Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Where do I find that again.
    Control panel i think...There should be a file there called fonts but make sure your control panel is set to classic view!
    sigpic

Comment

Great art Lordy!

*waves to Hope*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Thanks Yappi. LOL!! I left you a review, but of course didn't I put my name. Duh!:

TF, thanks sweetie!! Wonderful! Love it! And a fic too! Woohoo!

*hugs*

Sci, wow! These are gorgeous! Thank you. Wow! Love them.

OT
        Spoiler:

How is the family??
        NP hun.

OT
        Spoiler:
        So far so good. Thanks for asking hun.

Hey girl! Any new milestone that I have miss? They did kind of spoil it with showing what Teyla looks like.

But that is so typical of Scifi

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Control panel i think...There should be a file there called fonts but make sure your control panel is set to classic view!
          Thanks Linda. You rock!!

Grrr. It' won't let me load it.
          Last edited by scifan; 08 September 2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Title: Everyone’s Got to Eat
            Summary: Kanaan observes familiarity and wonders when it will be his.
            Characters: Kanaan, Sheppard, Torren and Teyla
            Pairing: Kanaan/Teyla, Teyla-John
            Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/54704.html
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Hope!

Cazzie! Thank you. Wow! Beautiful!

OT
              Spoiler:
              How is everything?

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Happy *early* Birthday Yappi!

Made some icons for you... I hope you like some of them!
              TF, these are great. I'm sure she will.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE !
              I hope you'll lke it
              Spoiler:

Asgard, wow! Totally awesome! I love it! Love the colors! Thank you so much!

How are you?

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Happy Early Birthday Yappi:

Spoiler:

Happy Birthday Hope:

Prodigal

Spoiler:
              The lights flickered one last time; like the final gasp of air before death as darkness engulfed them completely, freezing them in place.

“Dammit!” Sheppard cursed loudly. He quickly reached into his weapons belt and located the small thin flashlight that all the team members carried there for such a situation.

He quickly scanned the room with the small beam of light searching for the door, finding it hurriedly. He turned back towards the still immobile Teyla and shined the light directly onto her face.

“Teyla?” he whispered.

Her face had paled considerably and her eyes seemed glazed as if she were staring deep into her own thoughts and could see or hear nothing else.

She did not reply.

“Teyla!” he said louder, grabbing her forearm roughly to seize her attention.

“I know why he is here,” she whispered, her lower lip trembling.

“What?” Sheppard said in a loud hushed voice as his hand released her. “How do you know why Michael is – “

“He comes to claim me….and my son,” she said, her voice a mangled cacophony of broken octaves.

Sheppard’s jaw clamped shut, the muscles tightening around his face as he fought to control his emotions.

“Nothing is going to happen to you Teyla, or your son. Not now, not ever again,” he paused, replacing his hands on her shaky arms and forcing her to meet his gaze. “Do you understand me?”

Her tear filled eyes nearly broke his resolve to maintain confidence and he forced himself to continue staring into her face silently proving to her he was telling the absolute truth.

Her gaze seemed farther away than his own eyes though but she soon nodded in agreement as the tears slid back somewhere beneath her panicked eyes. Sheppard nodded in return and rubbed his thumb once comfortingly across the smooth skin of her arm before instructing her to unholster her weapon while he did the same.

The two of them crept quietly in the dark through the endless maze of hallways in Atlantis; the halls only they could know so well. Through the night, the moons lit up much of the structure and so they resorted to hiding stealthily behind every corner and lingering only in the darkest of shadows.

The control room was eerily quiet though they still used caution to approach it from the north.

Sheppard held his breath as he counted ten of Michael’s minions at different stations across the control room with Michael standing proudly in the center.

He signaled Teyla to pull back and he began doing the same when he noticed she wasn’t moving. In fact, even her face seemed fixed in a strange position.

“What?” he mouthed to her silently.

She said nothing and started to rise from her crouch and it was then that Sheppard noticed the gun pressed against the back of her head and the leering warped face of another of Michael’s consorts.

Sheppard grimaced and immediately placed his gun on the floor then raised his long lean arms high above his head. The assailant waved his gun for Sheppard to move towards the control room and he did so hesitantly, giving Teyla one last long look before it was all he could do to turn away.

I failed her…..

Michael’s face when they approached was nothing as Sheppard expected. No surprise, just elation as he looked upon them, his near human eyes lingering awfully long on Teyla.

“Colonel Sheppard. Teyla. So glad you could join us. I suspect neither of you are surprised to see me, just as I am not surprised to have found you.”

Sheppard decided to keep up his confidence level using a tired voice, appearing as this was no more than a casual inconvenience. “What do want Michael?”

Michael seemed slightly amused. “Isn’t it obvious, Colonel?”

Sheppard made an annoyed face as he answered, “Well I’m a little slow so why don’t you spell it out for me.”

“I’m here for my family.”

Family.

Michael’s simple matter-of-fact tone frightened Sheppard more than his actual words. The twisted delusions of a madman were one thing, but Sheppard felt there was something more to what Michael was saying; something more than just his urgent desire for kinship with Teyla and her son.

Michael seemed to register the thought process as it ran askew across Sheppard’s face and he beamed proudly. “That’s right Colonel. My own flesh and blood family.”

Sheppard’s heart caught and seized painfully as the truth he had pondered so many times over suddenly hit him with a force as strong as steel.

Michael had injected his own D.N.A, his own blood, his own life into Teyla’s son while he still rested inside her. That was what was in the mysterious syringe that Teyla had accounted for when she was his prisoner. No way around it, Sheppard knew for certain at this moment that Torren John had, without a doubt, a part of Michael in him.

Sheppard moved to rush towards Michael but the grimy arms of two minions grabbed him by either elbow and kept him in place.

Teyla had been eerily silent and Sheppard knew she had come to the same conclusion as he did. The moment he looked at her with pure torment in his eyes, all the colored drained from her face and she fell limp; only just barely caught in a slumped heap by the minion guarding her right.

Sheppard turned back towards Michael, the hateful sneer on his face completely morphing his defined features, making him appear monstrous.

“Make no mistake, I will kill you for this Michael. And I’ll make it the most painful, agonizing death this galaxy has ever dreamt of and for you? I’ll do it with a smile on my face and a song in my heart, you sick freak.”

Michael only smirked and Sheppard knew his own circumstance was the one that was truly grim. With Teyla out of commission and Atlantis under siege, he knew he had his work cut out for him. But nothing, nothing, would stop him this time from killing Michael; even if it meant losing his own life in the process.
              Mrs B, love the sig you did for Yappi!

As for the story, dude totally awesome! Are you leaving it like? Where is the whump for John, Teyla and especially Michael?

Thanks alot dude! You rock!
              sigpic
              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I'm so glad you like you're gift's hun.
                I hope you get to hang out more often some day

I saw that!!!! I've been hoping that MGM would post there promo soon, but nothing.
                I love them! Thank you! Me too. Well, I hope so too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! That is strange isn't it?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Yeah me and Elfie

Although i'm coming up no another one

They did....Boy am i glad i didn't see it...I don't wanna know what she looks like,I want it to be a surprise!
                Congrats to you and Elfie! Another one...so I see...

Then it is a good thing you haven't watch it. I wanted to be surprise too.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Great art Lordy!

*waves to Hope*

*waves to Cazz*

NP hun.

OT
                Spoiler:
                So far so good. Thanks for asking hun.

But that is so typical of Scifi

OT
                Spoiler:
                Glad to hear that! Dad, is he okay? It has been awhile since we talked, so I'm not sure what is going with him.

So true. You would think they will learn by now. *sighs*
                sigpic
                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  Hello everyone finally got some free time so i thought I'd stop by and say hi i miss being here *hugs everyone* and i also wanted to post some presents i made for some people's birthdays i missed

Here's a present for

girlinabox

Seldear

Elf there's actually 2 presents for you the 2nd is similar to a sig i did a while ago for you but with different text please any of you don't ask why i wrote what i did as i don't know why.
                  Spoiler:

for Hope

Nina I'm sorry i wanted to make something new for you but i couldn't i don't usual make this much artwork in a day you see as i usual run out of ideas very quickly.

Which happened this time to so here's a sig i made a while ago you'll probably remember it as i posted it here before but i never used this sig and as far as i can tell nobody else has so if you want it you can have it.
                  Spoiler:

Yappi i know it's not your birthday till tomorrow but i don't know when I'll be able to stop by again so I'm posting it now it's not great though it's only a icon as i said above i ran out of ideas.
                  Spoiler:

Ok i hope i didn't forget any one's birthday if i did please tell me and I'll try to do something for you the next time i have some free time.

I hope your all enjoying season 5 I've only seen the first 3 episodes but so far i love it.

Sorry for the long post and sadly i have to go again see you all soon.

*disappears*
                  Thanks, Lordy! But, do I really have to wait until Dec. 25?....
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Wraithlord - I think I remember that John sig... but it's great even if it isn't new and shiny ...have to add it to my sigs... thanks for it
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Cazzie! Thank you. Wow! Beautiful!

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      How is everything?
                      Glad you like Hope!

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Well I'm starting to get excited/nervous for the internship

With the film... lets just say I'm annoyed at the mo The next few days could see me getting more annoyed or things sorting out so I'll see how it goes.

I've been in York for four days and when I got back my dad said that my mum had gotten worse again which she had sounded on the phone But I've seen her this evening and yes she's a little worse but she's still no where near as bad as she was

And, oo, oo, I met Fianne yesterday (she posts in the more arty threads, she's done a few JT things so pops in here occasionally), she's doing an internship in York (she's from Berlin!) and we met up She's really great, I had a fantastic time

Are you enjoying your birthday so far?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Thank you so much
                        Here another link to a vid that I find well done but Sheppynette is really talented too Sorry if I spam you with vid in fact I'm searching ones with french songs (I have a lot in mind) and I can't find one lol
                        Asgard, thank for the rec.

September Birthday fic.
                        Hope you guys like it.

Heroes and Heroines: Chapter 1

Spoiler:

Dr. Jennifer Keller walks into the infirmary to check on Teyla, who was seriously injured after her last altercation with Michael. As she walks in Keller sees John sitting by Teyla’s bed and holding her hand in his. His head is on the edge of the bed and he is fast asleep.

Keller has tried countless times to keep him in his own bed, because of the injuries he sustained with his own encounter with Michael, but to no avail.
                        Keller carefully checks Teyla’s vitals. She smiles at John’s tenderness towards Teyla and after seeing him like this she doesn’t have the heart to make him go back to his bed. At least he was still in the infirmary where she can monitor them both.

A few hours later, Teyla begins to stir. John feels her hand moving slightly under his and looks up sleepily. He sees Teyla move slightly then wince.

“Doc!” John shouts and looks back down to Teyla.

“Teyla? Teyla, can you hear me?” John asks as he squeezes her hand a little tighter.

Teyla begins to open her eyes but the lights in the infirmary are too bright and closes them again. She flutters them until they get used to the light.

When her eyes adjust she looks up and sees John standing over her.
                        Keller joins John at Teyla's bedside. The doctor checks Teyla's vitals. Once she is satisfied that everything is ok she looks down at Teyla and sees that she is in a little bit of pain and discomfort.

“Teyla?” Keller says and waits for a response.

“What.........” Teyla tries to say but her throat is very dry and she starts to cough.

John and Keller see how much that hurts her by the look on her face. Once she stops coughing, John grabs a glass of water from the bedside table and lifts Teyla's head up slightly with his free hand and gives her a drink which she accepts very gratefully. John slowly puts her head back down on the pillow and puts the glass back on the table.

“What happened?” Teyla manages to say this time in almost a whisper.

“Don't you remember?” asks a worried John.

She frowns slightly. “Everything seems a bit unclear right now.”

Teyla notices John’s slightly pale complexion, “John?”

Her eyes quickly scans him, “You are injured as well?”

John silently nods, “I will be fine. What is the last thing you remember?”

Teyla’s eyes sadden and she sighs, “I…I recall that Michael somehow used the stolen jumper to get into Atlantis. He erected a force field as well.”

John gives her a warm smile, “That’s right. He said that he had captured as well. What happened that allowed you to escape?”

Teyla’s winces in pain and she pauses briefly, “He was overly confident of his accomplishments. So much so that he didn’t watch me constantly. When his shield started to fail, he became distracted and irate towards his men. I took advantage of it.”

Keller notices that John is turning paler and that he is holding his side where she had to stitch a deep laceration. Teyla sees the color drain from his face as well and that he is trying to fight off his fatigue.

“Ok, Colonel. I let you stay out of bed way too long,” Keller reprimands.

She also sees that there is blood coming through his scrubs. She carefully helps him back to his bed.

She releases a deep sigh, “And it looks like I’ll have to stitch you up again. Now, stay here and I’ll be right back.”

Keller gives Teyla a look, as if to hint to her to keep an eye on him. Teyla nods to acknowledge that she understands.

John turns to look at Teyla, fighting as hard as he can to keep his eyes open. He sees that Teyla is growing worried.

He forces a smile, “Don’t worry, Teyla. You know me. I’ve been through much worse.”

Teyla can’t help but smile.

In a short while, Keller comes back with a nurse. The redo John’s stitches and redress his wound. She gives him some medicine for his pain and in no time he falls asleep.

Teyla is tired too, but her mind keeps racing. She tries to think about what had happened when she was fighting Michael and what led up to it. She sighs in frustration and eventually falls back to sleep.

Thanks to TF for betaing. I finally thought of a title, sorry TF.
                        Sci, great start. I can't wait for the update, so I guess I have to come back soon right!

I can't green you. I would have for the artwork. So here is for the artwork and the fic!

Originally posted by Two_L's View Post
                        *Sneaks into the thread*

Hi all- just wanted to proclaim that I am also a John/Teyla shipper!!

It took me a while to get into Stargate Atlantis (I was/am a crazy SG1 fan), but I've been watching Season 4 now and I really, really like it! I noticed the John/Teyla chemistry a while back and was an instant shipper

Better late than never that I've admitted it, right?
                        Welcome!

I was the same way. Season 3 was what did it for me too.

Thanks hun.
                        Me too. I'm sure the angst will be way up there.

LOL. The boys use to do that with any new movie, but not so much now. *phew* Thanks goodness. There was only so much Toy Story, Cars, etc. I could handle.

Thanks hun. I'm hoping to do it soon.

Are you going to be on at all tomorrow??

Thanks Nina!!

Hee hee. Thanks.
                        Awww. I love Classic JT

Here's a new JT welcome banner.

Sci, lovely!!

I have to run home, but I will be back!
                        sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

I miss our Motivational Poster day! LOVE IT!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys *hugs* i'm back!!! I missed y'all....
                            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Title: Everyone’s Got to Eat
                              Summary: Kanaan observes familiarity and wonders when it will be his.
                              Characters: Kanaan, Sheppard, Torren and Teyla
                              Pairing: Kanaan/Teyla, Teyla-John
                              Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/54704.html
                              Thanks for the story Laura. I'll try to read tonight.

I love them! Thank you! Me too. Well, I hope so too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! That is strange isn't it?

Congrats to you and Elfie! Another one...so I see...

Then it is a good thing you haven't watch it. I wanted to be surprise too.

*waves to Cazz*

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Glad to hear that! Dad, is he okay? It has been awhile since we talked, so I'm not sure what is going with him.

So true. You would think they will learn by now. *sighs*
                              NP hun.

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              Dad is actually doing good. He still needs a kick in a butt to do things, but I can't talk. He's being taken off of his oxygen, off of two and reduction in one.

I'll PM you some new news on Pete, that he just found out today though.

Asgard, thank for the rec.

Sci, great start. I can't wait for the update, so I guess I have to come back soon right!

I can't green you. I would have for the artwork. So here is for the artwork and the fic!

Welcome!

Sci, lovely!!

I have to run home, but I will be back!
                              LOL. I sent you on your profiler abou the fic. I wasn't sure if you saw it.
                              No worries about the green. As long as you're happy, I'm happy.

I'm hoping tomorrow or the next day for the next part.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                              Hi guys *hugs* i'm back!!! I missed y'all....

KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm a little rusty...But, I thought you might enjoy these..

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Just a little something for Camilita..... go on, you know you can't resist!

Here you go.... I hope you likey...
                                Spoiler:
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X