• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    *Sails into thread at half the speed of a Al'kesh*

*rams headlong into the floor of thread and leaves a crator*

Hi guys, guess who's back from China!! I have a few pictures
    Tey!!!!!!!!!!
    How are you doing?!!
    How was everything and can't wait to see you're beautiful pics.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Well, it's a very funny picture!! I'll catch up on your story soon ok, on ff.net.
    Thanks TF.

Only the first to chapters are on ff.net. the others are only a few post back. And take your time hun.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh thanks Cazz. She so needs to show that to Linda.
      huh show what to Linda

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Linda voted in the icontest so I presume she will have seen it

Ah that, yes I did see it and me likey very much!

I'm shocked. I thought she'd be using it by now.
      But but I have a valid reason for not using it just now I haven't got a Teyla sig up just now so I'm leaving my Teyla icon up to show they love

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      Spilling Linda!!!
      Spoiler:
      They found a dead marine in the back of an ally who *dun dun dun* came from Gibbs home town!!! Guess where they went?? McGee and Ziva met Gibbs father (love him!!) and began investigating!! How 'bout you just watch???
      Oh I will....Maybe at the weekend...I'm on holiday for a week next week

It's short, but here's.....

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapter 4
      Spoiler:

Ronon and Teyla sit at a table in the cafeteria with John. They observe him pushing his food around with his fork while staring intensely at his plate.

“John, what’s wrong?” Teyla asks innocently.

John raises his eyes to look give her a snide look.

“Sorry, that did not come out they way I wanted. I…” she begins

“No,” John interrupts. “I’m the one who should be sorry. I know you guys are worried and I’m being a major jerk to you.”

He pushes his meal away and leans back in his chair. He pauses to carefully choose the words he wants to say.

He briefly closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, “What if Rodney can’t fix this? What if I’m stuck being this way?”

He sees Teyla about to say something, but he slightly raises her hand to stop her.

“What do you think they will do to me or more precise… put me?” John asks.

Both Teyla and Ronon look confused.

“I don’t get it,” Ronon remarks. “Wouldn’t you just stay here?”

“And do what? I’m a sixty year old man now! The SGC and IOA aren’t going to let me go off world and do field combat. I could put anyone of you in danger because slow reflex, poor hearing and so on.”

John leans over the table, “And what are they going to do if they make me go to Earth. Change my identity and not let me see anyone that I know? What kind of life is that?”

“I had not thought of any of those things. I suppose I always thought of you staying here,” Teyla states sadly.

“Who knows, I could just be worrying for nothing and McKay will have me fixed by the end of the day,” John tries to say with certainty.

Ronon stares him down a bit, “There’s something else bothering you. I can tell.”

“Ronon!” Teyla scolds. “Is it not enough already?”

“Maybe,” Ronon says bluntly.

John becomes uncomfortable and begins to get up and leave. He looks at Teyla and his sad eyes return. She notices it again.

“John?” she says pleadingly.

He turns his head away from looking at her and Ronon, “I was hoping…” John pauses to maintain his composure. “I was hoping that I would’ve been married, had children and maybe even grandchild by the time I got to this age. Now there’s no chance of that.”

He glances at Teyla one more time, “I need some time to myself for a little while. I promise not to go too far.”

Teyla is flabbergasted by John’s statement, “I never thought of John leaving here to pursue a family. I guess I was selfishly thinking of the here and now.”

Ronon gets up from the table and gives Teyla a small smirk, “Who said anything about him leaving here to get all of that?”

Teyla remains behind, pondering both John and Ronon’s words.

Awesome update
      Spoiler:
      Poor John So Ronon's a very perceptive person He see's what John means, It's a pity Teyla doesn't But she will

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      It's been like an ongoing joke between me and a friend...
      Spoiler:
      that if I'm pissed at someone when she has written on stories..I said once that I would run him over with an bulldozer...and after that everytime she wrote her story and that character was in it she knew I was gonna get annoyed and want to use my bulldozer *lol*
      Should we be worried about your obsession with
      Spoiler:
      bulldozers

*Sails into thread at half the speed of a Al'kesh*

*rams headlong into the floor of thread and leaves a crator*

Hi guys, guess who's back from China!! I have a few pictures
      KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

*runs and tackle hugs*
      Last edited by Linda06; 16 October 2008, 09:21 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Who likeys my new siggie *points below* sci made it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Who likeys my new siggie *points below* sci made it
          Well you sure seems to like it
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Well you sure seems to like it
            Yep That's my man
            sigpic

Comment

Yep That's my man
              Aha..okay...well I'm sure you can keep him ,,I don't want him I'll just keep myself to my man
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

huh show what to Linda

Ah that, yes I did see it and me likey very much!

But but I have a valid reason for not using it just now I haven't got a Teyla sig up just now so I'm leaving my Teyla icon up to show they love

Oh I will....Maybe at the weekend...I'm on holiday for a week next week

Awesome update
                Spoiler:
                Poor John So Ronon's a very perceptive person He see's what John means, It's a pity Teyla doesn't But she will

Should we be worried about your obsession with
                Spoiler:
                bulldozers

KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

*runs and tackle hugs*
                Hey hun. I was referring to an icon in the last contest.
                I was just shocked you didn't snag it and use it.

Glad you're liking the fic.

Oh! I see you got your boy for you sig.

Comment

Aha..okay...well I'm sure you can keep him ,,I don't want him I'll just keep myself to my man
                  Well that's good..I can keep him all to myself

Hey hun. I was referring to an icon in the last contest.
                  I was just shocked you didn't snag it and use it.

Glad you're liking the fic.

Oh! I see you got your boy for you sig.
                  Oh yeah...I snagged that icon
                  sigpic

Comment

Hiya guys: OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I was getting ready to go out yesterday and i ended up shaving off half of my eyebrow accidentally. You guys have no idea how bummed i am.

Thank TJ
                    Thank you again hun.
                    I got a good laugh out of it though. Cazz told me it was Pandora.
                    Thanks TF, it was originally Donna sig, but different format.
                    It's short, but here's.....

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Chapter 4
                    Spoiler:

Ronon and Teyla sit at a table in the cafeteria with John. They observe him pushing his food around with his fork while staring intensely at his plate.

“John, what’s wrong?” Teyla asks innocently.

John raises his eyes to look give her a snide look.

“Sorry, that did not come out they way I wanted. I…” she begins

“No,” John interrupts. “I’m the one who should be sorry. I know you guys are worried and I’m being a major jerk to you.”

He pushes his meal away and leans back in his chair. He pauses to carefully choose the words he wants to say.

He briefly closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, “What if Rodney can’t fix this? What if I’m stuck being this way?”

He sees Teyla about to say something, but he slightly raises her hand to stop her.

“What do you think they will do to me or more precise… put me?” John asks.

Both Teyla and Ronon look confused.

“I don’t get it,” Ronon remarks. “Wouldn’t you just stay here?”

“And do what? I’m a sixty year old man now! The SGC and IOA aren’t going to let me go off world and do field combat. I could put anyone of you in danger because slow reflex, poor hearing and so on.”

John leans over the table, “And what are they going to do if they make me go to Earth. Change my identity and not let me see anyone that I know? What kind of life is that?”

“I had not thought of any of those things. I suppose I always thought of you staying here,” Teyla states sadly.

“Who knows, I could just be worrying for nothing and McKay will have me fixed by the end of the day,” John tries to say with certainty.

Ronon stares him down a bit, “There’s something else bothering you. I can tell.”

“Ronon!” Teyla scolds. “Is it not enough already?”

“Maybe,” Ronon says bluntly.

John becomes uncomfortable and begins to get up and leave. He looks at Teyla and his sad eyes return. She notices it again.

“John?” she says pleadingly.

He turns his head away from looking at her and Ronon, “I was hoping…” John pauses to maintain his composure. “I was hoping that I would’ve been married, had children and maybe even grandchild by the time I got to this age. Now there’s no chance of that.”

He glances at Teyla one more time, “I need some time to myself for a little while. I promise not to go too far.”

Teyla is flabbergasted by John’s statement, “I never thought of John leaving here to pursue a family. I guess I was selfishly thinking of the here and now.”

Ronon gets up from the table and gives Teyla a small smirk, “Who said anything about him leaving here to get all of that?”

Teyla remains behind, pondering both John and Ronon’s words.

Awesome update Sci Cant wait for more
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Tey!!!!!!!!!!
                      How are you doing?!!
                      How was everything and can't wait to see you're beautiful pics.
                      I have a shot or two of me (one with me and my Mother from the last trip)

[quote=Linda06;9083611KITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

*runs and tackle hugs*[/quote]
                      Careful, my body is nearly broken up in pieces. Mostly because of all the learning I was, and still am, doing. (I just LOVE Wu Dang Kung Fu!! Never felt better in my life!!)

EDIT: I hate my muse, Jack has turned a short "What If" story into a major bloodfest again

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                        Hiya guys: OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I was getting ready to go out yesterday and i ended up shaving off half of my eyebrow accidentally. You guys have no idea how bummed i am.

Awesome update Sci Cant wait for more
                        How on earth did you manage that

I have a shot or two of me (one with me and my Mother from the last trip)

Careful, my body is nearly broken up in pieces. Mostly because of all the learning I was, and still am, doing. (I just LOVE Wu Dang Kung Fu!! Never felt better in my life!!)

EDIT: I hate my muse, Jack has turned a short "What If" story into a major bloodfest again
                        Oops sorry...*pulls back from kitty*
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah...I snagged that icon
                          She means the Teyla one that Pandora made

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Oops sorry...*pulls back from kitty*
                            Is OK, I like hugs, after all, no pain no life, and if there is no0life, then all there is is death, so to have life there must be pain, because without it there is only death

QUESTION: Was the last episode sqeee worthy and why is there a Elfie shaped hole in the floor??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well that's good..I can keep him all to myself

yes yes you do that *lol* atleast you don't have to fight me over him haha...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                She means the Teyla one that Pandora made

Oh right....I didn't snag that one...I have a feeling I probably won't be in her good books after everything I siad about Keller

Is OK, I like hugs, after all, no pain no life, and if there is no0life, then all there is is death, so to have life there must be pain, because without it there is only death

QUESTION: Was the last episode sqeee worthy and why is there a Elfie shaped hole in the floor??
                                Well about the last ep....If you're a Shep thunker then it most definately squee worthy.....If you're a Teyla fan (and you are) Then it is squee worthy for the first 15 odd minutes so don't bother watching the rest of it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X