John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Hey Linda!!! (((HUG))) I'm fine thanks! My laptop is now fixed *hugs laptop* though I've lost everything that was on it Hurrah for photobucket! I've been pretty busy over the summer, which is strange because I've achieved precisely nothing... lol! How are you?

And yes I do know about Bones - I've already watched the first two episodes, but not the others yet. It's so good, you'll love it

Nina!!!! Thanks, I've really missed you guys too! I'm back at uni next week and so I'll hopefully be around much more... weird how when I'm meant to actually be working I have the most time to be on here lol!
    Man that sucks Well good thing for PB then

Oh coolie.,...The first ep is in London ain't it....And i think it's a double ep we're getting on thursday...2 hour special So it's good then..Oh i can't wait *bounces up and down with excitement*

Um is it wrong for me to get more excited about Bones than i am about SGA
    sigpic

Comment

Howdy guys! Miss me?
      *faints at sight of Ruby*
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        *faints at sight of Ruby*
        Ah yes, sometimes I do have that effect on people...
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Man that sucks Well good thing for PB then

Oh coolie.,...The first ep is in London ain't it....And i think it's a double ep we're getting on thursday...2 hour special So it's good then..Oh i can't wait *bounces up and down with excitement*

Um is it wrong for me to get more excited about Bones than i am about SGA
          No, not wrong - Bones rocks the kazbar!

They are set in London, yep, and I'll tell you everything that's wrong with them after you've watched them
          sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, sometimes I do have that effect on people...
            So where's my very belated birthday present? I expect some wit to get me out of my "what's the point of hoping for JT" funk. LOL, just kidding.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

So where's my very belated birthday present? I expect some wit to get me out of my "what's the point of hoping for JT" funk. LOL, just kidding.
              Lol I'll see what I can do - what exactly do you want? Cute and fluffy, episode related, hot and steamy, drama and angst? Hit me!
              sigpic

Comment

No, not wrong - Bones rocks the kazbar!

They are set in London, yep, and I'll tell you everything that's wrong with them after you've watched them
                Awesome....I take it they're still their witty selves then

Oh some mistakes huh...Now i gotta see

Most of us suffer from this just now
                sigpic

Comment

Lol I'll see what I can do - what exactly do you want? Cute and fluffy, episode related, hot and steamy, drama and angst? Hit me!
                  Hot and steamy

Say hot and steamy YC
                  sigpic

Comment

Um, something funny? I'm so demanding, aren't I?

Speaking of humor, I have about a dozen pic fics you missed.

Most of us suffer from this just now
                    I know! We're not demanding. Just give us a sparing session and we would be fine.

Hot and steamy

Say hot and steamy YC
                    Hot and steamy...somehow I can't read that with my four year old in the room. She's learning to read and there are some words that should better be unknown to little eyes.
                    sigpic

Comment

All right, I'm getting ready for October's birthdays so if your name isn't on the list and your birthday is in October, drop me a line.

October 23rd--WP
                      October 24th--TeylaFan
                      October 28th--Wraithlord.

I'll start posting birthday alerts next week--we've got a bunch at the beginning of November.
                      sigpic

Comment

I know! We're not demanding. Just give us a sparing session and we would be fine.
                        Yep..We don't want much.....A sparring scene would suffice for the time being

Hot and steamy...somehow I can't read that with my four year old in the room. She's learning to read and there are some words that should better be unknown to little eyes.
                        Oh can't have that Is it not bedtime yet
                        sigpic

Comment

All right, I'm getting ready for October's birthdays so if your name isn't on the list and your birthday is in October, drop me a line.

October 23rd--WP
                          October 24th--TeylaFan
                          October 28th--Wraithlord.

I'll start posting birthday alerts next week--we've got a bunch at the beginning of November.
                          Can't you guys be born a little further apart
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh can't have that Is it not bedtime yet
                            LOL, it's 11am out here. LOL, she and Autumn are just starting to create chaos for the day.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL, it's 11am out here. LOL, she and Autumn are just starting to create chaos for the day.
                              That's too late to be staying up Boy am i so glad i don't have kids

Thank you for small mercies!
                              sigpic

Comment

what do yo tink about a Shep/Teyla feuture.

Comment

Working...
                                X