John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    Good idea! I'm still laughing at how small mine is now! Oops! Photobucket won't let me enlarge it now.

Oh no!!! Darn PB.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Oh no!!! Darn PB.
      Hehe, I'm soooo bad with computer stuff! I love your sig by the way! I just had to include that tiny little moment in my last vid. I had to crop it, zoom it, and put it on slow mo, but I got it! LOL! It looks awesome as a picture though!

Alright! I need a new sig! This is embarrassing! ROF!
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Hehe, I'm soooo bad with computer stuff! I love your sig by the way! I just had to include that tiny little moment in my last vid. I had to crop it, zoom it, and put it on slow mo, but I got it! LOL! It looks awesome as a picture though!

Alright! I need a new sig! This is embarrassing! ROF!
        Thanks
        I know I was so excited when I saw it. Some how I missed in the ep. I had to ask Linda to cap it for me.

Thanks for putting it in the vid... good eyes.

I have some, but you have to wait for you bday.

Comment

Thanks
          I know I was so excited when I saw it. Some how I missed in the ep. I had to ask Linda to cap it for me.

Thanks for putting it in the vid... good eyes.

I have some, but you have to wait for you bday.
          I suppose if I HAVE to, I can wait two more weeks. Thank you though!!! I'm so excited! I've been meaning to ask for a new sig for a long time now! I love this one, but after over two years...a new one is definitely needed! Especially now since I shrunk the poor thing!

Comment

Steph...I've been tellling you that you need a new sig! LOL

I"ll make you one but I think it's best if you get to choose which one you like best from all the AWESOME artists that we have here...so, just tell us what you like and we will get it done and you get to choose. Tell me what you want and I"ll post it as a challenge in the Galleria. Do you want it JT or general, etc....

You could have one of Camy! *wink*

Aren't you on your vakay?

Alright, I came here for two things: *rubs hands fervently*

Chapter 4 of The Naked Truth is up! The Rumble of Steel.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...tml?mode=reply
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4510326/4/The_Naked_Truth

and that the masterlist is up for the John and Teyla Prompt Battle. AND I expect you guys to participate! NO BUTS OR IFS!
            So go read the prompts and get your creative juices going!

sigpic

Comment

Camy asked me to post my story Gone on Beya and I decided to make a fic cover. So, here it is.

Congrats to all the Icon winners. Fabulous jobs. I it was really hard for me to choose.

Here were my 4.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              *chuckles* I'm actually glad it's my birthday then too, I'll have one less birthday to worry about.

Great icons Lea! I voted for those first 2.

Thanks asgard! Congrats on the win yourself.

--

My icons...

Got most creative for this one;
              Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Yeah I would probably say John too or Teyla

and thanks
              So here are my icons

This one won in fact people was depressed when they voted for it because I like it but I find her depressing lol

Yeah she said she's my sister ok I will try better but in all honnesty it wasn't my fav lol You know when I said I have one like your elisabeth one I didn't remember and I think I thought that I had done the Elisabeth one lol wen I said that I need to change my head lol
              Wow, Great icons everyone and congrats to the winners!!!! YAY!. Now that i'm finished with Steph's site, i'll try and join the next icon contest and OH!...whose birthday is next???.

Also Steph, i think we have a pending Vid to do! .

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Final results from the poll:

Are you excited about "Stargate Universe"?

YES! - 13% - 1543
              No. - 85% - 10004
              What's Stargate Universe? - 2% - 210

New poll:

Are you enjoying this season of Stargate Atlantis?

Yes! - 95%
              No. - 4%
              Undecided. - 1%

http://stargate.mgm.com/
              It definitely looks like many people aren't excited to see SGU. Lets see how long this new show will last.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              JM BLOG UPDATE ( & theres an interview w/Andy Mikita I left out)

Spoiler:
              Evolution Anyone writes: “You all have no shame…again Atlantis is going to copy, scene for scene, an SG-1 episode? I let out a gasp when I saw the “alien autopsy” pics from First Contact/Lost Tribe.”

Answer: Oh, I hear ya. Another alien autopsy! It’s like we do one of those every second episode. And, wait, it gets worse! If you can believe it, there’s also a scene where the team exchanges weaponsfire with some aliens (shades of SG-1!) and even a scene in which two characters talk as they walk around (freakin’ ripped off from Louis Le Prince’s 1888 Roundhay Garden Scene). Gasp!

Kath writes: “Its a shame that this has turned into a sniping match now and because some fans dared to voice their opinions that a lot of focus seemed to be going to a new addition of the cast then automatically we are deemed haters.”

Answer: You know, it never ceases to amaze me how certain fans can be so free and vocal with their own criticisms and yet so incredibly thin-skinned when someone criticizes their infantile behavior. Rather than simply “daring to voice their opinion”, some fans, who clearly lack the capacity to express their thoughts in any sort of intelligent manner, choose to be insulting or launch personal attacks. Of course, on the rare occasions when they are called on it, they seek to defend themselves under the guise that they are protecting their right to free speech. I’m afraid I’m going to have to call bull**** on that. If you don’t like a character or the writing then, sure, feel free to post your opinion. But if you’re so childish and devoid of any intellect that the only way you can get your point across is by being disparaging people, then expect to be on the receiving end of a firm smackdown. FYI, this all started two days ago because some fan, clearly upset by the fact that Jewel had received a Gemini-nomination, intimated that the only possible way she could have received said nomination was by facing no competition from her fellow cast members. This fan wondered whether Jewel was the only one submitted for nomination. I sarcastically responded that, in fact, she was. And when the rest of the anti-Keller crew started their foot stomping, I responded in an equally sarcastic manner. For the record, other cast members were submitted for consideration but only Jewel ended up with a nomination. If you’ve got a problem with that and suspect the Gemini selection committee of “being in love with Jewel” or playing favorites, then I suggest you take it up with them.
              Thanks MrsB for the JM link!. Wow, looks like there have definitely been some battles going on in his blog lately.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

I"ll make you one but I think it's best if you get to choose which one you like best from all the AWESOME artists that we have here...so, just tell us what you like and we will get it done and you get to choose. Tell me what you want and I"ll post it as a challenge in the Galleria. Do you want it JT or general, etc....

and that the masterlist is up for the John and Teyla Prompt Battle. AND I expect you guys to participate! NO BUTS OR IFS!

Oh!!!! the plot thickens! great update Camy!. Can't wait for the next one!.
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks hon. I"m glad you like it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, thanks Camy!!! Anything J/T for sure!!!! Or team related is good too!

Vacation starts in two days!!! Right now, I'm still at work!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    Wow, Great icons everyone and congrats to the winners!!!! YAY!. Now that i'm finished with Steph's site, i'll try and join the next icon contest and OH!...whose birthday is next???.

YES!!!! We most definitely do!

Comment

I suppose if I HAVE to, I can wait two more weeks. Thank you though!!! I'm so excited! I've been meaning to ask for a new sig for a long time now! I love this one, but after over two years...a new one is definitely needed! Especially now since I shrunk the poor thing!

LOL!!!

It will fly by.

And you'll be on vaca soon... Wooohooo!!!!!

I will have to read Chapter 4 tomorrow, I'm heading to bed.

Awww. You're so sweet to Steph

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

It definitely looks like many people aren't excited to see SGU. Lets see how long this new show will last.

Thanks MrsB for the JM link!. Wow, looks like there have definitely been some battles going on in his blog lately.
                      Thanks Mayra.

Comment

I really want to see your site Stepth it sounds amazing! But the filters at work won't let me open it *pouts*

Totally forgot to post my icons yesterday

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

LoveConquers - I had a gander at your website but didn't actually make it into the main bit. It looks awesome though!

Re: the MGM poll... hahaha. I hope that puts a dampner on their "SGU" happiness! Mwahahahaha!

Sci - still not looked through them; will today tho!

Me: I'm just up
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            I really want to see your site Stepth it sounds amazing! But the filters at work won't let me open it *pouts*

Totally forgot to post my icons yesterday

Thanks for posting Cazz. I really like the JT one.

NP Laura. I just woke up too.
                            Must be nice to sleep in til noon.

Comment

Andreas posted pic for Prodical

I don't think they're too spoilerish. I wish I could access the site without joining.

I would love to see all the pics they have

Edit: I broke down and join the site that has the pics for Prodical. There are much more pics for various eps, but they are way too spoilery.

I wish I could share my Squeeeee!!!!!!
                              Last edited by scifan; 04 September 2008, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Thanks for those Sci!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X