John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I really want to see your site Stepth it sounds amazing! But the filters at work won't let me open it *pouts*

Totally forgot to post my icons yesterday

Awesome icons cazz!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Andreas posted pic for Prodical

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    it's too awesome I love it I wasn't a fan of Christian Bale in Batman Begins I don't kknow perhaps as Linda says he was too clean, how did she said ? I love some pics of him in here particularly when he has a beard but even without there is awesome good looking pics
    Too clean cut
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      I wonder if Teyla and Michale fight...I sure hope so...I wanna see some fight scenes with Teyla!!

Yeah at fist when I click on a pic and I saw this on their feet I believed it was the things like in Farscape lol

And now ITA with yu now that I saw this awesome pics of Christian Bale *drools*

While trying to do something for Hope I did this, fortunately for her I try another thing because I hate this one I think this wasn't a great idea. I will show you but (before posting it I watched it another time to be sure that I shouldn't only erase it lol)

Edit : from the few i see I really love the top too
      I really like it asgard...But the little flowere thing that's at Teyla's cheek,maybe it would be better if you move it away from her face a little
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Great icons Cazzie.
        Thanx TF!

While trying to do something for Hope I did this, fortunately for her I try another thing because I hate this one I think this wasn't a great idea. I will show you but (before posting it I watched it another time to be sure that I shouldn't only erase it lol)
        Spoiler:

Love it!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Awesome icons cazz!
        Thanx Linda

I'm off to York in a bit So hopefully my internet will work when I get there The last time I went back after a long time at home it was a nightmare

And they are changing the filters at work on the net so I have no idea if I'll be able to get on at work next week Luckily its my last week though

Ooo, oo, and I'm going to meet Fianne on sunday!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

You really think because in fact I did something else to her lol at worst if she didn't like one I will try another thing lol
          Absolutely! I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. What else did you make?
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks guys!!!! It's so nice to finally have a site to put all my stuff! And I owe it all to Mayra!!! And Camy of course for all her gorgeous talent!!!!

Thanks for the link to the Prodigal pics too!!! I am so excited for that ep!

Cazz, LOVE the icons!!!! Gorgeous!

I can't believe I missed that Hope's b-day is also in Sept!!! AH! I so wish I knew how to make art.
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Thanx TF!

Love it!

Thanx Linda

I'm off to York in a bit So hopefully my internet will work when I get there The last time I went back after a long time at home it was a nightmare

And they are changing the filters at work on the net so I have no idea if I'll be able to get on at work next week Luckily its my last week though

Ooo, oo, and I'm going to meet Fianne on sunday!!!

Oh i hope yer internet works

Oh that is so cool...

Oh and who's been messing about with the smileys..They've been moved around
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Oh i hope yer internet works

Oh that is so cool...

Oh and who's been messing about with the smileys..They've been moved around
                Somebody is messing with the smilies?? looks normal to me....

Also news for all! Li and myself are going back to her homecountry on Monday evening my time to arrive there Tuesday morning, Since China is kinda tight on their internet useage for the public I'm not planning on getting online until at least sunday morning/saterday evening.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah at fist when I click on a pic and I saw this on their feet I believed it was the things like in Farscape lol

And now ITA with yu now that I saw this awesome pics of Christian Bale *drools*

Spoiler:

Edit : from the few i see I really love the top too
                  Awesome hun
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I made this

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Thanks MrsB!...i can't wait for this episode!. The Queen and Prodigal and the one's i'm most looking forward to seeing.

Thank you so much fo the pics
                      Questions did we know if teyla has any fight scenes this year ?
                      Prodigal photos
                      Spoiler:
                      because I'm a little bothered that it's Ronon who fight Michael in the caps I like Ronon but this year he has all the fight scenes I want some for Teyla lol

Besides Prodigal
                      Spoiler:
                      Do you think Kanaan will be in it because in the last caps it didn't seem Kanaan ?
                      Same here,
                      Spoiler:
                      I want to see Teyla kick some butt!. I miss that and the sparring scene's as well. As for Kanaan, i have no idea if he is going to come out. My worry is that they don't get rid of him and this most definitely is the episode to get rid of him. If not in this one, i really don't see which other episode they can kill him off. I so don't want him to be around for the SGA movies, nope, he's got to go!.

I really want to see your site Stepth it sounds amazing! But the filters at work won't let me open it *pouts*

Totally forgot to post my icons yesterday

Awesome Icons Cazz!!!!
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Very nice Donna!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Stepth's is the 14th And I've just double checked, Hope's is the 8th and Jess's 9th

Thanks Cazz!. Does anyone know what Hope and YC like?. Favorite character, episode scene or other shows???. I know Steph just mentioned what she liked but i don't know about Hope and YC?
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Very nice Donna!!
                            Thanks TF

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              I made this
                              It came out beautiful!..awesome!.

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                              Oh, thanks Camy!!! Anything J/T for sure!!!! Or team related is good too!

Vacation starts in two days!!! Right now, I'm still at work!

YES!!!! We most definitely do!
                              LOL! okay, we will definitley have to start brainstorming lol.

Cool! vacation time! Lucky!!!!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                Thanks Cazz!. Does anyone know what Hope and YC like?. Favorite character, episode scene or other shows???. I know Steph just mentioned what she liked but i don't know about Hope and YC?
                                Sure, hold on, I'll get you YC's posts.

Here you go!

This one is for Jess herself.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...01#post8820901

And this one is for Hope:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...30#post8868030

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X