John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Chucked it down most of friday but was quite sunny on sat so we were suprised when they said on the plane that it was -2 at East Midlands!! We got snow here

My godmother lives in Scotland, does that count?

Aye, I suppose. Where does she live?

You know, I've still not watched Remnants.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hello Y'all!

Yes! I'm still breathing! I miss everyone up in here! It's really crazy on the homefront here! But, all in all everything is still kickin'! I miss my JT! Even though, I know it will never really come to pass! I miss it!

Now, I've got to make out my Christmas cards! Some of you are really on the ball already! As you can see that I am not this year! Who knew! Still in the happy wheelchair! I think I may just be in the thing forever! I really, really, really have a new respect for those that are in them all the time. It's seriously a workout! I miss not being able to drive and walk the most. You never know how much you take for granted your feet and mobility until it is taken away from you. And, you've got to depend on others to pick you up and take you places! It gives a whole new meaning to 'Pride before the fall!', I've not got anymore pride, I just call and beg to be taken for a short ride!
      Last edited by Elflinn; 02 December 2008, 09:11 AM.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Congrats to any milestones and thanks ccmac & snow and anyone else who commented on the RR update!
        You're welcome.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Good stuff Was te weather any kind of decent? It's -3 here right now and it's only twenty past 5. Hmmm.

Homecoming... all the people around the world who have Scottish connections are being invited back 'home'. It's a good idea, I think

The whole world's invited. And so are you.
        Cool. My cousin traced our family tree back to the Hebrides of Scotland....a couple hundred years back, but still....

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Hello Y'all!

Yes! I'm still breathing! I miss everyone up in here! It's really crazy on the homefront here! But, all in all everything is still kickin'! I miss my JT! Even though, I know it will never really come to pass! I miss it!

Now, I've got to make out my Christmas cards! Some of you are really on the ball already! As you can see that I am not this year! Who knew! Still in the happy wheelchair! I think I may just be in the thing forever! I really, really, really have a new respect for those that are in them all the time. It's seriously a workout! I miss not being able to drive and walk the most. You never know how much you take for granted your feet and mobility until it is taken away from you. And, you've got to depend on others to pick you up and take you places! It gives a whole new meaning to 'Pride before the fall!', I've not got anymore pride, I just call and beg to be taken for a short ride!
        Hello Elfie!!! Glad to hear that you're doing well. You're going to the Bedford con in February, right?
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, CC, I sure am going to Bedford in Feb! Even If I have to be rolling in the chair, Baby!

Lookie, Lookie! Elfie is bein' a little sneaky!

Spoiler:
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
            Cool. My cousin traced our family tree back to the Hebrides of Scotland....a couple hundred years back, but still....
            You should come home then!

ELFIE! How are you? My girl, I can't wait to meet you in Feb! I'll give you some Irn Bru... It'll cheer you right up!

Comment

Aye, I suppose. Where does she live?

You know, I've still not watched Remnants.
              Pitlochry

You should, its a good episode My dad was very impressed with it! He's only ever said 'That was a good episode' after two eps (discounting S1 cos that was too long ago, and yes I do have a weird memory ) and they were Common Ground and Midway

Hello Y'all!

Elfie!!! Are you managing ok? Not getting you down too much? How long will you be in it?

Yes, CC, I sure am going to Bedford in Feb! Even If I have to be rolling in the chair, Baby!

Lookie, Lookie! Elfie is bein' a little sneaky!

Spoiler:
              http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z106/Elflinn/wallies%20and%20banners/Cookies2.jpg
              Oooo, I could eat them right off the screen!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Are you managing ok? Not getting you down too much? How long will you be in it?
                Spoiler:
                It's been over a month so far. It depends on how the healing of my foot is going. Slow, as you can tell. If it doesn't do what the doc wants, I will have to get some type of graft bandage thingy done to it. That will have to take place in a surgical center. I've never had that done before, so I really can't explain very well about it. He is trying to get it all healed and closed up for my trip to Bedford. I'm really blessed to have been able to find this doc, he is really good. So, I will have to wait and see.
                If anything, I may be rollin', bondin', and partin' in Bedford, baby! Wheels are not going to get Elfie down!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  It's been over a month so far. It depends on how the healing of my foot is going. Slow, as you can tell. If it doesn't do what the doc wants, I will have to get some type of graft bandage thingy done to it. That will have to take place in a surgical center. I've never had that done before, so I really can't explain very well about it. He is trying to get it all healed and closed up for my trip to Bedford. I'm really blessed to have been able to find this doc, he is really good. So, I will have to wait and see.
                  If anything, I may be rollin', bondin', and partin' in Bedford, baby! Wheels are not going to get Elfie down!
                  ELFIE!!!!!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm so glad you found a good doctor. Hopefully, your foot will heal better than he wants.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Stills loom promising and im glad Linda is happy about her major baby cause so am i
                    *nods head* But a certain pic still has me rather worried

How's everyone getting on with secret santa?
                    Oh fine.........IF I CAN GET PSP TO FREAKIN WORK I have two things done and was in the middle of something the other day and PSP decided to crash on me

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Honestly, I haven't started. But I do have the last sentence already figured out. LOL
                    Oh that's great But what about the rest of it
                    sigpic

Comment

Found this recap of the recent convention, with some Rachel pics and thought you guys might like it link
                      Awesome thanks snowy

Ooooooh, sorry writers seems i cant blame ya for this one

Yup
                      Oh but there's plenty of other things to choose from to blame them for
                      sigpic

Comment

Elf!!!

What up killer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Elf!!!

What up killer!!!
                          LOVE THIS! Just rollin' around.... seriously! Even the sideway smile is close to me!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Hello Elf!
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Posted part 1 of my Pisa trip LJ

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Someone wanna write me a wee fic?

Sheppard-Teyla (not Sheppard/Teyla), helicopters and pilots, season 2/3?

Comment

Working...
                                X