Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post

What do mean? I love your vids!!
    I don't ever want to hear you say that again.

I know, right. She never disappoints me. She's another one I miss. Quania too.

You're another one. You're come out awesome too. We just don't get to see them that often. *Hint to you, Nina, Steph and Linda* Speaking of Steph. Where is a good place to see her old vids. I was missing them after hearing some shippy songs and Shep songs.

If you guys ever take requests, let me know. Until then I will watch patiently for you two to get it done.
    Don't know if I can promise you that.. LOL...I'm my own worst critic.. I know I'm way to hard on myself..but I got to say it warms my heart knowing that others like what I do...

I think I'm gonna need to get back to making vids again... I actually kind of miss it even though it's tons of work involved...

SAF Hilarious pic fic... what ever went on there
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey hun!! **HUGS**

Awww. Dezrai. You are so sweet and just you saying that helps alot. Thank you.

Hee hee. You can never drive us nuts with questions. That's what family is for. I was totally clueles when I was here. I didn't know how to post caps for what the green dots by my names were, how to multiquote(which took me a year to find out), etc. So, don't worry.

Oh, yes you would. He was just that kind of guy.

Thanks Sci.
      I only just figured out how to do the multiquote (someone told me how to do it) and I still don't know what the green dots mean!!
      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

OMG! I just tried to catch up and only now saw about Wraithlord´s passing
        I never really go to the front page ...
        I am so sorry for all that knew him ((( hugs to all of you)))

Sad news indeed
        Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 06 February 2009, 02:45 PM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
          Thanks Sci.
          I only just figured out how to do the multiquote (someone told me how to do it) and I still don't know what the green dots mean!!
          They're reputation points.. if someone likes your post or anything you have posted they can click on the scales in the top right hand corner and a little box comes up... you click it and I think you get a little green cube after you achieved 100 points and so on...

SAF another great pic fic...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            They're reputation points.. if someone likes your post or anything you have posted they can click on the scales in the top right hand corner and a little box comes up... you click it and I think you get a little green cube after you achieved 100 points and so on...

thank you, blue. and Nina

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Thanks for the explanation!
              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Hey Everlovin bbl with your pressie
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hey everyone. I found this vid by Sariana on Youtube. It a wonderful song
                  Beautiful vid!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  This is just a fly by post as im feeling really Rough im down with the Flu but i came to post this for Everlovin sorry its a bit late
                  Ot
                  Spoiler:
                  http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/ForEverlovin.jpg
                  Wow! Great sig, Donna!

Very cute, SAF! Will there be a sequel? Inquiring minds want to know what happened.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    This is just a fly by post as im feeling really Rough im down with the Flu but i came to post this for Everlovin sorry its a bit late
                    Ot
                    Oh this sig is HOT Donna. I love it!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                    Happy belated birthday wishes!!!

little silly something

Spoiler:
                    Oh jeez.. what did ya do with those two??

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3039/sga0044jg3.jpg

Looks like they got a headache.. or at least one of them... :

Well, what´s been happening then?? :

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/708...ition04lz0.jpg

John: Honestly.. you don´t wanna know... you can´t know..!!

*some more encouragement in the form of imprisonment ... let´s see if that loosens some tongues...*

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/254...ap84651ez5.jpg

Ronon: Oh, spill it already!! What have you been doing in there?!

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1143/vlcsnap93378oq8.jpg

John: Honestly... I can not tell you!! It´s too... well....
                    Teyla: There was a lot of wine involved....!
                    John: No kidding!

*brief flashback* (...?! )

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9257/...p211494kh9.jpg

John: Happy birthday to Everlovin!. So, you´re ready for that special gift of ours?!

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2735/...x010070xr3.jpg

Teyla: I am, if you are!

*back to the now*

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/950...ap97952rl8.jpg

John: yeah, I don´t even remember leaving that room...
                    Teyla: Because I do not believe we did...!
                    John: It was quite hot in there...
                    Teyla: That it was...

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/147...ap97627ub5.jpg

Rodney: Oh get out! Like that ever happened!!
                    John: We never left that shipper´s mind!
                    Teyla: No, we certainly did not.
                    John: It was naughty too!

Spoiler:
                    Oookaaaay... let´s let them keep that dream, shall we?!

Hope you had a great one!
                    Hee Hee. Awesome job SAF!!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Don't know if I can promise you that.. LOL...I'm my own worst critic.. I know I'm way to hard on myself..but I got to say it warms my heart knowing that others like what I do...

I think I'm gonna need to get back to making vids again... I actually kind of miss it even though it's tons of work involved...

SAF Hilarious pic fic... what ever went on there
                    I know what you mean I do the same all the time.

Oh, that would be nice if you get time to do any other vid. I've been going through withdrawels from all of you guys not doing any.

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                    Thanks Sci.
                    No problem hun. At least you are cutting and pasting like I first time I tried.

I see that Blue explained it so I won't. But if you want to see yours go to the top of the page and click on "My Controls".

Comment

OMG! I just tried to catch up and only now saw about Wraithlord´s passing
                      I never really go to the front page ...
                      I am so sorry for all that knew him ((( hugs to all of you)))

Sad news indeed
                      Sorry hun that I forgot to give you a heads up and thanks hun.

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                        Beautiful vid!

Wow! Great sig, Donna!

Very cute, SAF! Will there be a sequel? Inquiring minds want to know what happened.
                        hehe. you know, that´s between the birthday girl and her fav. couple

Oh this sig is HOT Donna. I love it!

Hee Hee. Awesome job SAF!!!

I know what you mean I do the same all the time.

Oh, that would be nice if you get time to do any other vid. I've been going through withdrawels from all of you guys not doing any.

No problem hun. At least you are cutting and pasting like I first time I tried.

I see that Blue explained it so I won't. But if you want to see yours go to the top of the page and click on "My Controls".
                        thanks, sci

Sorry hun that I forgot to give you a heads up and thanks hun.
                        no worries, I really should have done a better job at proper catch up

Comment

Somebody fill me in. Wraithlord has passed?
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Happy belated birthday wishes!!!

little silly something

Spoiler:
                            snip

Hope you had a great one!
                            Thats great SAF

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I know, right. She never disappoints me. She's another one I miss. Quania too.

You're another one. You're come out awesome too. We just don't get to see them that often. *Hint to you, Nina, Steph and Linda* Speaking of Steph. Where is a good place to see her old vids. I was missing them after hearing some shippy songs and Shep songs.

If you guys ever take requests, let me know. Until then I will watch patiently for you two to get it done.
                              Here are all her vids http://www.loveconquers.net/

Don't use the back and forward space on the right hand corner of your computer...that doesn't work. It's the main thing we never figured out how to fix using Flash. But it's really easy to navigate, just click on the links, they all work. Mine and other authors vids are there as well.

You are too kind, thank you and i know lol...i don't make vids too often lol. I started to but season 4 came along and it started killing my mood to make any vids or artwork and then the horror that was season 5 happened and well...yeah you know what happened there lol. But i'm hoping with this vid Steph and i do will kinda spark more from me.

Just like Nina said, kinda makes you want to start doing vids again but they are a lot of work.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

For Everlovin sorry its late

Spoiler:
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X