John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Cazz: Has anyone claimed This Mortal Coil for a Tag. I saw it last night and my try to attempt it.
    Nope, I'll put you down for it

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Lea...I just noticed your warning sign for my naked truth fic....LOL

In an earlier posting, I posted a couple of other links that have some JT fics...not sure if you have those included or not. Especially the JT newsletter LJ that Tielan runs. Not sure when the last time was that she updated that one though.

How are you?

Email me sometime. Oh, and please add the new Beya Challenges going on!
      Hey hun. I'm not doing too bad and you?

Hee hee. Did you like it? I give the "Cold Shower Alert" for the steamy scenes.

I don't think I had them before and I will update it hun. Sorry, I'm so behind in things it's not funny. And I will post a link to Tielan's Newletter too.

I will try to email you tonight hun. The kids are at a friends house for a bit longer and it's nice and quiet here. *happy sigh* Then one of there friends wants to come over and play this afternoon. It won't quiet any more.

Hopefully this week I can check up on Beya and see what challenges you have us doing.

Catch you later hun.

Edit: Thanks Cazz.

Comment

Not a problem. I know how real life is like....*wink*

No worries, I know you like to be updated and I just thought of these cause someone asked.

Yes, I hope you do join the challenges scifan...
        I have to go now and make breakfast sunday brunch for the gang. I can't get away with Cereal on Sundays...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          LAUREN!!!!!

**TACKLES TO THE FLOOR**

And of course you missed something major..... US!!!!!
          How are you?

*gets up and dusts herself off*

Wow Sci, that was one hell of a tackle!

I'm ok thanks, just been busy at work over the last few days as we've had stocktake.

And of course I have missed you guys when I've not been here but then that's a given.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Made some new icons...Snarky as usual.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/43914.html

Love 'em!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          Conversion sig I think i had posted it before
          Spoiler:

More icons (Tell me when to stop cause im nuts )

Spoiler:

Excellent work hunni, very nice!
          sigpic
          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Hi everyone !
            Just a really quick hello to say that I'm always alive LOL (even if I don't know if I'll survive this week).
            I miss all of you a lot but I jusyt need to concentrate a little more until thursday and after I'm FREE If only I could succeed it would be really cool .
            Until now i miss you a lot but I see that I will have a lot to catch I'm so happy.
            HUGS and see you really soon
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Hi everyone !
              Just a really quick hello to say that I'm always alive LOL (even if I don't know if I'll survive this week).
              I miss all of you a lot but I jusyt need to concentrate a little more until thursday and after I'm FREE If only I could succeed it would be really cool .
              Until now i miss you a lot but I see that I will have a lot to catch I'm so happy.
              Nice to see you asguard...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Hi everyone !
                Hiya asgard! Hope everything goes well. ((hugs))
                *waves at Blue*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                  Hiya asgard! Hope everything goes well. ((hugs))
                  *waves at Blue*
                  *waves back to cc_mac*....

12. Runner.

Teyla taking liberties.... hehe...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

12. Runner.

LOL! Cute smilie.

I love that scene. Shep seems a bit disappointed that she was just trying to get her hands loose! Hehehe...
                    sigpic

Comment

I think that scene is so cute and funny...

His face.. I'm sure he was just joking,,or actually who the heck knows..you have your hands behind you like that and then twisting to try and get free..so actually she could have easily brushed at him there and he reacted and took it maybe a little further.. LOL
                      Since he ended with ,,,"It sure didn't feel like it" sounds actually like she did brush her hand against him
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh, I think she did more and he was dissapointed that he couldn't properly respond to it! *wink*

that wording of his at first shocked me a bit! But thank goodness for the girls in here that explained it to me.

Where's Mrs. B? I have something for her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

12. Runner.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...yHandsFree.gif

ooh, i love that gif. love that scene!

sorry.. needed a RL distraction

silly picfic
                          The Unusual Shipper

Spoiler:

What??!

Just get on with it, humans!!! I paid for a full peep show!!!

That´s disturbing!! What the hell have you been doing to him, Beckett?!

he did nothing! I am just a shipper..!! Now give me some x-rated show here or I feed on you!!

I may have overdone it with showing him the season one repeats in that cell!

*remembers good old times* All that wasted potential...

Well, maybe we could just send him some print outs from the ficathon!!
                          Do you not think this is quite strange?!

*heavy sigh* You humans... ! Just do it already!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Oh, I think she did more and he was dissapointed that he couldn't properly respond to it! *wink*

that wording of his at first shocked me a bit! But thank goodness for the girls in here that explained it to me.

Where's Mrs. B? I have something for her.
                            Wording of what? Je suis.. confused!

Camy got your email but I don't have time to respond right now. But, don't worry. I'm not offended, really - just a little confused.But I'll elaborate in email
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

SAF
                              LOL that pic fic...and yeah they should just get on with it
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                Welcome to the thread guys Loads of creativity and discussion going in here

I send my 100,000 tag for Conversion to my beta, so hopefully get it back today She lives in the States, so we'll probably miss each other today, and won't be able to work on it tomorrow, so hopefully it can go up on the LJ on Tuesday

Thank you! You guys are great with the warm welcomes!
                                And I can't wait to read all these challenge fics!!
                                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Working...
                                X