then!

Voted! Cannot lose to McKatie! EEEWWW

Only problem actually, is if you haven't read the story it is the spin-off of called In Atlantis, (at the same site) the new one won't make any sense!

And your computer is broke? Oh God you poor thing! I'd go nuts!!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          Icons

Spoiler:
          Oh boy...

Ummm...pout....*totally drools*
          &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Love these Snow.
            Thanks

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post

Only problem actually, is if you haven't read the story it is the spin-off of called In Atlantis, (at the same site) the new one won't make any sense!

Oh boy...

Ditto
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
              I have been seeing this on the news and saw pictures on the web. This is just terrible. To lose all these people and animals too - if it is arson, they should absolutely be charged with murder. Hopefully they will find them. I'm glad you are safe and I'm praying for your friends who are nearer to the fires.
              Be Safe!!!
              I hope everything takes a turn for the better soon! My prayers are with everyone over there!
              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                I sent a text last night to a friend who lives near by to see how she was going- & she replied saying she's ok, but they're still watching out in case it changes.
                I've just looked up Google's map of where the fires are- the closest to my friend's is the one a Britannia Creek (she lives somewhere in Yarra Junction)

The closest to my house was the Narre Warren [but that was South East of where I live (in Blackburn) & far off not to cause trouble near me]. Yesterday we saw & heard many helicopters flying over our houses over the span of the day- at least twice we saw the Orange Water dumpers go over.

It's been deemed by Doctors as worse than the Bali bombings- the main Melbourne Hospitals have been struggling to cope with burn victims; the Alfred, known for it's burns ward, has been not accepting anyone other than the fire victims for treatment.
                From what I have read, it seems that the fires move so quickly - more like fire storms - and that if people do not heed warnings quickly, it may be too late. I sincerely hope your friends leave when they are told to and do not try to stick around and save things. I can't imagine how hard that must be to have to leave everything and not know if anything will be left when you return. I really feel for them. I have an aunt who lived very close to the fires in L.A. last year and it was very frightening. Keep us posted and be careful!
                sigpic
                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                Forever!!

Comment

Round 11 of Battle of the Ships... and John/Teyla are up against Teyla/Kanaan....... so let's support John/Teyla folks and not the plot device..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...63#post9718063
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post

That's awful LandJrule.....

I hope your friends and family are safe..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithfan
                      Hello my name is Claire I'm Lordys (Chris's) RL friend i just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words you said about him.

I also showed his parents what you all said and they asked me to thank you all especially CazzBlade for setting up the memorial thread it was really nice of you to do that thank you again.

Oh and there's one more thing i was also given permission by Chris's parents to go through his stuff on his computer.

I found a bit of John and Teyla Artwork i believe it's called a signature that he was working on it's not finished but i thought he would of liked for all of you to see it...actually scratch that i know he would of liked for you all to see it.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...isartjtsig.jpg
                      Thank you Claire. I didn't know Chris/Lordy but he sounded like a really wonderful person and I am very saddened by his tragic sudden death... thanks so much for dropping in his artwork.. it's really appreciated..
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello my name is Claire I'm Lordys (Chris's) RL friend i just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words you said about him.

I also showed his parents what you all said and they asked me to thank you all especially CazzBlade for setting up the memorial thread it was really nice of you to do that thank you again.

Oh and there's one more thing i was also given permission by Chris's parents to go through his stuff on his computer.

I found a bit of John and Teyla Artwork i believe it's called a signature that he was working on it's not finished but i thought he would of liked for all of you to see it...actually scratch that i know he would of liked for you all to see it.

He really was the sweetest guy I met on here and always knew how to cheer me up....He will be greatly missed....Oh and that sig is as beautiful as ever!
                        sigpic

Comment

He always had a way to put the smiles on the people he met here.. and gave us also wonderful artwork.. he always was so sweet and friendly...

Thank you also for posting the sig..great as always..

Take care
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I didn't know Lordy that well, but his death saddens me. Thank you for letting us know. May the Force be with you.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Round 11 of Battle of the Ships... and John/Teyla are up against Teyla/Kanaan....... so let's support John/Teyla folks and not the plot device..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...63#post9718063

Just voted! - for the real deal of course!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post

Oh boy...

Oh, I read it and loved it!! You have just about all of my ships in that one story! What's not to love? I might be missing the last couple of chapters though. You were close when my computer went kablooie.

Voting!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X