X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Oy! I thought you were spoiler free???

They're fab Hope! Love the Rodney/Carson one

A wee pic isn't too spoilery. Though this one is so don't look! I don't know the story premises or anything.

The Eye is so good

"I used to think you were a nice young lad until you're put in charge ya cheeky wee bugger!"
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I have to say that Elfie will go crazy over those pics *lol* maybe we need to put soms cushions on the floor so she wont fall to hard on the floor after seeing them

And I guess we are going to be needing earplugs
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        A wee pic isn't too spoilery. Though this one is so don't look! I don't know the story premises or anything.

The Eye is so good

"I used to think you were a nice young lad until you're put in charge ya cheeky wee bugger!"
        Huh!

I am sooooo close to clicking on those pics!

For anybody that knows the premise and the pics, I know the basic premise of the ep, do the pics say anything more???

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Mornin' Y'all!

Go ahead! You know you want to look and peek anyway! Don't fight it!
          Spoiler:
          Man oh man! I think Ronon needs to stun with his gun a few times just knock some sense into me! Especially, not to stay away for 2 days without any computer at all! I miss to much in here and y'all can seriously post and type up a storm! Sheesh!

I've been reading everyone's thoughts and feedback on Whispers. Which, btw, I'm still doing since there are so many good detailed ones.

It was ok. It was not one of my fave eps. I miss the team. They should've had the team with Carson on the mission or whatever. The thing that gets me is that even Beckett, who is not the real Beckett, is even sparkin' some possible action with the lady Mckay: Dr. Alison Porter. And, they can't even let JT's arms touch or even remotely get any action. But, alas, it was kinda boring for me.

I did enjoy that they found one of Mikey's lab that was before Carson's experimentation on him and even he couldn't control the subjects.

Now, I noticed that on JM's blog that MrsB asked a question about unhappiness or something and JM answered yes. So, I imagine that they are entirely going to make JT out as something that wasn't suppose to be or they honestly think that we the fans are going to spark a mass abundance of tears at demise of Kanaan. NOT!

What would be pure torture and hell is if they let him live and then have Teyla and him be married! I will so stop watching the show. Seriously. As much as I love the show, that will kill me. Maybe in the Queen it will be alot better.

I did like the Carson and Sheppard in the ep. It was really a very welcoming change to all the John/Rodney stuff. Oh, and nice that Keller wasn't in it at all. I had my fill in the Shrine.

I liked the fact the Sheppard didn't even flirt with any of the women on the team. That was nice. Vega bit the dust. I guess after Travellers they 'learned' their lesson. We all know that's not true. Boys will by boys. They don't want to seriously write anything remotely with any type 'feeling' except for Mckay.

Oh and did any of think of our RR fic during The Shrine? I so did! Especially,
          'A Slug Among Us', Ronon shooting the parasite!! That was so ours especially, when he did and Sheppy said you could've stepped on it! But, only it him and Carson and he was be called 'Big Mon'!! I so love how we did ours way better than BW, BABY!!

Check it out for yourselves! You know you will love it!

A Slug Amoung Us
          http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/rrmar.html

They should've let us write the ep! We would've rocked the house!

I really want to see the Queen! I want to see who Teyla, wraith queen, is telling who she wants destroyed! It would be kinda nice if John was the one that could get her pull out of it. That would be something wouldn't it? Especially, since, you have the father of her child who can't in the first place. But, of course, there is nothing between JT. Who knows, we will have to wait and see. I'm not really expecting that though. That is being realistic, but, if we even get a hint, I taking what I can get, Baby!

But, more than the Queen, I want to see Prodigal!

For Gator! This will help you feel better, I hope!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAPPI AND HOPE!
          http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...ayCakePF_l.jpg

Spoiler:
          http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...tor2554610.jpg
          Congrats, it's a boy with a really big gun! That was one hellva of a bite, baby!

Enjoy! Forgive my crappy spoiler usage!!
          I really love your thoughts
          Besides awesome MP
          Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Happy Birthday, Hope!

I made you an icon! I hope you like it.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7...avatar2nh5.jpg
          Wow it's totally awesome great pic and color
          Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Happy Birthday Hope!!!

Gotta go to work but wanted to drop off hope's gift. Hope you like it!.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Hopeb-day.jpg

Awesome artwork everyone!...sorry i can't stay and comment on everyone's, hopefully when i come back. See ya guys later!
          It's so beautiful awesome I so love it
          Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Happy birthday Hope!!

Title: Homecoming
          Genre: General/None
          Rating: K+
          Summary: She rolled her eyes at me, a gesture she used almost every time nowwhen I teased her. “Please!” she answered. “You will contact us if you need us?” -- A short ficlet for my dear Hope. : John's thoughts during Missing, so - JT obviously.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4526553/1/
          Really great story
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Thanks TF. I was trying to make them look likt they are cuddling.

I know what you mean. Thanks hun.
          I don't do manips to often for a reason. It's way too hard. IMO.

Thanks again hun.

Thanks hun.
          I like your POV too.

Whispers
          Spoiler:
          I so loved the convo that John and Carson had about the stasis pod. LOL! John definately out does Carson's two months.

Great job WP

Thanks hun. It was a happy surprise.

Gorgeous hun. Wonderful job!!

Thanks Cazz!!

Thanks Nina for Links.
          yeah I find manips really hard but you did really good
          Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Congrats on milestones Asgard and Elf!
          I haven't saw it thank you so much
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Hi there...Well you'll be glad to know i'm a huge SG-1 fan too and a Jack/Sam shipper And there's others too on here somewhere so you won't be alone Pop in any time...We don't bite...Though i'm not making any promises about Elfie

Happy birthday Hope

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rthdayJPEG.jpg
          Wow it's beautiful and great colors
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ok....Gimme a sec...*runs off*

EDIT: There...Can ya see me now

Oh and who likes me new Teyla siggie *points down*
          Yeah I saw it and it's great but a little sad or disappointing
          Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
          hi all, how's everyone today?
          Hi How are you ?
          I love it my poor
          Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
          Hello everyone finally got some free time so i thought I'd stop by and say hi i miss being here *hugs everyone* and i also wanted to post some presents i made for some people's birthdays i missed

Here's a present for

girlinabox

Seldear

Elf there's actually 2 presents for you the 2nd is similar to a sig i did a while ago for you but with different text please any of you don't ask why i wrote what i did as i don't know why.

for Hope

Nina I'm sorry i wanted to make something new for you but i couldn't i don't usual make this much artwork in a day you see as i usual run out of ideas very quickly.

Which happened this time to so here's a sig i made a while ago you'll probably remember it as i posted it here before but i never used this sig and as far as i can tell nobody else has so if you want it you can have it.

Yappi i know it's not your birthday till tomorrow but i don't know when I'll be able to stop by again so I'm posting it now it's not great though it's only a icon as i said above i ran out of ideas.

Ok i hope i didn't forget any one's birthday if i did please tell me and I'll try to do something for you the next time i have some free time.

I hope your all enjoying season 5 I've only seen the first 3 episodes but so far i love it.

Sorry for the long post and sadly i have to go again see you all soon.

*disappears*
          WL I'm so happy to see you. Wow beautiful work you should come more often if you always bring gifts like this
          Can't wait to see you and good luck HUGS
          Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
          Hi guys!! I just want to say thank you to all of you before I even look at any of my presents. I really don’t get the chance to come and hang out in here often, but this thread and you guys are never far from thoughts. You guys and this thread are the reason I even joined Gateworld. You guys were fun!! I loved and enjoyed the artwork, fics, and conversations!

So I say let’s eat cake for Yappi and mine’s birthdays. Bring on the episode, The Queen !! And the JT moments that have to be in this episode and that are long overdue!

I thought already saw some Shep’s angst in the Scifi channel’s preview! Did you see their faces especially John’s?
          Yeah I saw it too and I really hope for the Queen
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Huh!

For anybody that knows the premise and the pics, I know the basic premise of the ep, do the pics say anything more???

I can't hardly remember what the basic premise is...I've seen and read to much on most epis *lol* so I wouldn't even know in the end what is the basic of the epis *lol*
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Title: Everyone’s Got to Eat
              Summary: Kanaan observes familiarity and wonders when it will be his.
              Characters: Kanaan, Sheppard, Torren and Teyla
              Pairing: Kanaan/Teyla, Teyla-John

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/54704.html
              Great story I love it. I l"eft you a review
              Cazzie! Thank you. Wow! Beautiful!

OT
              Spoiler:
              How is everything?

TF, these are great. I'm sure she will.

Asgard, wow! Totally awesome! I love it! Love the colors! Thank you so much!

How are you?

Mrs B, love the sig you did for Yappi!

As for the story, dude totally awesome! Are you leaving it like? Where is the whump for John, Teyla and especially Michael?

Thanks alot dude! You rock!
              I'm really happy you like it really and I hope you had a really great day
              Asgard, thank for the rec.

Sci, great start. I can't wait for the update, so I guess I have to come back soon right!

I can't green you. I would have for the artwork. So here is for the artwork and the fic!

Welcome!

Sci, lovely!!

I have to run home, but I will be back!
              No problem I hope you enjoyed it as much as I
              Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              I'm a little rusty...But, I thought you might enjoy these..
              Yeah I enjoy it really much
              Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              HAPPY B-DAY HOPE AND YAPPIE!!!

Enjoy this! I finished it just for you!!!!
              http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...eyC/tilo-1.jpg

Spoiler:
              But who's she kissing? Kannan? Sheppard? Ronon? McKay? Carson? WHO??? You'll find out later!!!
              Great work it's so well done
              Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Hi guys...tired and sleepy....here's the final chapter of The Naked Truth, Unveling Truth.

Hope you guys like it. This was one tough to write.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/103146.html
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4510326/6/The_Naked_Truth

Don't forget the Prompt Battle going on in Beya till Sept. 16.

Night and hugs!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE! Your present is coming...is it Yappi's B-day too....*sighs*
              This is exhausting!
              Awesome story I loved it it was so great and unexpected. Is there another parts ?
              Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Hey guys back again and I just realised ..catching up...yeah that's not going to happen.
              Hi Maff. It was too long. Did you enjoy your holidays ?
              Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Oh I am very hyped for the Queen...I know I know it can all be a bust but I'm trying to be optimistic. I'm not spoiled
              Spoiler:
              so I don't know what to expect but I know Teyla gets to be queen

Can't say I loved Whispers
              Spoiler:
              Best thing was I got to see Carson after they all but had nooooooo Teyla or Ronon. Glad Rodney wasn't there though...just wouldn't of worked.

Still fingers and toes crossed for this weeks eppy.
              I'm totally with you *cross my fingers and toes*
              Wow guys!!! great artwork everyone!. Hopefully i didn't miss anyone, just sooo many to catch up on LOL!.

Also, thanks for the lovely comments on the banner i made for Hope! thanks!.
              Thanks
              Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
              Didn't know if anyone knew, but the video for the Queen is up at MGM:

http://stargate.mgm.com/

Queston about the make over. Rachel's chin isn't that prominent is it or is it my imagination?
              Thank you so much for the link it's really seem interesting
              Guys, I just want to thanks you all for all my presents. I'm really touch! I just hope I didn't miss anyone. I haven't done this much posting in months much less in one evening. Guys, you are the best!! :

Thank you!!

Thanks. I have to take a look later. Off to bed.

Saying bye to my b-day and hello to Yappi's!

Happy Birthday Yappi!!! Enjoy and have a blessed day! Be back later today with your present.
              I'm really glad you love your gifts I hope you'll have time to come more HUGS
              Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
              Hi all!!!

New siggie I made:
              - I used words from a song, "Give Me Your Heart" by Sam Clark.
              -Spoiler tag due to pics from S&R being used.
              ASK IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE IT- I haven't decided whether or not to give it to people to use.

Plus, this is kinda OT.
              I was looking on the SG MGM site, looking at the photos.
              I was in the BTS area, & stumbled across a certain pic.
              Remember a while ago, LA times posted those pics of SGA on set????
              Well, I have a feeling this pic I'm going to show you is from the same episode as the LA Times ones.
              Why??? Because the stuff on the table in this shot is the same as the LA Times ones. (that, & the walls in back of shot are same)
              Pic:
              Spoiler:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...1219270574.jpg
              It seems that we're seeing more & more pics of Joe & a guitar.........

Catch ya later!
              Enjoy!
              Laura.
              Pretty sig and thanks a lot for the pic
              I can't stay on too long right now and I'll catch up later but I wanted to drop off Jess's Bday presents.

Happy Birthday Jess!!!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...bday-2-avi.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ess-bday-2.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ess-bday-1.jpg
              Wow I really love them and particularly I have a thing for the 2nd one awesome
              http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ys/23_34_1.gif Yappichick!

I made you a few icons and a sig I'll put the icons behind a spoiler cos like I said I made... a few
              It's totally awesome and your icons are beautiful I love the colors and I totally love the last one of Rodney
              Title: What She Knows
              Summary: He’s not the only one who needs watched over.
              Characters: Teyla & John
              Pairing: Teyla-John

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/55224.html
              Great story I love it and the reversal at the end
              Once again, have to run off to work but wanted to drop of YC's B-day gift!. Hope you like it YC! and have fun at Disneyland!

It's awesome I love them and the first one is just stunning
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              LOL, thanks! *adjusts my crown of geekiness*

I love it! Carson and Rodney--and my favorite color...blue! This rocks!
              Wow I'm really happy you like it I always fear when I make gift that it was too bad I'm really glad you like it
              Thanx Nina!

Glad you like Do you get the text on the sig cos it took Linda a few attempts

Lovely! Fab colour
              Thank you so much
              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              You know, I love the text...it reminds me of my MP:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Sigs/siga.jpg

It made me totally smile.
              I remember this one it was one of my fav totally fun
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!

Heroes and Heroines: Chapter 2

Spoiler:
                Teyla holds Torren close to her chest and trying her best to soothe his little whimpering. He rubs his tiny face from side to side into her shoulder, indication to her that he is getting tired. She whispers in his ear an Athosian lullaby and he soon falls fast asleep. She gives him a kiss on his forehead and gently places him in his bed.

She turns away for just a moment, but when she looks back to check on Torren, he’s gone.

“I’m sorry, Teyla,” she hears John speak in the darkness. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you and Torren.”

She looks to see where John is and as he emerges from the shadows, she can see Michael standing behind him with a knife to John’s throat. Her eyes widen with fear.

“Give me the child… I promise I will not hurt him, but I cannot promise the same for Colonel Sheppard,” Michael says with an eerie and calm tone.

Teyla takes a deep breath, stands up straighter and tries to show a bold face, “I do not have him. I made sure that he is in a safe place.”

Michael dawns a sinister smile, “I hope that he is not with his father.”
                Teyla looks confused.

“You may have thought that he was cured, but I still have a hold on him. He is fighting as hard as he can, but eventually he will submit,” Michael gloats.

“Don’t believe him, Teyla. He’s only trying to manipulate you,” John blurts out just before Michael tightens his grip and angles the knife higher up his throat.

“Teyla, be reasonable. All I want is your child. Then I will be on my way and no one needs to be harmed,” Michael says in a sly manner.

Outside her doorway, Teyla can hear the sound of Ronon’s gun firing. Michael is temporarily distracted and John elbows him in the abdomen. They begin to struggle for the knife. A radio on Michael’s belt announces that they found the child. Michael wastes no more time and plunges the knife into John’s side, pulls it out and leaves quickly.

She watches helplessly as his body slumps to the ground and blood begins to flow onto the floor. As she nears him, his eyes begin to close and the room grows darker and cold. She can no longer see John.

All she can hear is his weak voice saying, “I’m sorry that I couldn’t protect you and Torren.”

She begins to scream, “John! Torren! No!”

She continues to scream over and over until John shakes her awake. She is still slightly disoriented, but she is so relieved to see him that she instinctively wraps her arms around him.

“It’s ok. It’s ok. It was just a bad dream,” John consoles her.

She pulls away from him and her eyes widen, “Where is Torren?”

John smiles, “Just relax. He’s ok. He’s with Lorne right now. He said something about missing his nephews.”

“So, Michael didn’t get him?” she asks.

John shakes his head no. She notices a light cut on John’s neck that she didn’t notice before. She reaches up and lightly touches it.

“Oh that,” he says casually. “It’s just a minor souvenir from Michael.”

Her eyes sadden and follow John’s hand as he grabs his side.

“He did that as well?” she asks.

John hangs his head as if in shame, “I’m sorry Teyla that…”

She raises her hand to cover his lips, “There is no need to apologize. What happened after that?”

“Well, after Michael stabbed me, I encourage you to leave me to protect Torren. I must’ve passed out. The next thing I knew, I was in the infirmary. Dr. Keller said that Rodney found me and that Ronon was with you,” John explains.

“And Kanaan?” Teyla asks.

“I think you need to talk to Ronon about that,” he says with remorse.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  It's totally awesome and your icons are beautiful I love the colors and I totally love the last one of Rodney
                  Thanx asgard!

I looked

Blame Laura and Peggy! I'm impressionable

Don't mind me while I faint...

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanx Hope

Yay! Knew you'd get it I'm usually useless with text (as you well know but that just screamed out to me

Peggy's posted Remnants pics in the whump thread! http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=122536

I haven't looked but lots of squeeing going on over there!

Thanks for the link
                    I'm here to drop off Yappi's presents, so I hope she likes them.

Rodney. I couldn't decide.

Rodney & Carson

A couple of icons
                    Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAPPI!!! Have a wonderful birthday!

Work is calling. I got to go.
                    Wow they are totally awesome all of them I love the effect you apply as for the Rodney ones I think I prefer the 2nd with the text even if I really like the text in the 3rd one
                    Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Yup saw them... my my... no wonder the whumpers are fainting in there...

*lol* I saw also a link to a behind the scene kind of video of the The Expo con back in 2006 that I was at and met Joe... hahah remembered so much of some of the clips.. had to laugh once again seeing him tuck his shirt into his jeans just before the photosession *lol* he is just to cute... lucky me I didn't have to see myself on the video somewhere *lol* think I recognized some though
                    If anyone wants to check it out...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Pl0N7pxlc
                    Thanks for the link
                    I can't hardly remember what the basic premise is...I've seen and read to much on most epis *lol* so I wouldn't even know in the end what is the basic of the epis *lol*
                    It's the same for me I ask myself who are (pics spoiler)
                    Spoiler:
                    these girls

Happy Birthday!!!!

Spoiler:
                    Teyla holds Torren close to her chest and trying her best to soothe his little whimpering. He rubs his tiny face from side to side into her shoulder, indication to her that he is getting tired. She whispers in his ear an Athosian lullaby and he soon falls fast asleep. She gives him a kiss on his forehead and gently places him in his bed.

She turns away for just a moment, but when she looks back to check on Torren, he’s gone.

“I’m sorry, Teyla,” she hears John speak in the darkness. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you and Torren.”

She looks to see where John is and as he emerges from the shadows, she can see Michael standing behind him with a knife to John’s throat. Her eyes widen with fear.

“Give me the child… I promise I will not hurt him, but I cannot promise the same for Colonel Sheppard,” Michael says with an eerie and calm tone.

Teyla takes a deep breath, stands up straighter and tries to show a bold face, “I do not have him. I made sure that he is in a safe place.”

Teyla looks confused.

“You may have thought that he was cured, but I still have a hold on him. He is fighting as hard as he can, but eventually he will submit,” Michael gloats.

“Don’t believe him, Teyla. He’s only trying to manipulate you,” John blurts out just before Michael tightens his grip and angles the knife higher up his throat.

“Teyla, be reasonable. All I want is your child. Then I will be on my way and no one needs to be harmed,” Michael says in a sly manner.

Outside her doorway, Teyla can hear the sound of Ronon’s gun firing. Michael is temporarily distracted and John elbows him in the abdomen. They begin to struggle for the knife. A radio on Michael’s belt announces that they found the child. Michael wastes no more time and plunges the knife into John’s side, pulls it out and leaves quickly.

She watches helplessly as his body slumps to the ground and blood begins to flow onto the floor. As she nears him, his eyes begin to close and the room grows darker and cold. She can no longer see John.

All she can hear is his weak voice saying, “I’m sorry that I couldn’t protect you and Torren.”

She continues to scream over and over until John shakes her awake. She is still slightly disoriented, but she is so relieved to see him that she instinctively wraps her arms around him.

John smiles, “Just relax. He’s ok. He’s with Lorne right now. He said something about missing his nephews.”

John shakes his head no. She notices a light cut on John’s neck that she didn’t notice before. She reaches up and lightly touches it.

She raises her hand to cover his lips, “There is no need to apologize. What happened after that?”

“Well, after Michael stabbed me, I encourage you to leave me to protect Torren. I must’ve passed out. The next thing I knew, I was in the infirmary. Dr. Keller said that Rodney found me and that Ronon was with you,” John explains.

Beautiful story I love the turn it takes I wasn't expecting it but it's so much better than what I could have thought
                    Spoiler:
                    But what happened to Kanaan ? Did I need to start a campaign for this poor Kanaan am i the only one to like him lol It's well known that once he will have let the place because he saw how JT cares for one another I would absolutely love him lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanx asgard!

I looked

I hope you faint on pillows
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!

Spoiler:

Teyla looks confused.

Great chapter...

Spoiler:
                        so even though the outcome of her nightmare didn't come true ,,it did happen ...John was stabbed by Michael... (Elfie will squee if she reads this story,,her perfect whump moment I'm guessing ) anyway... glad to see he is okay...
                        Lorne babysitting
                        Ask Ronon about Kanaan...hrmm what is it about him that John can't tell her..

Keep it up...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Happy Birthday Yappichick!!

The Tale of Rodney's Birthday:
                          Spoiler:

Hey, Rodney. I heard it's your birthday today!

Oh, really? Amazing. Someone actually remembered.

Aye, they did. There's a little party waiting for you in the mess hall.

Ha! Will there be cake?

Rodney, you know it wouldn't be a party without cake.

Oh, waitwaitwait—it's not a lemon cake, is it? Because, y'know, I am mortally allergic to citrus.

Citrus? Really?! I had no idea . . .

Oh, well, I'm sure it'll be fine. You can't die from a little cake. See ya!

Uh-oh . . . .

Carson: Yep, he thinks the cake is lemon flavored. Ronon: *grins* The cafeteria never should've let us at that yellow food coloring.

|| twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

People food! LOL.

Watching The Eye. SO good Shepp all focussed and mean!
                            Hee hee.
                            I loved him in The Eye....plus Wet Shep.

Thanx Hope

Yay! Knew you'd get it I'm usually useless with text (as you well know ) but that just screamed out to me

Peggy's posted Remnants pics in the whump thread! http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=122536

I haven't looked but lots of squeeing going on over there!
                            THANK YOU CAZZ!!!!

*gulps for air* *gulps for air*

OH MY GOD!
                            Breath Laura!! Breath!!!

And Ditto!!!!!

Rodney & Carson

A couple of icons
                            Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAPPI!!! Have a wonderful birthday!

Work is calling. I got to go.
                            They are all so wonderfully done Hope.

Yup saw them... my my... no wonder the whumpers are fainting in there...

*lol* I saw also a link to a behind the scene kind of video of the The Expo con back in 2006 that I was at and met Joe... hahah remembered so much of some of the clips.. had to laugh once again seeing him tuck his shirt into his jeans just before the photosession *lol* he is just to cute... lucky me I didn't have to see myself on the video somewhere *lol* think I recognized some though
                            If anyone wants to check it out...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Pl0N7pxlc

Thanks Nina.
                            He's too cute.

I have to say that Elfie will go crazy over those pics *lol* maybe we need to put soms cushions on the floor so she wont fall to hard on the floor after seeing them

And I guess we are going to be needing earplugs
                            I'm sure you will and some oxygen.

Huh!

As for Woolsey, I'd say nothing more, but as for Shep, a definate YES.

Great story I love it. I l"eft you a review

I'm really happy you like it really and I hope you had a really great day

No problem I hope you enjoyed it as much as I

Yeah I enjoy it really much

Great work it's so well done

Awesome story I loved it it was so great and unexpected. Is there another parts ? :

Hi Maff. It was too long. Did you enjoy your holidays ?

I'm totally with you *cross my fingers and toes*

Thanks

Thank you so much for the link it's really seem interesting

I'm really glad you love your gifts I hope you'll have time to come more HUGS
                            Pretty sig and thanks a lot for the pic

Wow I really love them and particularly I have a thing for the 2nd one awesome

Great story I love it and the reversal at the end

It's awesome I love them and the first one is just stunning

Wow I'm really happy you like it I always fear when I make gift that it was too bad I'm really glad you like it

Thank you so much

I remember this one it was one of my fav totally fun
                            Thank Asgard and also the one about the manip.

Thanx asgard!

I looked

So now I won't feel bad for doing this.....

Whumper Down!!! and......
                            Spoiler:
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link

Wow they are totally awesome all of them I love the effect you apply as for the Rodney ones I think I prefer the 2nd with the text even if I really like the text in the 3rd one

Thanks for the link
                            It's the same for me I ask myself who are (pics spoiler)
                            Spoiler:
                            these girls

Beautiful story I love the turn it takes I wasn't expecting it but it's so much better than what I could have thought
                            Spoiler:
                            But what happened to Kanaan ? Did I need to start a campaign for this poor Kanaan am i the only one to like him lol It's well known that once he will have let the place because he saw how JT cares for one another I would absolutely love him lol
                            I'm not sure what I'm going to write yet.

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              My dog had spagghetti bolognese for dinner yesterday.

He is farting.

it is smelly.
                              LLOL!!! You're a hoot. My cat can be smelly, too.

Before doing it HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAPPI
                              I hope you enjoy your day (and I yope you'll like your gift )
                              Spoiler:

Very nice asgard!! Love the blue.

TF, go check out my review! I'm very happy! And very proud too!
                              Yeah, I just saw! Thank you!!

Rodney & Carson

A couple of icons
                              Great job Hope!!!

Really great story
                              Thanks!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Spoiler:

Teyla looks confused.

Loved it!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Happy Birthday Yappichick!!

The Tale of Rodney's Birthday:
                              Spoiler:

Hey, Rodney. I heard it's your birthday today!

Oh, really? Amazing. Someone actually remembered.

Aye, they did. There's a little party waiting for you in the mess hall.

Ha! Will there be cake?

Rodney, you know it wouldn't be a party without cake.

Oh, waitwaitwait—it's not a lemon cake, is it? Because, y'know, I am mortally allergic to citrus.

Citrus? Really?! I had no idea . . .

Oh, well, I'm sure it'll be fine. You can't die from a little cake. See ya!

Uh-oh . . . .

Carson: Yep, he thinks the cake is lemon flavored. Ronon: *grins* The cafeteria never should've let us at that yellow food coloring.

LLOL!! Awesome WP.
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks for your review Lea!! Glad you liked it.
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X