Am good thanks, dreading work tomorrow but who doesn´t
    Looks like you have a lot on your plate. Can´t wait for it

thanks

It´s a nice start
    Spoiler:
    now where´s the rest of it??

You can do it, hun *hugs*
    Hey hun.

Hee hee. I know what you mean. Not looking forward to babysitting tomorrow. She's alway more difficult after severla day of not having her.

Yep, it's a busy day. Gotta do my Secret Santa stuff too.

Aww. Thanks hun. Let me know what you think.

More Than Words Can Say:

Spoiler:

News about SGC wanting me to return to Earth was spreading around Atlantis fast and the one last person I want to tell personally is visiting her people. I can’t just let her find out from someone else. We’ve know each other way too long for me to let that happen.

I go to Woolsey’s office and ask him to borrow the jumper so I can go see Teyla.

“I’m sorry Colonel Sheppard, but she has already returned. I’d say it was no more than a half an hour ago.”

“Thanks!” I bluntly say before preparing to rush out of his room.

“Colonel,” Woolsey begins. Quickly, I stop and look at him. “She looks upset.

I’m not sure if Sgt. Mehra has informed her of your latest news.”

“Um, speaking of that….” I hesitantly begin.

“Yes Colonel, I’m still trying to suggest that you remain here. I believe we both know that it is more the IOA then SGC that want you out of Atlantis,” Woolsey pauses. “They will do anything to see that I fail here.”

Unsure of what to say, especially about his last comment, I try to politely reply. “Thanks, Mr. Woolsey and I’m sure that Gen. Landry and O’Neill will convince them otherwise.”

I can see that Woolsey is still deep in his own thoughts and I quickly slip away in search of Teyla.

It’s not long before I run into Ronon and Rodney; the two of them have become more awkward around me since I told them the news about an hour ago. I can see the sadness in both of them, but more so for Ronon. I decide to push my desire to say something to encourage them and ask if they’ve seen Teyla.

Ronon sighs, “Yeah, I saw her not too long ago. She’s really upset.”

I can feel my heart sink, “She knows? Who told her?”

“I’m not sure if she knows about you yet, but she is upset with Kanaan,” Ronon answers in a soft, but deep voice.

As I turn my gaze towards Rodney, I can see that he has a frown on his face and looks nervous.

“Rod….ney, did you tell her?”

“No! I didn’t!” my scowling look makes him more nervous. “Jennifer did by accident! She thought that was why Teyla was upset, but then she found out that Kanaan accused her of having feelings for you….”

“What, Kanaan said that?” I know now that I definitely have to find her.

----------

I try to contact her on her radio, but she doesn’t respond and I’m running out of ideas of where she can be. I know that there is a balcony that Woolsey is fond of; because of its seclusion… it’s the last place I can think of.

I rush to that area with a desperate need to find her. I can see a figure leaning against its railing and as I get closer I can see it’s her. Slowly, I approach her and when I am about to reach out to touch her shoulder she turns around.

Her eyes express her deep sadness and without any wavering thoughts she throws her arms around me and buries her face in my chest.

At first I’m surprised, but not because she embraces me. It’s because my feelings of awkwardness isn’t there this time. It feels so comfortable, so right. Any tension that was once between us is no longer there.

As I hold her tighter and begin to caress her hair I can hear a small content sigh escape from her. She pulls away slightly to look up at me and without any words being said, I know that her lips are longing for mine.

Her lips are sweet with a hint of saltiness from where her tears fell upon. It is gentle and loving, but still passionate. The only thing that has us stop is the feeling of prying eyes.

We both look and see Kanaan walking away. His suspicion are now confirmed, there is no more lingering doubts about Teyla or my feelings.

I reach down and cup the side of her face; she closes her eyes and nestles into my hand. I resist every part of my being to say anything that might end this special moment, but the buzzing of Woolsey’s voice in his ear prevents him from doing so.

Sighing, I reach up to my comm., “Yes, Mr. Woolsey.... Really? Please, tell Gen. O’Neill that I love him… No… not really, but please tell him I said thank you. Yes sir. She’s with me right now. Thank you again, sir.”

Teyla can see by my smile that it is wonderful news, “You are not leaving?”
    “Nope, Gen. O’Neill was able to convince the IOA to have me stay, but says that it’s another favor I owe him.”

Teyla giggles and reaches for my hand, “I think we should tell Ronon and Rodney.”

“You mean about me staying or about us?”

She smiles bright and lovingly, “Both.”

The End

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx akaAgrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
      Doxymom's ff.net page

Gater101
      Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Snowball

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick
      PicFics

ISIS AWARDS NOMINEES LISTS

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Roun Robin Fics (Jan-May)

Round Robin June: Parts 1-12

Round Robin October:
      Prompt words

So For:

Round Robin November

Round Robin December:
      Parts 1-3, Part 4

JT Fire Prompt fics:
      MrsB's Burn
      YappiChick's Burned

Doxymom:
      Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
      Goddess

Gater101
      Poets of the Fall

Hope24:
      No Easy Decisions

JT4Life:
      A Promise

Jtjaforever: Vegas Remix

LandJrule:
      Covered In Mud

MrsB:
      A Stargate Halloween(Reprised)

Padme:
      (Untitled Scifi fiction Chapter 1

Scifan:
      More Than Words Can Say

Seldear:
      The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory

SheppAddictedFangirl
      Don't Tell

Silly Sally:
      In Atlantis

Snowball:
      Another Silly Drabble(Mature Readers)

StargateHero:
      Sweet!

Teal'c:
      Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
      He Is Mine

Tielan:
      Nexus

YappiChick: Exile

Fanfic Chapter Updates

AlbinoMonkeyC:
      The Bones in the City Chapter 5

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
      The Colonel's Niece Chapter 9
      Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 21

Camy
      The Naked Truth Chapter 6 (Mature Readers Only Cold Shower Alert )

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
      Paintball War Chapter 4

CazzBlade:
      Primary Target Chapter 4

DevineM27:
      The Journal Chapter 5

Gater:
      Tainted Survival Part 9

LandJrule:
      Betrayal

MrsB:
      Dark Planet Chapter 8

Padme:Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue Chapter 2

Planet tv:
      Teyla Snatchers(updated 11-4-08)
      A Wish Yet to Come(updated 11-1-08)

RubyCaspar:
      Aftermath: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

Snowball:
      You're Just What I Need Chapters 1-5

Teal'c2006:
      SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
      Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
      Another World Chapter2

Thayne M:
      The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
      Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
      PaternityChapter 6

WingedPegasus:
      A Walk in the Woods Eplilogue

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
      Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
      I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gater:
      Of Three (Rare pairing fic) Parts 1-3
      10 Song Prompt

JT4Life:
      I'm In The Way

Ruby:
      Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
      Severed Ties

Teal'c:
      Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
      SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
      It's Mine
      Ship Wars

November Birthdays

Camy's Gift
      From Gater101: Heist Chapter 3(Mature Readers Only!!, Cold Shower Alert!!)
      From YappiChick: Special Delivery

Majortrip's Gift
      From YappiChick: This Should Come With a Warning Label

Asgard's Gift
      From YappiChick: Crashing the Party

Cherish4's Gift
      From YappiChick: Just One Bite

Cazz's Gift
      From SheppAddictedFangirl: Revelations
      From Scifan: Dark Hour
      From YappiChick: Tough Times

Fic Rec

From Camy: Author- Wedjatqi The Questioning Way

From Jtjaforever: Author- Jadesfire Board Wars

If I missed anyone Please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Remember that AU fic based on Inquisition that I started a while ago? Yeah, me neither. I finished all of chapter 1...

Exile

Now if I could get going on chapter 2. LOL
        How did I miss this post? Awesome job Jess!!

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Welcome SheppardAddictedFanGirl I don't believe we've met.
          thank you
          You can call me SAF, it´s a lot less typing

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Hey hun.

Hee hee. I know what you mean. Not looking forward to babysitting tomorrow. She's alway more difficult after severla day of not having her.

More Than Words Can Say:

Spoiler:

News about SGC wanting me to return to Earth was spreading around Atlantis fast and the one last person I want to tell personally is visiting her people. I can’t just let her find out from someone else. We’ve know each other way too long for me to let that happen.

I go to Woolsey’s office and ask him to borrow the jumper so I can go see Teyla.

“I’m sorry Colonel Sheppard, but she has already returned. I’d say it was no more than a half an hour ago.”

“Yes Colonel, I’m still trying to suggest that you remain here. I believe we both know that it is more the IOA then SGC that want you out of Atlantis,” Woolsey pauses. “They will do anything to see that I fail here.”

Unsure of what to say, especially about his last comment, I try to politely reply. “Thanks, Mr. Woolsey and I’m sure that Gen. Landry and O’Neill will convince them otherwise.”

I can see that Woolsey is still deep in his own thoughts and I quickly slip away in search of Teyla.

It’s not long before I run into Ronon and Rodney; the two of them have become more awkward around me since I told them the news about an hour ago. I can see the sadness in both of them, but more so for Ronon. I decide to push my desire to say something to encourage them and ask if they’ve seen Teyla.

“I’m not sure if she knows about you yet, but she is upset with Kanaan,” Ronon answers in a soft, but deep voice.

As I turn my gaze towards Rodney, I can see that he has a frown on his face and looks nervous.

“No! I didn’t!” my scowling look makes him more nervous. “Jennifer did by accident! She thought that was why Teyla was upset, but then she found out that Kanaan accused her of having feelings for you….”

----------

I try to contact her on her radio, but she doesn’t respond and I’m running out of ideas of where she can be. I know that there is a balcony that Woolsey is fond of; because of its seclusion… it’s the last place I can think of.

I rush to that area with a desperate need to find her. I can see a figure leaning against its railing and as I get closer I can see it’s her. Slowly, I approach her and when I am about to reach out to touch her shoulder she turns around.

Her eyes express her deep sadness and without any wavering thoughts she throws her arms around me and buries her face in my chest.

At first I’m surprised, but not because she embraces me. It’s because my feelings of awkwardness isn’t there this time. It feels so comfortable, so right. Any tension that was once between us is no longer there.

As I hold her tighter and begin to caress her hair I can hear a small content sigh escape from her. She pulls away slightly to look up at me and without any words being said, I know that her lips are longing for mine.

Her lips are sweet with a hint of saltiness from where her tears fell upon. It is gentle and loving, but still passionate. The only thing that has us stop is the feeling of prying eyes.

We both look and see Kanaan walking away. His suspicion are now confirmed, there is no more lingering doubts about Teyla or my feelings.

I reach down and cup the side of her face; she closes her eyes and nestles into my hand. I resist every part of my being to say anything that might end this special moment, but the buzzing of Woolsey’s voice in his ear prevents him from doing so.

Sighing, I reach up to my comm., “Yes, Mr. Woolsey.... Really? Please, tell Gen. O’Neill that I love him… No… not really, but please tell him I said thank you. Yes sir. She’s with me right now. Thank you again, sir.”

“Nope, Gen. O’Neill was able to convince the IOA to have me stay, but says that it’s another favor I owe him.”

Teyla giggles and reaches for my hand, “I think we should tell Ronon and Rodney.”

The End
          children can be tough *hugs*

It´s lovely
          Spoiler:
          really sweet and with happy end Always a sucker for those
          Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 30 November 2008, 11:15 AM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
            thank you

It´s lovely
            Spoiler:
            You got it.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hey hun.

More Than Words Can Say:

Spoiler:

----------

The End
              Lovely fic...

Spoiler:
              Ugh Kanaan...glad he got to see first hand his doesn't stand a chance against a sertain Colonel... haha I know I know.. but I roll my eyes everytime I hear about him or see him for that matter

Glad John and Teyla made it clear also to eachother how they feel and glad that John was able to stay in Atlantis... yes now John can keep on bugging Rodney
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

thank you

It´s lovely
                Spoiler:
                Hee hee, yes they can be. Especially if they aren't yours.

Aww. Thanks hun. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Lovely fic...

Spoiler:
                Ugh Kanaan...glad he got to see first hand his doesn't stand a chance against a sertain Colonel... haha I know I know.. but I roll my eyes everytime I hear about him or see him for that matter

Glad John and Teyla made it clear also to eachother how they feel and glad that John was able to stay in Atlantis... yes now John can keep on bugging Rodney
                Thanks Nina.

I had in mind to keep it shorter, but it didn't work that way.
                Spoiler:
                I hope that something, by the end of the season shows that he is out of the picture. *crossing fingers*.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Lovely fic...

Spoiler:

And isn´t it funny that

season 5
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla has a child with somebody who was never seen before she was knocked up?! no kiss, no nothing?! Awww, those good old days when SGA wasn´t Dawson´s Creek. Although ... I wouldn´t mind a kiss between J/T -- would much prefer it to the current canon love story

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  You got it.

Hee hee, yes they can be. Especially if they aren't yours.
                  I know! Which is why I never babysit unless I´m forced too

Aww. Thanks hun. Glad you liked it.
                  You´re welcome!
                  And thanks for including me in those fanfic links, just skimmed through them and saw it!

Thanks Nina.

I had in mind to keep it shorter, but it didn't work that way.
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope that something, by the end of the season shows that he is out of the picture. *crossing fingers*.
                  Amen!

Comment

NP hun. Will you be on tonight?

Aw, thanks hun. I think I'm almost done. Just trying to see if my Past/present speach is right. I always get them confused.
                    Im on now Lol
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I made this Christmas Banner
                      Last edited by DONNA BOOTH; 30 November 2008, 01:15 PM.
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I know! Which is why I never babysit unless I´m forced too

Hee hee. As long as get paid, I'm fine.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Great job Donna!!

Where is everyone?????

Comment

My Thanksgiving was really nice, Thanks.
                          How was Pisa??
                          Pisa was amazing! It rained a bit (okay a lot! It flooded in Naples ) but luckily we managed to work around it I've got some piccies to put on LJ

hi cazz!! Welcome back!!
                          Thanks SAF!!

Ooo thats lovely Donna!

I shall read the fics tomorrow when my eyes are a little more open

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

That´s a really nice one!

Hee hee. As long as get paid, I'm fine.

Great job Donna!!

Where is everyone?????
                            hehe, ok, if the money is right

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Pisa was amazing! It rained a bit (okay a lot! It flooded in Naples ) but luckily we managed to work around it I've got some piccies to put on LJ

Thanks SAF!!

Ooo thats lovely Donna!

woot! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Pisa was amazing! It rained a bit (okay a lot! It flooded in Naples) but luckily we managed to work around it I've got some piccies to put on LJ

Thanks SAF!!

Ooo thats lovely Donna!

Well, I'm glad you had fun and that you didn't get totally rained out.
                              Can't wait to see them.

NP hun. Take your time

That´s a really nice one!

hehe, ok, if the money is right

woot! Looking forward to it!
                              Wellllll, to be honest, it's not that great, but it's better than nothing.

Comment

Here's some Christmas Spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X