John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Here are some MP's i made cause i needed a a brake from the paper i am writing for mi PoliSci class. Which has to due all about Economic and monetary union with European countries. Which by the way i did not pick but was given wrathfully by my teacher just beacause i had missed the previous class. That man is a real *****. Sorry for my babbling here they are:

Spoiler:

Hilarious as always...keep them coming

Comment

Ok, so the updated October b-day list so far is...

October 1--Laura
      October 23--WP
      October 24--TeylaFan
      October 24--Mayra
      October 25--TJ4Ever
      October 28th--Wraithlord

LOL, you guys better pick out different favorite episodes or else your pic fics will all be the same. LOL
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

October 1--Laura
        October 23--WP
        October 24--TeylaFan
        October 24--Mayra
        October 25--TJ4Ever
        October 28th--Wraithlord

LOL, you guys better pick out different favorite episodes or else your pic fics will all be the same. LOL
        Wow lots of October birthdays! Can I put my request in now? My fav episode is Spoils of War

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
          Wow lots of October birthdays! Can I put my request in now? My fav episode is Spoils of War
          I can...but it will have to be a different scene than the one I've already done.

The entire list is here:

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/12655.html
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL...it's just been a long day...last week without classes due to Hurricane Ike and it's hard to get back in the routine again
            same here!!! but we must somehow!!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
            Good evening everyone.

I'm taking a break from homework...looks like another long-nighter.

A little TLC ...

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...ments/38m5.jpg
            !
            AW!!!!!!
            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            another Pic from First Contact
            yay!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            1 I'm glad because I could have said what mean Ange d'or de Ciel c'est pas vraiment typique *oups remember you're in an english forum* it's not exactly typical but in the fairytales it sticks totally. It's beautiful how did you come with things like this ?
            Thank you!!!
            I just sat down (With SGA in the background ) and started writing!!!

Spoiler:
            I asked my friend to read it (keep in mind this friend is VERY niave(sp?) for her age (19, almost 20!!and still in high school)and she said no because it was a varation of "The Little Match Girl"! WTF?!?! I really didn't catch her explination even!!

I'm so exited cause it is the NCIS season premiere tonight and i expect it to be sweeeeeet! This is one of my favorite tv shows especially cause it doesn't have certain annoying characters to take screen time away from my favorite characters. NCIS hasn't disappointed me and i dont expect them to do it now.
            it didn't!! it was lovely!!!

For those who do not like Keller you should read this: An Essay on Keller: Link: http://gnine.livejournal.com/38781.html?#cutid1 I did not write this, some amazingly smart and wise person did. This does not bash keller just analyzes her character and purpose.
            I liked it!!

Here are some MP's i made cause i needed a a brake from the paper i am writing for mi PoliSci class. Which has to due all about Economic and monetary union with European countries. Which by the way i did not pick but was given wrathfully by my teacher just beacause i had missed the previous class. That man is a real *****. Sorry for my babbling here they are:

Spoiler:

he he!!

October 1--Laura
            October 23--WP
            October 24--TeylaFan
            October 24--Mayra
            October 25--TJ4Ever
            October 28th--Wraithlord

good. now I have work on Stitchafing to do!!
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

October 1--Laura
              October 23--WP
              October 24--TeylaFan
              October 24--Mayra
              October 25--TJ4Ever
              October 28th--Wraithlord

Oh my. October is a busy month.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I can...but it will have to be a different scene than the one I've already done.

The entire list is here:

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/12655.html
                My second choice would be The Queen episode where JT talk in Shep's quarters...if not then the Search & Rescue dinner scene

Comment

and here they are im wallpaper Form
                  Spoiler:

These are beautiful! Love the texture in the first one.

another Pic from First Contact
                  Spoiler:
                  First Contact
                  Spoiler:

Teyla called Shotgun!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  How do you guys like my new icon?
                  I like it very much.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Howdy guys! Miss me?
                  Hi ruby!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  A new game on the fun and games site...

If you do play make sure you will read the very first post of the game so you somewhat understand how this will be played out...

*NEW*Atlantis Character Tournament
                  A new game, that is a tournament between characters of Stargate Atlantis.
                  Check out the very first post so you will be able to understand how this game will be played out.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=59396&page=2
                  I'll check it out, thanks.

Originally posted by Anda View Post
                  what do yo tink about a Shep/Teyla feuture.
                  Welcome to the JT thread Anda! *waves*

I'm so exited cause it is the NCIS season premiere tonight and i expect it to be sweeeeeet! This is one of my favorite tv shows especially cause it doesn't have certain annoying characters to take screen time away from my favorite characters. NCIS hasn't disappointed me and i dont expect them to do it now.
                  Ohhhh, the season premiere was very good tonight!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    LOL. Nice job Snowball.

*hangs head in shame*
                    I know hun.
                    I'm gonna have to print to paper, hide in bed and read it. I think that's the only way to do .

I AGREE!
                    Stay positive.... and no excuse.

NP hun, but I still haven't read it yet.

Have you seen the still on GW's pic page for First Contact?
                    Spoiler:
                    To me it look like quiet a few scenes with JT side by side.

First Contact
                    Spoiler:
                    If I remember correctly, Daniel comes to investigate or search for one of Janus's labs.(Don't quote me.) I think that's the room the finds and I guess things go from there. I think from the promo from Scifi, it looks like Teyla is in the control room with John during the explosion. I guess we'll see in a few days.

Great job on all of them Donna.

I had Linda look at that pic too.
                    First Contact
                    Spoiler:
                    I hope this means that she's going with Radek and John to the Traveller's ship.

Thanks for the update MrsB.

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    What did you think about Heroes last night?!!!!
                    *rushes off to look at First Contact pics!*
                    thanks!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    NCIS
                    Spoiler:
                    I love this show....It just ended here in the UK with the team getting split up and new assignments I hope Gibbs can get them back together If anyone can he can

I made a sig with different effects

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...onteamJPEG.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...nteamJPEG2.jpg

So what do ya think
                    Very nice! Like the second one best.

Spoiler:
                    [[]

LOL! Very funny!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    OT

Ladies, the Today Show came to my school today. If you head over to my lj I have the story and a link to a video where you can see me.
                    Cool! I think I saw you!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                    Alicia writes: “Joe would you rather do a couple episodes instead of the movie?”

Answer: Yeah, a bunch of episodes would be preferable. Say, 20.

Abbas Karimjee writes: “ Will the Atlantis movie wrap up the wraith storyline?When will the members of the production who were at Vegas be finished with their filming?”

Answers: 1) No comment. 2) The Vegas shoot starts and wraps next week.

Luis writes: “When SGU goes into production will all the SG1 AND SGA crew members be there or will it be a much smaller crew?”

Answer: It’s a safe bet that most of the SGA crew will find their way over to SGU.

Carl Binder Interview:http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...cenes-snippet/
                    Thanks for the update!
                    sigpic

Comment

On the JF thunk thread, Pocus issued a challenge the other day to make a Shep sig from an 80s song....don't ask how we got on that subject...anyway, mine came out a little shippy.

Thought I'd share it here too.

I did mine to John Cougar Mellencamp's Hurts So Good.

Remember, I only have PB to work with, I don't know how to do layering.

Spoiler:

Last edited by cc_mac; 23 September 2008, 08:12 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Oh I do have that on the Fanfic Link. Thanks Laura.

I just watched it. It was beautifully Done. Perfect for Carson.

WP is the same my hubby's.
                        Oh so a day before mine!...a lot of october b-days!. It was a perfect song for Carson, i should check out those videos from GW more often lol.

Spoiler:

LOL! more hilarious MP's!...awesome snowball!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Pfft. No idea.

You can access hers through mine. When you go to my page, go to my friends bit - she's just posted something so she'll be near the top, if not the top post
                        Thanks, will do!.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                        Alicia writes: “Joe would you rather do a couple episodes instead of the movie?”

Answer: Yeah, a bunch of episodes would be preferable. Say, 20.

Abbas Karimjee writes: “ Will the Atlantis movie wrap up the wraith storyline?When will the members of the production who were at Vegas be finished with their filming?”

Answers: 1) No comment. 2) The Vegas shoot starts and wraps next week.

Luis writes: “When SGU goes into production will all the SG1 AND SGA crew members be there or will it be a much smaller crew?”

Answer: It’s a safe bet that most of the SGA crew will find their way over to SGU.

Carl Binder Interview:http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...cenes-snippet/
                        Thanks MrsB!

WOW, My birthday is just a day later, Oct. 25th
                        Cool!, i just saw the list and everyone is sooo close in B-days! LOL!
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

On the JF thunk thread, Pocus issued a challenge the other day to make a Shep sig from an 80s song....don't ask how we got on that subject...anyway, mine came out a little shippy.

Spoiler:

Oh! that's really good!. The pic. totally fits the lyrics!.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

NCIS:
                            Spoiler:
                            It totally rocked. Although there was a little bit of Ziva and Tony the plot was still amazing. The end was a great cliffhanger, i really thought agent Lee was innocent but i guess she was the real spy and i wonder who she is working with? Overall it was a great episode
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Spoiler:

Fab! I must have missed that on the JFT with mt skipping of pages Not that I know many 80's songs anyway

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Very nice Donna!...love the pics you chose of Teyla.

YAY!
                                Spoiler:
                                at least we know Teyla comes out and that she is with John hopefully for the entire episode

cool, thanks for the update on JM's blog!
                                Thanks Guys
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X