X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Prodical:
    Spoiler:
    I believe that Michael uses the PJ to make the force field.

And I could be wrong, but I think John gets hurt or one of the Marines, because of the forcefield.

I can't wait for The Queen too. And I like Todd to. He's very clever and no one has really figured that out yet.

Thanks Elf.

Notice that he said that he liked the franchise. He doesn't care about the people, the fans. It has nothing to do with a fix, its SGA we want.

Ok, I need to calm down because I'm thinking of not nice names for this guy.
    Exactly.
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      OMG! You know that's right!

Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      I so want to know what in the heck he injected her with too! C'mon! You know it wasn't just some kicked up prenatal vitamins! Yeah right! That would rock if Kanaan reverted back into the hybrid guy. Sci and myself were just discussing that the other day.

Especially, since, the only one that really can relate to it is John after going through the retro virus in and turning to BuggyShep in Conversion. Because, in the scene when he is in his civvies and is going to go to talk to talk to Teyla. He says that Beckett said it would 'eventually' go away talking about the lingering patch on his arm. You know, that there has to be side effects even with the revised retrovirus Keller came up with for the hybrids. Mikey is a sharp cookie! He wouldn't make it so easy for them!
      Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      Yeah...I think it might have something to do with bambino the stuff he injected her with...hmm you know,Mikey is a smart one...He could have implanted them with something that remains dormant in their system until he activates it...Oh this is just pure speculation on my part btw..There's no fact whtsoever in what i'm saying...I wanna see whumped Teyla and angsty Shep
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Prodigal
        Spoiler:
        I want to know what Michael injected Teyla with in Kindred...I could be wrong but i think Kanaan might just turn into hybrid boy again being in close proximity to Michael...If we're lucky maybe we'll get some whumped Teyla and angsty Shep

Ain't Todd just adorable...I know he's wraith but i just can't bring myself to hate him And even though Michael has done some despicable things i just can't really bring myself to hate him either....The Atlantians made him what he is so i can't really blame Michael completely for what he's become!
        Prodical:
        Spoiler:
        I want to know to, but I have a feeling that won't come into play right away. I'm hoping I'm wrong though.

I hope that Kanaan is gone by the end of the season, but we'll see.

I know what you mean. I have mix feeling about whether I want him dead or alive after Prodical.

Comment

Notice that he said that he liked the franchise. He doesn't care about the people, the fans. It has nothing to do with a fix, its SGA we want.

Ok, I need to calm down because I'm thinking of not nice names for this guy.
          ahh but according to them we're too old to watch stargate universe...They want 1 to 25 year olds to watch it so at a ripe old age of 35 i'll just away and sit in my corner and wither away now
          sigpic

Comment

ahh but according to them we're too old to watch stargate universe...They want 1 to 25 year olds to watch it so at a ripe old age of 35 i'll just away and sit in my corner and wither away now

They just think we're just dumb sheep. Baah!!!

I don't think so.

Comment

Prodical:
              Spoiler:
              I want to know to, but I have a feeling that won't come into play right away. I'm hoping I'm wrong though.

I hope that Kanaan is gone by the end of the season, but we'll see.

I know what you mean. I have mix feeling about whether I want him dead or alive after Prodical.
              Prodigal
              Spoiler:
              Well if Mikey were to die....I would so hope it would be Teyla that would kill him...It would really piss me off if anyone else killed him...Not that i want him dead...Better say that so spikey doesn't kill me
              sigpic

Comment

Prodigal
                Spoiler:
                Yeah...I think it might have something to do with bambino the stuff he injected her with...hmm you know,Mikey is a smart one...He could have implanted them with something that remains dormant in their system until he activates it...Oh this is just pure speculation on my part btw..There's no fact whtsoever in what i'm saying...I wanna see whumped Teyla and angsty Shep
                You know what. You may have hit the nail on the head.
                Spoiler:
                Didn't Mikey say something to Beckett clone about his creations and them not being able to resist him or something to that effect? I know it had something to do him be able to control them. Oh, I don't know,I'm just guessing here. They are so many goodies that can come into play here.

I would like to whumped Teyla and angsty Shep myself. As to what Sci added to about Shep or the marine being injured. I hope it is the marine. Shep has to be able to go after and get Teyla and Torren.

Woohoo! John loosing it 'cuz he can't find Teyla and the baby. YES!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Here Elf. Prodical

Comment

They just think we're just dumb sheep. Baah!!!

I don't think so.
                    I think that comment alone has got alot of folks up in arms and in fighting mode! Howe needs PR 101 lessons!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Didn't Mikey say something to Beckett clone about his creations and them not being able to resist him or something to that effect? I know it had something to do him be able to control them. Oh, I don't know,I'm just guessing here. They are so many goodies that can come into play here.

I would like to whumped Teyla and angsty Shep myself. As to what Sci added to about Shep or the marine being injured. I hope it is the marine. Shep has to be able to go after and get Teyla and Torren.

Prodigal
                      Spoiler:
                      I could be completely wrong here but wasn't it Lorne that's supposed to get injured..Like i said i could be completely wrong....Well like i said,Mikey is alot smarter than they give him credit for and he could have planted the seed so to speak....You know,kinda like a plan B!
                      sigpic

Comment

Here Elf. Prodical
                        Thanks sci!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE ARE SO GOOD! SERIOUSLY! I so want to see this ep Right NOW!

Prodigal
                        Spoiler:
                        The Wraith Michael (Connor Trinneer) has infiltrated the city of Atlantis with a squad of his genetically-engineered hybrids ("The Kindred"). Using a Puddle Jumper, Michael generates an energy wave that pulses outward from the Gate Room, rendering everyone in the control room unconscious.

Michael (Connor Trinneer)
                        Clearly planning something big, Michael makes himself at home in Woolsey's office. The control room is now being powered by his ship, and the energy wave has been extended to the levels above and below to protect them from Atlantis personnel. As his hybrids work at the control panels, Michael has a conversation with Teyla, who he has captured. Her young child is a play a great role in his plans for the future ("The Kindred").

In the hallways below, Colonel Sheppard and Major Lorne (Kavan Smith) lead teams attempting to retake the control room. But the stun field knocks Lorne unconscious, and McKay sets about trying to disable it. If they can't find a way past the crafty Wraith hybrid's defenses, Michael will have complete control of Atlantis's systems ... including the self-destruct.
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks sci!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE ARE SO GOOD! SERIOUSLY! I so want to see this ep Right NOW!

Prodigal
                          Spoiler:
                          The Wraith Michael (Connor Trinneer) has infiltrated the city of Atlantis with a squad of his genetically-engineered hybrids ("The Kindred"). Using a Puddle Jumper, Michael generates an energy wave that pulses outward from the Gate Room, rendering everyone in the control room unconscious.

Michael (Connor Trinneer)
                          Clearly planning something big, Michael makes himself at home in Woolsey's office. The control room is now being powered by his ship, and the energy wave has been extended to the levels above and below to protect them from Atlantis personnel. As his hybrids work at the control panels, Michael has a conversation with Teyla, who he has captured. Her young child is a play a great role in his plans for the future ("The Kindred").

In the hallways below, Colonel Sheppard and Major Lorne (Kavan Smith) lead teams attempting to retake the control room. But the stun field knocks Lorne unconscious, and McKay sets about trying to disable it. If they can't find a way past the crafty Wraith hybrid's defenses, Michael will have complete control of Atlantis's systems ... including the self-destruct.
                          Prodigal
                          Spoiler:
                          So i was right about Lorne Hey my memories not as bad as i thought!
                          sigpic

Comment

Prodigal
                            Spoiler:
                            Prodical
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh that's clever. I like that idea. :d

Spoiler:

Oh! Oh!
                            I like it.
                            And don't quote me on everything.

I think that comment alone has got alot of folks up in arms and in fighting mode! Howe needs PR 101 lessons!
                            Prodigal
                            Spoiler:
                            I could be completely wrong here but wasn't it Lorne that's supposed to get injured..Like i said i could be completely wrong....Well like i said,Mikey is alot smarter than they give him credit for and he could have planted the seed so to speak....You know,kinda like a plan B!
                            ITA:

Nope you're right. I just posted the link to Elf.

Thanks sci!

NP hun. I so seriously squeed when the spoiler first came out.

Comment

Prodigal
                              Spoiler:
                              You know it!

I had not even tried to look up to see if there was a discription of the ep yet.But, I'm glad Sci found it!

Prodigal
                              Spoiler:
                              Points we hit for Prodigal though our speculations:

1. The PJ is going to be used for the force field.
                              2. Mikey is way smarter then what he is given credit for.
                              3. It's Lorne that is knocked unconcious.
                              4. The force field thingy is going to act somewhat like the sphere thingy in Midway! I really liked that.
                              5. Shep is going to be going some angsty whumpage about not being about to get to Teyla and Torren.
                              6.Michael captures Teyla but she escapes

Did I miss anything? Add to the list if y'all think of something else.
                              Last edited by Elflinn; 29 August 2008, 04:42 PM.
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Prodigal
                                Spoiler:
                                Not bad.... old woman.

*runs and hides*

Comment

Working...
                                X