Ooh i forgot to welcome Desrai to the thread
    Welcome
    Thank you Donna!
    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
      Thanks! And it needs to be J/T centric, right? LOL

Does it matter what rating it is? And where will it be posted?
      Oh yeah, forgot, but that goes without saying doesnt it. But it can be from someone elses perspective focusing on their relationship or lack thereof like gater enjoys doing.
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Tons of studies...

That is really a great sig... your friend did a wonderful job with it
        The only thing I do besides study is work on my fan fic....hmmm....I think I need to get a life...

And yes she did an awesome job! I'm so happy with it. All I did was give her some of my favorite photos and she did the rest. She's so great!
        &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Wow. Sounds like you're a crazy person doing all that I'm not much better

Your sig, as hinted at in my green, is gorgeous

Meant to ask before - so you are just as bad with the studies? What are you studying??
          &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            im sorry im not signing up for any of the Fics as im really terrible at Fics and Writing so ill just stick to art for Now
            Have you written before? Because your name looks familiar...
            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              Welcome Dezrai!!
              Thank you!!!!
              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Nah, it's just Cazz. She will write it down. But to post, you do need to sign up to the LJ comm. http://community.livejournal.com/jt_thread_10000/

If you don't have an LJ, PM Cazz or myself and we'll post it for you

EDIT: Well, it is supposed to be a tag that could fit flawlessly into the episode/show, so if you do write anything mature/adult then it would need to be a dream or something. Unless the rating is for action/gore etc and not the secks.

The pairing has to be JT but it can be... Rodney talking to Carson about it, etc. Doesn't have to have the two characters in it. *thank god*
                  Oh thank you for clarifying that! This is gonna be harder than I thought if it has to "fit flawlessly in." Wow, I hope I can pull it off....
                  &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Oh yeah, forgot, but that goes without saying doesnt it. But it can be from someone elses perspective focusing on their relationship or lack thereof like gater enjoys doing.

Anyone would think you didn't like them.

Examples of such fic under tag.

Meant to ask before - so you are just as bad with the studies? What are you studying??
                    I'm doing English & History. Not as... involved as yours but I fear the absract is confusing me too much right now. I love it though, can't imagine doing anything else.
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oh thank you for clarifying that! This is gonna be harder than I thought if it has to "fit flawlessly in." Wow, I hope I can pull it off....
                      But don't listen to me, lol. I'm the one who wrote John pushing her up against a wall and kissing her in Ghost in the Machine.

*sheepish*

Comment

Anyone would think you didn't like them.

Examples of such fic under tag.

I'm doing English & History. Not as... involved as yours but I fear the absract is confusing me too much right now. I love it though, can't imagine doing anything else.
                        Of course i love them hun I just meant to tell D that you are an angsty writer and i love it Dot be offended *opens mouth inserts foot*
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I'll take Michael & Return 2 And Submersion...
                          Gotcha! Minus Submersion

My friend finished my new sig - What do you think???
                          Love it

Hi! Can I take Submersion if no one has yet? ALso, I'm already writing one to Vegas - does it count?
                          Got you down for Submersion For Vegas, if its an episode tag or a missing scene then yep you can put that one up

Does anyone have the rules for this challenge by the way? I must be missing the post cos I can't find them.
                          Gater gave you the link to the LJ

It doesn't have to fit 'flawlessly in' I think Gater was exagerating everyone's perfection there Just means that you can't change anything that happened in the episode, you only tell what the characters were feeling during it or add in extra scenes

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            Of course i love them hun I just meant to tell D that you are an angsty writer and i love it Dot be offended *opens mouth inserts foot*
                            Lol. I'm just yanking your chain, cher Reminding you who is boss
                            I just like the outside perspectives on them... especially from Kanaan.... *baaahhhahahahahahaha*

Comment

Lol. I'm just yanking your chain, cher Reminding you who is boss
                              I just like the outside perspectives on them... especially from Kanaan.... *baaahhhahahahahahaha*
                              *bows down* Yes master
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                It doesn't have to fit 'flawlessly in' I think Gater was exagerating everyone's perfection there Just means that you can't change anything that happened in the episode, you only tell what the characters were feeling during it or add in extra scenes

Everyone's ganging up on me tonight...

Comment

Working...
                                X