John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Try? You, dude, have incredible wit. I don't think it's too difficult for you to come up with something humourous.
    For instance spelling humorous correctly?

Admit it, you missed me.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Ruby!!!!!, nice to have you back!...you were definitely missed!.
    Aw thanks Mayra! I'm glad to be back - I really missed my JT family!
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Tielan's big bang story - The Astonishing Persistence of Memory

http://sgabigbang.talkoncorners.net/?view=fic&id=48

Dudes. It takes ages to read.
      Oh I do have that on the Fanfic Link. Thanks Laura.

AH! TeylaFan, your birthday is the same as mine!. October 24th!

By the way guys, i'm probably the last one who has seen it but i just checked out OBFreak's vid how to save a life on GW play..i think that's the name of it in the home page and it's really good!. A nice Carson vid!.
      I just watched it. It was beautifully Done. Perfect for Carson.

WP is the same my hubby's.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        For those who do not like Keller you should read this: An Essay on Keller: Link: http://gnine.livejournal.com/38781.html?#cutid1 I did not write this, some amazingly smart and wise person did. This does not bash keller just analyzes her character and purpose.
        Man that was a good read! And IMO, correct on every point.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        NCIS
        Spoiler:
        I love this show....It just ended here in the UK with the team getting split up and new assignments I hope Gibbs can get them back together If anyone can he can
        NCIS
        Spoiler:
        It was sooo good yesterday! How they gonna get them back?? And we know they are Still waiting for Tony and Ziva to get together

You know, I was talking my mum earlier and she said that apparantly Bones is going to be more character driven this season rather than case driven which we were a bit dissapointed in Some other shows have gone this route and I like them less because of it i.e. House. But I think NCIS has an excellent balance between the two

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Love them!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

All right, I'm getting ready for October's birthdays so if your name isn't on the list and your birthday is in October, drop me a line.

October 23rd--WP
          October 24th--TeylaFan
          October 28th--Wraithlord.

I'll start posting birthday alerts next week--we've got a bunch at the beginning of November.
          Hi YappiChick (sorry, I don't know your real name!)

My Bday is:
          OCTOBER 1ST.

Please add me!

I'm actually going away from this weekend- so I'll be down at the beach for my bday! But if you leave prezzies I'll catch up at some point! (maybe PM them to me as well, in case I don't have time to go through all the pages!)

Catch ya later!
          Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Here are some MP's i made cause i needed a a brake from the paper i am writing for mi PoliSci class. Which has to due all about Economic and monetary union with European countries. Which by the way i did not pick but was given wrathfully by my teacher just beacause i had missed the previous class. That man is a real *****. Sorry for my babbling here they are:

Spoiler:

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              For instance spelling humorous correctly?

Admit it, you missed me.

Aw thanks Mayra! I'm glad to be back - I really missed my JT family!
              LOL, you're lucky to get semi-coherent sentences from me when the girls are awake. They now understand computer=unlimited kids shows. So it's a battle every day.

And of course I miss you...always misspelling those words: favourite, colour, grey, threatre....

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post

My Bday is:
              OCTOBER 1ST.

Please add me!

I'm actually going away from this weekend- so I'll be down at the beach for my bday! But if you leave prezzies I'll catch up at some point! (maybe PM them to me as well, in case I don't have time to go through all the pages!)

Catch ya later!
              Laura.

OK, look for a PM from me.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

LOL, you're lucky to get semi-coherent sentences from me when the girls are awake. They now understand computer=unlimited kids shows. So it's a battle every day.

And of course I miss you...always misspelling those words: favourite, colour, grey, threatre....
                Well you'd think you'd get 'humorous' correct, since you have to remove a 'u'; something Americans are very good at...

I'm in the middle of writing you a funny story, but I'm too tired to finish it tonight. I will post it as soon as it's done tomorrow. But for now, good night everyone, and Sweet Sheyla Dreams!
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Well you'd think you'd get 'humorous' correct, since you have to remove a 'u'; something Americans are very good at...

I'm in the middle of writing you a funny story, but I'm too tired to finish it tonight. I will post it as soon as it's done tomorrow. But for now, good night everyone, and Sweet Sheyla Dreams!
                  LOL, well, spelling has never been my strong point.

Oh goodie! Good night!
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post

My Bday is:
                    OCTOBER 1ST.

Please add me!

Catch ya later!
                    Laura.
                    Ahhhhhh!!!!!That's around the corner.

Here are some MP's i made cause i needed a a brake from the paper i am writing for mi PoliSci class. Which has to due all about Economic and monetary union with European countries. Which by the way i did not pick but was given wrathfully by my teacher just beacause i had missed the previous class. That man is a real *****. Sorry for my babbling here they are:

Boy! You're on a roll!!!

Goodnight Ruby!!!!

Comment

OT

Ladies, the Today Show came to my school today. If you head over to my lj I have the story and a link to a video where you can see me.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Very nice Linda! i love the affects you did on them!.

What is her LJ address???. I'm still getting used to the whole LJ thing LOL!.
                        Pfft. No idea.

You can access hers through mine. When you go to my page, go to my friends bit - she's just posted something so she'll be near the top, if not the top post
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Snowball, those are great.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                            Alicia writes: “Joe would you rather do a couple episodes instead of the movie?”

Answer: Yeah, a bunch of episodes would be preferable. Say, 20.

Abbas Karimjee writes: “ Will the Atlantis movie wrap up the wraith storyline?When will the members of the production who were at Vegas be finished with their filming?”

Answers: 1) No comment. 2) The Vegas shoot starts and wraps next week.

Luis writes: “When SGU goes into production will all the SG1 AND SGA crew members be there or will it be a much smaller crew?”

Answer: It’s a safe bet that most of the SGA crew will find their way over to SGU.

Carl Binder Interview:http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...cenes-snippet/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                              Alicia writes: “Joe would you rather do a couple episodes instead of the movie?”

Answer: Yeah, a bunch of episodes would be preferable. Say, 20.

Abbas Karimjee writes: “ Will the Atlantis movie wrap up the wraith storyline?When will the members of the production who were at Vegas be finished with their filming?”

Answers: 1) No comment. 2) The Vegas shoot starts and wraps next week.

Luis writes: “When SGU goes into production will all the SG1 AND SGA crew members be there or will it be a much smaller crew?”

Answer: It’s a safe bet that most of the SGA crew will find their way over to SGU.

Carl Binder Interview:http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...cenes-snippet/
                              Gracias, Senora B!
                              sigpic

Comment

AH! TeylaFan, your birthday is the same as mine!. October 24th!

By the way guys, i'm probably the last one who has seen it but i just checked out OBFreak's vid how to save a life on GW play..i think that's the name of it in the home page and it's really good!. A nice Carson vid!.
                                WOW, My birthday is just a day later, Oct. 25th

Comment

Working...
                                X