No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I am very hyped for the Queen...I know I know it can all be a bust but I'm trying to be optimistic. I'm not spoiled
    Spoiler:
    so I don't know what to expect but I know Teyla gets to be queen

Can't say I loved Whispers
    Spoiler:
    Best thing was I got to see Carson after they all but had nooooooo Teyla or Ronon. Glad Rodney wasn't there though...just wouldn't of worked.

Still fingers and toes crossed for this weeks eppy.
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Hi guys...tired and sleepy....here's the final chapter of The Naked Truth, Unveling Truth.

Hope you guys like it. This was one tough to write.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/103146.html
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4510326/6/The_Naked_Truth

Don't forget the Prompt Battle going on in Beya till Sept. 16.

Night and hugs!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE! Your present is coming...is it Yappi's B-day too....*sighs*
      This is exhausting!
      Thanks Camy! Please just take care of yourself.
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Maff!!! Run and hugs Maff! Thanks for the b-days wish! How is my sis?
        ***Hugs the birthday girl***

You betcha!!!

So glad to catch you Hope...
        Spoiler:
        How's the birthday coming. Only the best for our family now! Things are busy on my front. I suppose it will lessen in the coming days and eventually pick back up. Ahhh life what can you do?
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Title: Everyone’s Got to Eat
          Summary: Kanaan observes familiarity and wonders when it will be his.
          Characters: Kanaan, Sheppard, Torren and Teyla
          Pairing: Kanaan/Teyla, Teyla-John
          Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/54704.html
          Great fic Gater!...can't say i feel bad for Kanaan.
          Spoiler:
          Something tells me John will get the short end of the stick on the show .

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Hi guys...tired and sleepy....here's the final chapter of The Naked Truth, Unveling Truth.

Hope you guys like it. This was one tough to write.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/103146.html
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4510326/6/The_Naked_Truth

Don't forget the Prompt Battle going on in Beya till Sept. 16.

Night and hugs!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE! Your present is coming...is it Yappi's B-day too....*sighs*
          This is exhausting!
          Lovely fic Camy, i totally enjoyed it!.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Happy birthday Hope!!

Title: Homecoming
          Genre: General/None
          Rating: K+
          Summary: She rolled her eyes at me, a gesture she used almost every time nowwhen I teased her. “Please!” she answered. “You will contact us if you need us?” -- A short ficlet for my dear Hope. John's thoughts during Missing, so - JT obviously.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4526553/1/
          great insite into what John might have been thinking in Missing!...awesome job TeylaFan!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Great fic Gater!...can't say i feel bad for Kanaan.
            Spoiler:
            Something tells me John will get the short end of the stick on the show .

Definitely! Like I said in one of the comments, there was a lot of potential for Kanaan to get hurt in s5 but I think it will be John who is left hanging out to dry.

Thanks hun!
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

For all of you who actually have the DVD's and can watch them anytime, I have a question. What are some of the names of peoples and or planets that Teyla has gone to trade with? Either for the Athosians or for Atlantis? I'm working on a fic.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                Oh I am very hyped for the Queen...I know I know it can all be a bust but I'm trying to be optimistic. I'm not spoiled
                Spoiler:
                so I don't know what to expect but I know Teyla gets to be queen

Can't say I loved Whispers
                Spoiler:
                Best thing was I got to see Carson after they all but had nooooooo Teyla or Ronon. Glad Rodney wasn't there though...just wouldn't of worked.

Still fingers and toes crossed for this weeks eppy.
                I'm hoping for some JT's angst. A certain scene in the preview...got me hoping at least.

***Hugs the birthday girl***

You betcha!!!

So glad to catch you Hope...
                Spoiler:
                How's the birthday coming. Only the best for our family now! Things are busy on my front. I suppose it will lessen in the coming days and eventually pick back up. Ahhh life what can you do?
                I'm happy girl.

Alright girl!

Me too.

I'm so glad I catch you too!

Spoiler:
                Birthday is good considering it is on a Monday and there were a couple of things going on. A major project at work and dealing with a possible storm. Totally agree! Yeah, you have work and school. I'm glad it should be a little quieter for you. You got to come by after The Queen.
                sigpic
                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Happy Birthday, Hope!

I made you an icon! I hope you like it.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Hi there...Well you'll be glad to know i'm a huge SG-1 fan too and a Jack/Sam shipper And there's others too on here somewhere so you won't be alone Pop in any time...We don't bite...Though i'm not making any promises about Elfie

Happy birthday Hope

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  Hello everyone finally got some free time so i thought I'd stop by and say hi i miss being here *hugs everyone* and i also wanted to post some presents i made for some people's birthdays i missed

Here's a present for

girlinabox
                  Spoiler:

Seldear
                  Spoiler:

Elf there's actually 2 presents for you the 2nd is similar to a sig i did a while ago for you but with different text please any of you don't ask why i wrote what i did as i don't know why.
                  Spoiler:

for Hope
                  Spoiler:

Nina I'm sorry i wanted to make something new for you but i couldn't i don't usual make this much artwork in a day you see as i usual run out of ideas very quickly.

Which happened this time to so here's a sig i made a while ago you'll probably remember it as i posted it here before but i never used this sig and as far as i can tell nobody else has so if you want it you can have it.
                  Spoiler:

Yappi i know it's not your birthday till tomorrow but i don't know when I'll be able to stop by again so I'm posting it now it's not great though it's only a icon as i said above i ran out of ideas.
                  Spoiler:

Ok i hope i didn't forget any one's birthday if i did please tell me and I'll try to do something for you the next time i have some free time.

I hope your all enjoying season 5 I've only seen the first 3 episodes but so far i love it.

Sorry for the long post and sadly i have to go again see you all soon.

*disappears*
                  Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                  HAPPY B-DAY HOPE AND YAPPIE!!!

Enjoy this! I finished it just for you!!!!

Spoiler:
                  But who's she kissing? Kannan? Sheppard? Ronon? McKay? Carson? WHO??? You'll find out later!!!
                  Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  I was the same way. Season 3 was what did it for me too.

Thanks hun.
                  Me too. I'm sure the angst will be way up there.

LOL. The boys use to do that with any new movie, but not so much now. *phew* Thanks goodness. There was only so much Toy Story, Cars, etc. I could handle.

Thanks hun. I'm hoping to do it soon.

Are you going to be on at all tomorrow??

Thanks Nina!!

Hee hee. Thanks.
                  Awww. I love Classic JT

Here's a new JT welcome banner.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE !
                  I hope you'll lke it
                  Spoiler:

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Another birthday, another pic fic...

The Secret's Out

Happy birthday Hope!!! I hope you have a wonderful, great day!
                  Happy Birthday Hope!!

I hope you like it! I wrote a ficlet too, but I'll post that one later. *hugs* Have a great birthday sweetheart!!
                  Thanks hun and I feel the same way. Even JF refers John ans more of an Indiana Jones kinda character.

Thanks for the fic rec.

Exactly and that would be awesome!!!!

I dying laughing. I so loved it. I thought you were going in a totally different direction.

Awesome job TF!!!!

Awesome quotes Padme!!! Thank you.

Instead of doing a fic for each person this month, I'm planning on only doing one for all of Sept's Bdays. I hope you don't mind.

I'll try to post some of it today or tomorrow. Any one willing to beta it as I go along? It just doesn't seem right to have Jess beta her own gift.

Happy Birthday Hope

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Fab!

Gorgeous! Especially the Conversion one

Hope!

Wow guys!!! great artwork everyone!. Hopefully i didn't miss anyone, just sooo many to catch up on LOL!.

Also, thanks for the lovely comments on the banner i made for Hope! thanks!.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    Wow guys!!! great artwork everyone!. Hopefully i didn't miss anyone, just sooo many to catch up on LOL!.

Also, thanks for the lovely comments on the banner i made for Hope! thanks!.
                    Mayra, I haven't seen it yet! I'm still trying to catch up. Thanks you so much! It is alot to catch up on.
                    sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks. I saw that cap from Steph's new vid. Oh!!! She has a website now. AHHHHH!! I hope I can find it.
                      The vid rocks!!!

Edit: Got it!!! Steph's post

And please share that daydream.
                      Isn't that vid, awesome! It's been added to my favorites list.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was the same way. Season 3 was what did it for me too.

Thanks hun.
                        Me too. I'm sure the angst will be way up there.

LOL. The boys use to do that with any new movie, but not so much now. *phew* Thanks goodness. There was only so much Toy Story, Cars, etc. I could handle.

Thanks hun. I'm hoping to do it soon.

Are you going to be on at all tomorrow??

Thanks Nina!!

Hee hee. Thanks.
                        Awww. I love Classic JT

Here's a new JT welcome banner.

Great JT welcome banner scifan!

Happy *early* Birthday Yappi!

Made some icons for you... I hope you like some of them!
                        WOW!!! those are some great icons TeylaFan!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Happy Early Birthday Yappi:

Spoiler:
                        Nice artwork MrsB! and great fic as well. Love the twist towards the end!

NP MrsB and thanks hun.

Thanks Asgard for link to Enemy at the Gate.
                        I'll try to watch the vids later. I miss Sheppynette and Sariana.

Oh no. I hope you feel better soon.

September Birthday fic.
                        Hope you guys like it.

Heroes and Heroines: Chapter 1

Spoiler:

Dr. Jennifer Keller walks into the infirmary to check on Teyla, who was seriously injured after her last altercation with Michael. As she walks in Keller sees John sitting by Teyla’s bed and holding her hand in his. His head is on the edge of the bed and he is fast asleep.

Keller has tried countless times to keep him in his own bed, because of the injuries he sustained with his own encounter with Michael, but to no avail.
                        Keller carefully checks Teyla’s vitals. She smiles at John’s tenderness towards Teyla and after seeing him like this she doesn’t have the heart to make him go back to his bed. At least he was still in the infirmary where she can monitor them both.

A few hours later, Teyla begins to stir. John feels her hand moving slightly under his and looks up sleepily. He sees Teyla move slightly then wince.

“Doc!” John shouts and looks back down to Teyla.

“Teyla? Teyla, can you hear me?” John asks as he squeezes her hand a little tighter.

Teyla begins to open her eyes but the lights in the infirmary are too bright and closes them again. She flutters them until they get used to the light.

When her eyes adjust she looks up and sees John standing over her.
                        Keller joins John at Teyla's bedside. The doctor checks Teyla's vitals. Once she is satisfied that everything is ok she looks down at Teyla and sees that she is in a little bit of pain and discomfort.

“Teyla?” Keller says and waits for a response.

“What.........” Teyla tries to say but her throat is very dry and she starts to cough.

John and Keller see how much that hurts her by the look on her face. Once she stops coughing, John grabs a glass of water from the bedside table and lifts Teyla's head up slightly with his free hand and gives her a drink which she accepts very gratefully. John slowly puts her head back down on the pillow and puts the glass back on the table.

“What happened?” Teyla manages to say this time in almost a whisper.

“Don't you remember?” asks a worried John.

She frowns slightly. “Everything seems a bit unclear right now.”

Teyla notices John’s slightly pale complexion, “John?”

Her eyes quickly scans him, “You are injured as well?”

John silently nods, “I will be fine. What is the last thing you remember?”

Teyla’s eyes sadden and she sighs, “I…I recall that Michael somehow used the stolen jumper to get into Atlantis. He erected a force field as well.”

John gives her a warm smile, “That’s right. He said that he had captured as well. What happened that allowed you to escape?”

Teyla’s winces in pain and she pauses briefly, “He was overly confident of his accomplishments. So much so that he didn’t watch me constantly. When his shield started to fail, he became distracted and irate towards his men. I took advantage of it.”

Keller notices that John is turning paler and that he is holding his side where she had to stitch a deep laceration. Teyla sees the color drain from his face as well and that he is trying to fight off his fatigue.

“Ok, Colonel. I let you stay out of bed way too long,” Keller reprimands.

She also sees that there is blood coming through his scrubs. She carefully helps him back to his bed.

She releases a deep sigh, “And it looks like I’ll have to stitch you up again. Now, stay here and I’ll be right back.”

Keller gives Teyla a look, as if to hint to her to keep an eye on him. Teyla nods to acknowledge that she understands.

John turns to look at Teyla, fighting as hard as he can to keep his eyes open. He sees that Teyla is growing worried.

He forces a smile, “Don’t worry, Teyla. You know me. I’ve been through much worse.”

Teyla can’t help but smile.

In a short while, Keller comes back with a nurse. The redo John’s stitches and redress his wound. She gives him some medicine for his pain and in no time he falls asleep.

Teyla is tired too, but her mind keeps racing. She tries to think about what had happened when she was fighting Michael and what led up to it. She sighs in frustration and eventually falls back to sleep.

Thanks to TF for betaing. I finally thought of a title, sorry TF.
                        Great first chapter! can't wait for the next part!
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          For all of you who actually have the DVD's and can watch them anytime, I have a question. What are some of the names of peoples and or planets that Teyla has gone to trade with? Either for the Athosians or for Atlantis? I'm working on a fic.
                          Haven't got one to help you out but Gosh I have to get my hands on the dvd's.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          I'm hoping for some JT's angst. A certain scene in the preview...got me hoping at least.

I'm happy girl.

Alright girl!

Me too.

I'm so glad I catch you too!

Spoiler:
                          Birthday is good considering it is on a Monday and there were a couple of things going on. A major project at work and dealing with a possible storm. Totally agree! Yeah, you have work and school. I'm glad it should be a little quieter for you. You got to come by after The Queen.
                          hee heee doubt I'll be able to stay away...JT angst whoo hoo...

**gets down on knees and prays that we get something**

Spoiler:
                          I know the storms are crazy this year but I am quite accustomed to them but generally not the major kinds. We just get lots of freaky tropical storms but thankfully nothing too bad.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Didn't know if anyone knew, but the video for the Queen is up at MGM:

http://stargate.mgm.com/

Queston about the make over. Rachel's chin isn't that prominent is it or is it my imagination?
                            sigpic

Comment

Great artwork all...amazing as always! I love the new fanfiction, scifan! Great start

Comment

Haven't got one to help you out but Gosh I have to get my hands on the dvd's.

hee heee doubt I'll be able to stay away...JT angst whoo hoo...

**gets down on knees and prays that we get something**

Spoiler:
                                I know the storms are crazy this year but I am quite accustomed to them but generally not the major kinds. We just get lots of freaky tropical storms but thankfully nothing too bad.
                                Thanks anyway Maff!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X