Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
    MysteryMadchen writes: “In your personal opinion, do you think that with a large fan outcry, Atlantis could be saved?”

Answer: As much as empathize with the fans and admire their determination, I believe that it’s a done deal. That said, if ratings continue to rise and the series finishes strong, I can think of no better going away present for the cast and crew. And maybe, just maybe, while it wouldn’t get the show uncancelled, it might cause “some” to regret seeing the show end. So get out there, find someone with a Nielsen box, and go watch the rest of the season at their place!

MysteryMadchen also writes: “Have you guys seen a large influx of protesters out side your doors and the studio since the announcement?”

Answer: Not really. I thought we had one yesterday, but it turned out be just some guy watering the bushes outside the gate.

MysteryMadchen also writes: “What is the mood in the office and studio since most of the writers and producers are going to be out of a job?”

Answer: That’s not true. We’re all awaiting word on how things will shake out for next year.

MysteryMadchen also writes: “How is the atmosphere on stage considering the actors are now with out there jobs? Is it a sad place to be now that they know the news? Are emotions running wild?”

Answer: No wild emotions. Everyone has been very professional. Jason M. is single-handedly ensuring that the mood on-set remains upbeat.

Paloosa writes: “I was wondering, if the last episode shot finishes filming at the end of September, how many more weeks of post production will you have until the final episode, sadly, is completed and you can finally relax?”

Answer: Probably not until mid to late December.

Thesp3aker writes: “If the first movie’s a success, how long do you think future movies would keep being produced for?”

Answer: Indefinitely. So long as they’re profitable, I can’t see any reason why MGM would want to stop making them.

Ladyflowdi writes: “When Rodney is telling Keller about his mother, and he makes the comment that he doesn’t understand her… I’ve taken it to mean that either he was very, very little when she died, or else she was speaking to him in another language (French?).”

Answer: Neither. I believe this is an indication that McKay’s memories are fading. He remembers her talking but doesn’t know what she is saying because he can no longer recall her words.

MrsB108 writes: “1)Does “Inquisition” show us the inner workings of Sheppard’s thoughts and well-kept guilt?

2)In “The Queen”, does Teyla’s abilities exceed what is expected of her?”

Answers: 1) No. You’ll have to wait until Remnants for that. 2) Very much so. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
      MysteryMadchen writes: “In your personal opinion, do you think that with a large fan outcry, Atlantis could be saved?”

Answer: As much as empathize with the fans and admire their determination, I believe that it’s a done deal. That said, if ratings continue to rise and the series finishes strong, I can think of no better going away present for the cast and crew. And maybe, just maybe, while it wouldn’t get the show uncancelled, it might cause “some” to regret seeing the show end. So get out there, find someone with a Nielsen box, and go watch the rest of the season at their place!

MysteryMadchen also writes: “Have you guys seen a large influx of protesters out side your doors and the studio since the announcement?”

Answer: Not really. I thought we had one yesterday, but it turned out be just some guy watering the bushes outside the gate.

MysteryMadchen also writes: “What is the mood in the office and studio since most of the writers and producers are going to be out of a job?”

Answer: That’s not true. We’re all awaiting word on how things will shake out for next year.

MysteryMadchen also writes: “How is the atmosphere on stage considering the actors are now with out there jobs? Is it a sad place to be now that they know the news? Are emotions running wild?”

Answer: No wild emotions. Everyone has been very professional. Jason M. is single-handedly ensuring that the mood on-set remains upbeat.

Paloosa writes: “I was wondering, if the last episode shot finishes filming at the end of September, how many more weeks of post production will you have until the final episode, sadly, is completed and you can finally relax?”

Thesp3aker writes: “If the first movie’s a success, how long do you think future movies would keep being produced for?”

Answer: Indefinitely. So long as they’re profitable, I can’t see any reason why MGM would want to stop making them.

Ladyflowdi writes: “When Rodney is telling Keller about his mother, and he makes the comment that he doesn’t understand her… I’ve taken it to mean that either he was very, very little when she died, or else she was speaking to him in another language (French?).”

Answer: Neither. I believe this is an indication that McKay’s memories are fading. He remembers her talking but doesn’t know what she is saying because he can no longer recall her words.

MrsB108 writes: “1)Does “Inquisition” show us the inner workings of Sheppard’s thoughts and well-kept guilt?

Answers: 1) No. You’ll have to wait until Remnants for that. 2) Very much so. Yes.
      Thanks MrsB! Great questions.
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        WOW!

There's been alot SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEABLE piccies! I love them all! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So, what do y'all think is actually going to take place in 'Prodigal'? I read the update that MrsB posted and the question about about Teyla and he said that episode.

Now, I would like to have some your feedback as to what y'all think is going to happen. Sci and myself were actually talking about this yesterday afternoon. So, I thought it would be interesting to read your thoughts.

Spoiler:
        I, for one really hope that the whole Kanaan thing is resolved and he dies in this episode. But, that is just me. OH! I didn't realize that in the commentary for Kindred 1 JM said that the father was going to John or something like that. Sci is the one that let me know what was said. Someone should shot PM (Paul Mullie) with Ronon's gun. Only make sure it wasn't set to stun. Boo! But, I digress. I also have a feeling that we may actually finally find out what Mikey was injecting Teyla with. I hope. You know in the interview with RL that was posted in here I think yesterday, she said that Torrin is a very, very powerful being. So, Who knows! Maybe it's discovered that instead of a double dose of Wraith gene, it's actually Wraith dna + Ancient dna....hint, hint! But, it has to be something.
        Well
        Spoiler:
        We can always dream that Kanaan will kick the bucket the Prodigal

Well to be honest,I'm kinda glad they didn't go the John being the father route...I personally think It would have probably been a disaster

I so hope we find out what that stuff Michael injected into Teyla was....Hey maybe MrsB can ask a question on whether we'll find out at some point or not seeing as JM seems to like her

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Heh, why would you want to hide? It is just rainwater as Tey fell out of the car when we got to her home a hour ago....... Tey is in bed now, she does however wish everyone a good night and is letting me explore this place (I do not get much internet time in Bejing, heck even when at work for that matter I can't get it period)

*Li goes back to exploring*
        Um well....I'm alergic to water....hehe jk....I jusy don't like getting wet which is kinda a catch 22 seeing as i live in Scotland and it rains alot here *shrugs*

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Success! Here is the final chapter of Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and Something Blue.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4031288/2/
        Cool.I'll read after i catch up!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        It's working today though.

Lovely sig Linda!

Thanks for the link Lea!

Very nice.

I love it! It's fab!
        Thanks TF!

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

WOOHOO...He answered a Teyla question....WOOT WOOT.......MrsB,your DA BOMB

*does happy dance*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Oh good! Today? Well, that's odd. In the middle of the week! But - I'm happy for you!!
          I know. It's crazy to make them go for 3 days and then get a 3 day weekend since it's Labor Day here on Monda.

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:

Welll, that sucks about not making a difference to get another season, but I kinda figured that would be the case.

Otherwise, great questions, especially yours MrsB and Jason is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Welll, that sucks about not making a difference to get another season, but I kinda figured that would be the case.
            What he said is exactly the way I've been thinking, its highly unlikely that they will change their mind but we can damn well make them regret it!!! And get as many movies as possible and then when SGU tanks they have to consider bringing Atlantis back

Icons:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I know. It's crazy to make them go for 3 days and then get a 3 day weekend since it's Labor Day here on Monda.
              Hm, yeah a little! But still, you don't mind!
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                What he said is exactly the way I've been thinking, its highly unlikely that they will change their mind but we can damn well make them regret it!!! And get as many movies as possible and then when SGU tanks they have to consider bringing Atlantis back

Icons:

We won't give up without a fight though

Great icons caz...So what won..Did i vote for any of them?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  We won't give up without a fight though

Great icons caz...So what won..Did i vote for any of them?
                  Aye!!!

Thanx Luci's Teyla icon won, you voted for the two that came second and third (my Shep/Teyla one came third) and you voted for the Most Creative that won
                  Spoiler:
                  Which was asgards but shhh! cos she hasn't seen yet

Comment

Aye!!!

Thanx Luci's Teyla icon won, you voted for the two that came second and third (my Shep/Teyla one came third) and you voted for the Most Creative that won
                    Spoiler:

Oh ok....Keeping shtump
                    sigpic

Comment

Save Atlantis update - There's an E-Mail and mail campaign been organised....Information can be found here
                      sigpic

Comment

Save Atlantis update - There's an E-Mail and mail campaign been organised....Information can be found here
                        Two problems with that regarding sending email, one, if everyone sends at the same time it will crash (I think one of the execs has already said that his has crashed), two, they won't bother wading through them all, they'll just take them as a mass email, read the first one and presume they are all the same.

Comment

Two problems with that regarding sending email, one, if everyone sends at the same time it will crash (I think one of the execs has already said that his has crashed), two, they won't bother wading through them all, they'll just take them as a mass email, read the first one and presume they are all the same.
                          Do y'all know if it is a different petition now? When I checked to see how many signatures it had, it said only one. Did something happen and they were lost? I hope not. I know the last time I checked it was over 7100 signatures.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Maybe that's the point

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Do y'all know if it is a different petition now? When I checked to see how many signatures it had, it said only one. Did something happen and they were lost? I hope not. I know the last time I checked it was over 7100 signatures.
                            No it's the same one...The guy that's heading up the Save Atlantis campaign has been in touch with them and i think has something to do with the maintenance they've been doing...He's hopefull it'll be sorted out soon

All the petitions have been affected!
                            sigpic

Comment

When's your birthday?
                              Thanks guys. I'm glad you like it Linda.

Wonderful job with fonts. I'm sure she'll love it.

So when is yours??
                              You have time my birthday is in november (even if I can't believe it's less far than what I thought lol)
                              Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              No you didn't dream that about his interview... I can't now remember where the heck I saw it or if it's one of the interviews of him that are up on my links..no idea...but I remember him saying he didn't fight Teyla since he knew he never stands a chance to winning against her..she will always be able to kick his a**
                              Thank you Nina you're awesome HUgs

Please set Teyla on them, I beg you!!!

That's fab Linda!

I got the internship I start in three weeks!
                              WOW congratulations it's a great news
                              Thanx

Peggy's posted some Inquisition pics in the whump thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=121512
                              Thanks for the pics
                              Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Oh, noes . . . I blame you for this!!

Teyla Vs. SciFi

The End
                              [/SPOILERS]

Ah, I've missed being insane . . .

Congrats!! What is it?

Don't worry, I save my skills for people like the SciFi executives . . .

You're welcome! And I still think you're really good.
                              awesome we miss it too too bad it doesn't happen like this
                              There are more at this link then those two that was posted in that link...
                              http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/42738.html

12 pics... and ohh I spot a sertain someone in 5 of them

and this might be my favorite one
                              http://andreas-at-lj.net/august/SGA512-0009.jpg
                              YOUHOU awesome pics thank you so much beleive me or not my fav is the same as yours
                              Well let's put it like this if you know what the epi is about,,I hardly think these pics are major spoilery... and what did you think I mean with a sertain someone,,you can't honstely thought I meant Woolsey

They might...who knows maybe they think they would reveal to much...I keep thinking about the time we were going to get promo pics for Common Ground ,,,they never came... and we said in the whump thread back then that if there is any it's going to be all with the Wraith..pics of John would have relvealed what was happening to him... the promo pics hit after the epi aird *lol*
                              Yeah it's what i thought too Teyla in
                              Spoiler:
                              a wraith queen
                              would probably be too much of a spoiler sadly
                              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Teyla pics at last
                              Spoiler:
                              squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
                              ITA
                              Thanks for the link yeah great pic
                              Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              *arrives back in America after partying nonstop for two full days (Sunday and Monday)*

*falls face down on the floor of the thread reeking of Chinese Drinks and is wearing a shirt that says "I (heart) Bejing" in Chinese*

*another person arrives with self in a more nicer cleaner looking style. (for one tghing, not drunk and for another clean in the sense has she never fell out of the plane like I did..)*

Hey all! *hic* I'd like you all to Meet..... Li..... Where'd you go Li?? GAH don't scare me like that!!

Spoiler:
                              Bejing was AWESOME!! (compy handover to Li for a minute or so)

Hello, no doubt Teyilia has said who I am. My name is Li, good friend of Xue Tan, Teyilia's elder cousin and good friend of mine. nice to finally see everyone that Teyilia speaks so highly about.

Now, I hope you all do not mind if I take this drunk cat to bed do you all?
                              Wow I hope Tey is bettr by now Hi Li
                              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Not great you joke ? I love it it's awesome
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

LOL!!!

I was agreeing that they look hot in black and that I mess up too.

OH!!! Aren't we Cheeky today.

Welcome back Tey and glad you're still alive.

Thanks for the sig Donna.

I'll use it soon.

Here's my sig and Donna alread snagged it.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Team-SGA-2.jpg
                                Great choice Donna it's awesome great job
                                I think you might. She always says the same thing.

*hides from Donna*

This icon is for you too Donna.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Team-SGA-2.jpg
                                Beautiful
                                Congrats Mayra on 1800!
                                CONGRATULATIONS MAYRA
                                Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                Success! Here is the final chapter of Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and Something Blue.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4031288/2/
                                Great story
                                Thanks Padme. I'll try to read soon.

Thanks and NP. I'm glad you like them.

NP LJ.

I was finally able to respond to my feedback lastnight on ff.net. Thanks TF

NP and thank you too.

First day of School Today!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!

And tomorrow, I don't have to babysit, so that means I get a kid free afternoon!!! Wooohooooo......again!!!!!!
                                lol enjoy your free time
                                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                                s.
                                lol glad to see that when someone said something that isn't understandable people thinks it's french lol thanks for the update

Icons:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...oup-ch-13a.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...oup-ch-13d.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...oup-ch-13c.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...oup-ch-13b.jpg
                                Great icons his one of Chaya was yours too really great
                                Aye!!!

Spoiler:

really ? people has really no taste (sorry Linda lol) wow really thank you so much I'm so happy (nevertheless I can't believe it lol ) thznks a lot
                                Thanks for the link
                                Yeah it's a high ppossibility I don't know
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X