I find him really good too
    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Thanks Nina, asgard, Ninja!!
    besides ilove your new sig
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Yep It wasn't too busy which was good.....I like staying here, even when it's busy folks don't shove you outta the way..They just take their time...

Not TJ

Yeah Ditto Padme
      It's not??? *acts innocent*
      Spoiler:
      At least you get your favorite Major in more the one or two shots.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Thanks Sci. Let's see if I can reach 3000 by the end of the year.
      Hee hee. That would be nice. How long did it take to get you to this point?

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        besides ilove your new sig
        OT - Thanks Asgard. Do you watch Smallville?

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Well everybody it's gotten to that time once again...

Stargate Fan Awards 2008 is now accepting nominations until December 31.
          It seems it's been placed at the end of the year so all the work that has been done during 2008 has a chance to get nominated..

For info on the awards and so on go to this site.
          http://www.sg-awards.com/news.php

I know Lea does a kickin' job with author links, but could the artists here post a link to their photobucket account so we know where to find their artwork? I know we have some totally awesome artists in here and I would love to give them props!
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Congrats on the icon win Cazz...
            Thanks Nina

RR Part 5
            Spoiler:

Teyla’s eyes fluttered awkwardly as she tried to open them though for the first minute or so it proved a completely useless effort. A strange echo clamored in her head; a fuzzy cloud of confusion deeply blurring her thoughts and speech. Nothing was feeling right and nothing was making sense as she continued to try and drag herself from this dark burrow of nothingness.

Soon enough though, the clamoring in her head began to filter steadily and voices were slipping through the cracks of fog though they did not aid her thought process since it was only one word repeated over and over.

Kill.

Teyla’s eyes began to feel less heavy now and through straining with all her might she finally managed to crack them open only to be blinded by a bright yellow light. She raised a hand to shield her newfound vision from this harsh glare and squinting through the shadow of her palm she began to take in her surroundings as the incessant repeating of voices continued.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

It was an enormous room she was in and the voices she kept hearing belonged to the hundreds of strange faces looking down on her from high above. Their faces were dirty and mean, though their eyes and mouths held signs of excitement and joy. She realized belatedly that she was in some sort of sunken pit, though the ground was cold and hard as opposed to sand and dirt. There were corpses strewn around the pit’s outer wall, some very old, only bones and tattered cloth, while others still obviously new, their scent filling her senses with death. The room was mostly dark and dank though the bright neon bulbs that hung dangerously low above her swung eerily though the darkness, almost moving in sync with the endless chant from above.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Teyla’s eyes caught movement somewhere on the opposite side of the pit and her head shifted slightly to get a better look. A man was just standing from the same position she was currently in, his movements staggered and harsh and it wasn’t until the very last moment that he raised his head and Teyla felt something course through her.

His face was familiar, it rang true somewhere inside her. Everything about him felt known, from his unruly tufts of hair to the displayed muscles of his arms. She knew him somehow, though she could not remember how. And when his eyes finally locked with hers across the great distance of the pit, a new feeling emerged inside her and she finally found the strength to get up.

There was only one word on her mind now, only one word in her heart.

Kill.
            Thats awesome MrsB!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            Is these your icons they are awesome and congratulations
            And awesome art from Fainne t's totally awesome
            Yes they are mine I used a tutorial for the Sheppard one Thanks!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            I know Lea does a kickin' job with author links, but could the artists here post a link to their photobucket account so we know where to find their artwork? I know we have some totally awesome artists in here and I would love to give them props!
            That would involve organisation and remembering the password to my art PB account

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks Cazz! You're up!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                It's not??? *acts innocent*
                Spoiler:
                At least you get your favorite Major in more the one or two shots.
                No it's not I think you take too much pleasure outta winding me up

Yep *iz very happy* (for the moment )
                sigpic

Comment

An old JT wallpaper..

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

That would be a good idea to ..if there are links to different photobucket accounts and so on..that we collect the links and have them all in one place.. same with videos maybe..
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Here's mine Jess.

Lea's PB account: Just double check with me with art. Some might be other's that I haven't labeled.

No it's not I think you take too much pleasure outta winding me up

Yep *iz very happy* (for the moment )
                      Hee hee. I know you enjoy it. It keeps you on your toes.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      An Oldie, but a goodie hun.

That would be a good idea to ..if there are links to different photobucket accounts and so on..that we collect the links and have them all in one place.. same with videos maybe..
                      That sounds like a great idea!!

Here are some more Christmas sigs. Can you tell I've been hanging out at the Shep Thunk thread.

Tomorrow, Is when Pete goes in for his test. We have to leave early,5am. It's about an hour from here. Hopefully all goes well. I'll let you know. Thanks.

Comment

I think you've been hanging around kids too long sci

Love the artwork blue and sci
                        sigpic

Comment

I think you've been hanging around kids too long sci

Love the artwork blue and sci
                          Hee hee. That could be the problem

Thanks hun.

Comment

nice!!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Hi everyone!
                            Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving...I hope you had a safe, joyous and thankful holiday weekend.

I had a great time with my family and friends.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted something like this in here, but I'm taking request for 2009 calendars.

Now, in the past I've done several John and Teyla calendars and I've done just Teyla calendars

Here's some John and Teyla samples.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...20for%20Mayra/

and here's a Teyla calendar

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t...ia%20Calendar/

If you'd like to request a particular artist, by all means, go ahead.

I'm taking request of calendars for any Stargate Atlantis character, pairing and or mix.

If you have any particular colors, pics or choices, I'll try to work with those as well.

Write me a PM message with all the details and I'll start working on it.

You can use these as wallpapers or you can actually print them and turn it into a real calendar as well.

Let the John and Teyla love continue.

hugs, and have a FANTASTIC week, everyone!

Camy
                            thanks for those links!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Fantastic sigs Donna and Sci!

Of course Here's link know in case I forget LJ

Lookit what Fainne made me!!

Some icons from LJ contests: Inquisition
                            Spoiler:
                            That won Most creative. And that won Mods choice

Congrats on the win, Cazz!

Aww. Thanks, hun.

Hee hee. And toes.

Thank you very much hun. I really love that pic of her too.

Thanks Donna.

NP

Nice job Hun

Awesome art from Fainne!!!

And congrats on your wins. Wonder icons.

Thanks TF

MGM posted caps for Infection. Lots with JT.
                            Looks promising, that ep, doesn´t it?!
                            Spoiler:
                            team!! the whole one!! *sigh*

And nice Teyla/Rachel sig!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

need a second post... too many quotes

RR Part 5
                              Spoiler:

Teyla’s eyes fluttered awkwardly as she tried to open them though for the first minute or so it proved a completely useless effort. A strange echo clamored in her head; a fuzzy cloud of confusion deeply blurring her thoughts and speech. Nothing was feeling right and nothing was making sense as she continued to try and drag herself from this dark burrow of nothingness.

Soon enough though, the clamoring in her head began to filter steadily and voices were slipping through the cracks of fog though they did not aid her thought process since it was only one word repeated over and over.

Kill.

Teyla’s eyes began to feel less heavy now and through straining with all her might she finally managed to crack them open only to be blinded by a bright yellow light. She raised a hand to shield her newfound vision from this harsh glare and squinting through the shadow of her palm she began to take in her surroundings as the incessant repeating of voices continued.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

It was an enormous room she was in and the voices she kept hearing belonged to the hundreds of strange faces looking down on her from high above. Their faces were dirty and mean, though their eyes and mouths held signs of excitement and joy. She realized belatedly that she was in some sort of sunken pit, though the ground was cold and hard as opposed to sand and dirt. There were corpses strewn around the pit’s outer wall, some very old, only bones and tattered cloth, while others still obviously new, their scent filling her senses with death. The room was mostly dark and dank though the bright neon bulbs that hung dangerously low above her swung eerily though the darkness, almost moving in sync with the endless chant from above.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Teyla’s eyes caught movement somewhere on the opposite side of the pit and her head shifted slightly to get a better look. A man was just standing from the same position she was currently in, his movements staggered and harsh and it wasn’t until the very last moment that he raised his head and Teyla felt something course through her.

His face was familiar, it rang true somewhere inside her. Everything about him felt known, from his unruly tufts of hair to the displayed muscles of his arms. She knew him somehow, though she could not remember how. And when his eyes finally locked with hers across the great distance of the pit, a new feeling emerged inside her and she finally found the strength to get up.

There was only one word on her mind now, only one word in her heart.

Kill.
                              Wow! that was chilly!!! Great job!!
                              And congrats on your milestone!
                              Now who´s next? Cazz!!! Hurry up!!

Christmas shopping

Ooh I spot my baby

I've decided not to participate in the ship games anymore

Oh and loving the artwork and picfics and RR and whatever else i've missed!
                              *blink blink* -- did you just use the B word, Linda???

Oooo. Did you have fun shopping??

What?? I didn't see TJ. :-P

Thanks hun. :-D

Congrats on Milestone Padme!!!!
                              Congrats, Padme!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Really nice one!

Here's mine Jess.

Lea's PB account: Just double check with me with art. Some might be other's that I haven't labeled.

Hee hee. I know you enjoy it. It keeps you on your toes.

An Oldie, but a goodie hun.

That sounds like a great idea!!

Here are some more Christmas sigs. Can you tell I've been hanging out at the Shep Thunk thread.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...eChristmas.jpg[/

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...lIwantfor-.jpg

Tomorrow, Is when Pete goes in for his test. We have to leave early,5am. It's about an hour from here. Hopefully all goes well. I'll let you know. Thanks.
                              love those sigs! may I snurch the white christmas one?

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                *blink blink* -- did you just use the B word, Linda???
                                Ok is there some kinda conspiracy here....You all know I didn't mean TJ What's YC been up to, hmmmm
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X