Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Not happy with Sky! SGA S4 has gone from Sky Anytime

You think that's bad? Back in England I was on Virgin Media... meaning I didn't even get Sky One at all (And I REALLY hate Sky for being such gits about that) and over in Canada the only channel that shows SGA at all seems to be Space and that's only just started showing Season 3, let alone 4... and then I got to McKay and Mrs Miller and my tv broke... and is STILL broken so I've had no Stargate for ages!!! And It broke just before the brand new Bsg was about to be shown, too.
    sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

*iz jealous* Still a few eps behind on Bones

New kiss WP:

Come on cazz....you gotta catch up..

ooh pwetty this is so saved on my comp ...i am so gonna need a new harddrive...Speaking of harddrive where's my harddrive filler upper i.e.EG!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
        You think that's bad? Back in England I was on Virgin Media... meaning I didn't even get Sky One at all (And I REALLY hate Sky for being such gits about that) and over in Canada the only channel that shows SGA at all seems to be Space and that's only just started showing Season 3, let alone 4... and then I got to McKay and Mrs Miller and my tv broke... and is STILL broken so I've had no Stargate for ages!!! And It broke just before the brand new Bsg was about to be shown, too.
        NO WAY........man that suxs bigtime see i'm mad for you
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          NO WAY........man that suxs bigtime see i'm mad for you
          Aww.... thank you, Linda! But I must look on the bright side - I got Ark of Truth (and will get Continuum) a month before I would have if I were back in the UK
          sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Thats terrible

Come on cazz....you gotta catch up..

ooh pwetty this is so saved on my comp ...i am so gonna need a new harddrive...Speaking of harddrive where's my harddrive filler upper i.e.EG!
            Thanx Linda! EG posted some icons in the galleria

I shall catch up this weekend hopefully my parents have taped them for me

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

New kiss WP:

LOL. Whenever I see "WP", I think someone's talking to me . . . BEAUTIFUL job!!
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Hey, Auntie . . . this was my Reepicheep avatar.

Linda, yeah, I had problems with GW too . . . hate when that happens!
                Oh yeah. I do remember that.
                Spoiler:
                I think he's one of my favorite animal characters, besides Aslan.

oh good.......oh i don't mean good as in it's good that GW was down,i'm glad it had nothing to do with my computer...I was freakin out when i couldn't get on,i was beginning to panic

I knew what you meant.
                But I did the same thing too at first.

Intriguing isn't it!
                I know it is.
                Spoiler:
                I'm thinking it's from S&R. I have an idea for a fic, but it might be some time before I get to do it.

New kiss WP:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...isses-WP-2.jpg
                Awesome job Cazz!!!!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post

Great idea I'll try my best to send a letter.

Spoiler:
                That sounds very interesting but I wonder why he had to do that.

Yeah it went wonky on me too and now I've realised just how much I'm addicted to this place.

I love it Cazz it's absolutely stunning it really is awesome job.

Sounds very interesting Tey I'm looking forward to reading it and all the other fics you wrote too.*runs away*
                Cool WL.
                I'll try too, but I have no idea what to say.

Oh NO! That is so aweful.
                Sorry Hannanora.

Comment

Aww.... thank you, Linda! But I must look on the bright side - I got Ark of Truth (and will get Continuum) a month before I would have if I were back in the UK
                  Oh you lucky beeeeeee hey isn't this one coming on Sky one first like the last one!

Oh no! Thats terrible

Thanx Linda! EG posted some icons in the galleria

I shall catch up this weekend hopefully my parents have taped them for me

Oh wait till you see last weeks and this weeks eps!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! Just a very quick post before I go to bed! Linda PM me about Bones I want to know what you thought of it!

Anyways, read this story everyone:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4216436/1/The_Law_is_an_Ass

It's not JT but OMG it is freaking hilarious!!!

Just so you all know, I'm back at uni and super busy, so will absolutely definitely not be around as much for the next couple of months, especially during the week - I'll try and pop in when I can. Hopefully I'll still be updating (shush YC) fics for the next few weeks at least, because writing is a stress reliever for me!

Anyway, good night!!
                    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Oooh.... I've just figured out how to multi quote in a reply! Yay! That had me totally confused!

Oh no! Thats terrible

Thanks, Cazz - all it means is an extended Stargate fest when I do get it back! And at this rate Best Buy will probably have to give me a brand new tv, too

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Oh yeah. I do remember that.
                      Spoiler:
                      I think he's one of my favorite animal characters, besides Aslan.

Oh NO! That is so aweful.
                      Sorry Hannanora.
                      Thanks Sci - and I, too, am sooo excited for Prince Narnia!!! Although I think Lucy may be my favourite character I must admit Reepicheep is up there, too!
                      sigpic

Comment

New kiss WP:

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          LOL. Whenever I see "WP", I think someone's talking to me . . . BEAUTIFUL job!!
                          Hehe, hadn't thought of that

Thanx

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I know it is.
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm thinking it's from S&R. I have an idea for a fic, but it might be some time before I get to do it.

Awesome job Cazz!!!!
                          Thanx Sci!

Noooo...
                          Spoiler:
                          Don't want it to be from that ep! Shep should be too whumped to do anything

Oh you lucky beeeeeee hey isn't this one coming on Sky one first like the last one!
                          Don't think its been confirmed yet

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                          Just so you all know, I'm back at uni and super busy, so will absolutely definitely not be around as much for the next couple of months, especially during the week - I'll try and pop in when I can. Hopefully I'll still be updating (shush YC) fics for the next few weeks at least, because writing is a stress reliever for me!

Anyway, good night!!
                          Hiya Ruby Are you in your final year?

Edit: Thanx Nina
                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey everyone! Just a very quick post before I go to bed! Linda PM me about Bones I want to know what you thought of it!

Anyway, good night!!
                            If I get a chance I will check it out tonight.

Comment

Anyway, good night!!
                              PM'd you Ruby...

Mow i gotta get to bed!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hannanora - Sorry 'bout your tv dude!

Ruby - Have fun back at uni!!!

Cazz - Great new WP!!

Comment

Working...
                                X