No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* Still bummed about the cancellation.

The Shrine
    Spoiler:

I've only seen part of it, but I really liked it so far. The team moments are sweet and DH is doing a really good job. I loved Jeannie's strong reaction to Rodney in the beginning.

my ships

Comment

The Shrine:

Spoiler:
      love the performance by David. Loved the moments between John and Rodney. That Joe crack up was just too damn adorable! This time there didn't seem that distance between John and Teyla and it seems like it's slowly coming to some normalcy. Moreso I see it from Teyla being distanced than from John. I loved how she came up to him and asked him about Rodney. I loved how John jumped the minute Teyla said she would join Ronon. Loved how he watched over her and she watched over him as she held Rodney to see the waterfalls. And so gentleman of John to always hold her hand and help her up....as if Teyla needed it. Then as they were entering the cave, you see John holding onto Rodney but his eyes are towards Teyla who is ahead of him. He's still watching over her with a different view. Not shippy, but still that chemistry and that connection that defines John and Teyla for me. I liked the episode, not the best of course but what really screw it for me was Rodney's admission of Love towards keller. Now you guys know that I like these two. Keller came to existence for me in Trio because of Rodney. But to now think that he's in love with her....when the hell did that happen? I'm to beleive that all this time all that connection between John and Teyla was nothing but that Rodney who feels nothing for no one but himself can say to Keller that he loves her and for sometime now???? WHEN? I could understand I like you, I care for you, I think I"m falling for you, but LOVE YOU????? For sometime now?????WHAT!

Sorry, I'm still reeling over all these news. *hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yep but I ain't gonna be one of them.....I can't support this after the way they treated us so poorly!!!
        Exactly how I feel. For me, SGU will forever be associated with SGA's cancellation.
        sigpic
        Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Details just came in about the episode "Vegas"!!!. Sounds very different!.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...or_vegas.shtml

Spoiler:
          What are the chances of us getting some kind of AU JT in this episode???. I wonder if maybe Shep dreams about this or i don't know????.
          Oh yeah...Great
          Spoiler:
          So we've got Sheppard and Woolsey there.............Um so where's the rest then.....How come we never hear Teyla's name on any of the eps except her "token ep2 of the season....Maybe they should just keep her on Atlantis hidden away till her token ep comes up then bring her out

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
          Ladies! (This means you Elf!) I updated Ancient Baby maker! Its a HUGE chapter to make up for my tardiness and I'm working on the next one already! I never knew being so pissed off would make me so productive.
          Oh cool....Maybe you should get pissed more oftern

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
          Exactly how I feel. For me, SGU will forever be associated with SGA's cancellation.
          Me too....Everyime I think of SGU I'll always think of the show that killed Atlantis!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            The Shrine:

Spoiler:
            love the performance by David. Loved the moments between John and Rodney. That Joe crack up was just too damn adorable! This time there didn't seem that distance between John and Teyla and it seems like it's slowly coming to some normalcy. Moreso I see it from Teyla being distanced than from John. I loved how she came up to him and asked him about Rodney. I loved how John jumped the minute Teyla said she would join Ronon. Loved how he watched over her and she watched over him as she held Rodney to see the waterfalls. And so gentleman of John to always hold her hand and help her up....as if Teyla needed it. Then as they were entering the cave, you see John holding onto Rodney but his eyes are towards Teyla who is ahead of him. He's still watching over her with a different view. Not shippy, but still that chemistry and that connection that defines John and Teyla for me. I liked the episode, not the best of course but what really screw it for me was Rodney's admission of Love towards keller. Now you guys know that I like these two. Keller came to existence for me in Trio because of Rodney. But to now think that he's in love with her....when the hell did that happen? I'm to beleive that all this time all that connection between John and Teyla was nothing but that Rodney who feels nothing for no one but himself can say to Keller that he loves her and for sometime now???? WHEN? I could understand I like you, I care for you, I think I"m falling for you, but LOVE YOU????? For sometime now?????WHAT!

Sorry, I'm still reeling over all these news. *hugs*
            Well who knows...

The Shrine..

Spoiler:
            Someone at the whump thread told their opinion to the whole I love you from McKay... that this is McKay,,, most things is about him..but that he is also maybe the more immature one when he acts towards people.. he needs to feel he is the one, that everyone cares for him yada yada... and I'm wondering too that if he would have even said it when he was "himself" he said that when he was starting to forget and at that point he was nice to everyone.. giddy, talking and laughing and even basically admitting his weakness during that moment.. other wise you never really hear him admit it's his fault, he is to blame, or that he forgets to do something,, and when he was himself there was well basically just small looks towards her.. like some kind of longing...so who knows...and he jumps into things headfirst it seems so who is to say he is isn't the kind that just falls fast and hard for someone ...there is no like stage for him *lol* when I think about it so it seems like it's been building up from his side since Trio so who knows... I'm not McKay so I can't really say...

Maybe he is not that cautious as John and Teyla are...how much they guard themselves in these kinds of matters...

I don't know honestly I guess I'm jsut rambling at the moment...

and as you ... I liked the small things between John & Teyla in this epi... how she looks over at him when they are talking to Rodney before the mission and he looks over his shoulder at her... they talk to eachother,, when they are leading Rodney,, Teyla is looking over at John and he is looking back at her,, then he helps her up the hill... and he keeps looking over at her and she glances at him from time to time... so the slight distance as I think some have flet between them ,,, well I didn't feel it here really... not to that extent.. atleast they were able to hold eye contact, talk to eachother, and glance over at eachother at times,, different from GitM where they felt like they couldn't really look the other one in the eye... and was uncomfortable with eachother.. I didn't get that feeling her really... so maybe they are taking bby steps in the right direction
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh yeah...Great
              Spoiler:
              So we've got Sheppard and Woolsey there.............Um so where's the rest then.....How come we never hear Teyla's name on any of the eps except her "token ep2 of the season....Maybe they should just keep her on Atlantis hidden away till her token ep comes up then bring her out

well spoilers in general for season 5.. I think it's been most towards something else...

Spoiler:
              when spoilers came out for S&R ..John was never mentioned,,, The Seed,, don't think he was even mentioned in that either..Broken Ties spoilers came out., was basically just about Ronon and Tyre,, Daedalus Variations was the only one so far that they whole team was mentioned...The Shrine...basically also just spoilers on Rodney and Keller I think... so being a John or Teyla fan is just as bad when it comes to spoilers... Vegas is pretty much the only one where the spoilers has focused on John...small mention in the next epi Whispers but there the most is about the all women team and Beckett... The two part middle season..seems to be spoilers most about Rodney and Daniel,,, Identity is pretty much all Keller spoilers...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                well spoilers in general for season 5.. I think it's been most towards something else...

Spoiler:
                when spoilers came out for S&R ..John was never mentioned,,, The Seed,, don't think he was even mentioned in that either..Broken Ties spoilers came out., was basically just about Ronon and Tyre,, Daedalus Variations was the only one so far that they whole team was mentioned...The Shrine...basically also just spoilers on Rodney and Keller I think... so being a John or Teyla fan is just as bad when it comes to spoilers... Vegas is pretty much the only one where the spoilers has focused on John...small mention in the next epi Whispers but there the most is about the all women team and Beckett... The two part middle season..seems to be spoilers most about Rodney and Daniel,,, Identity is pretty much all Keller spoilers...
                hmm
                Spoiler:
                It's not just this season....Last season too we hardly got anything for Teyla plus we hardly ever get any piccies of her like we do the others....And JM said we'd get more Teyla this season...

I'm not seeing it....That's two eps in a row she'd hardly even featured and next weeks ep doesn't look too promising either....She better be at least in next weeks ep...If she misses any eps this season again I won't be a happy Scot

Sorry I'm just a little pissed off today....I think I'm still stuck at stage two In regards to Atlantis being cancelled.....

Guess I'm having a hard time accepting it
                sigpic

Comment

hmm
                  Spoiler:
                  It's not just this season....Last season too we hardly got anything for Teyla plus we hardly ever get any piccies of her like we do the others....And JM said we'd get more Teyla this season...

I'm not seeing it....That's two eps in a row she'd hardly even featured and next weeks ep doesn't look too promising either....She better be at least in next weeks ep...If she misses any eps this season again I won't be a happy Scot

Sorry I'm just a little pissed off today....I think I'm still stuck at stage two In regards to Atlantis being cancelled.....

Guess I'm having a hard time accepting it
                  You mean the epi in two weeks... there is no Atlantis next week...the new epi Whispers if going to air September 5
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

You mean the epi in two weeks... there is no Atlantis next week...the new epi Whispers if going to air September 5
                    What...None next week......aww man...That means I'll have even longer to wait till The Queen
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elflinn View Post
                      don't torture too badly for slackin' off of my responsiblities!!!

yum!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well who knows...

The Shrine..

Spoiler:
                        Someone at the whump thread told their opinion to the whole I love you from McKay... that this is McKay,,, most things is about him..but that he is also maybe the more immature one when he acts towards people.. he needs to feel he is the one, that everyone cares for him yada yada... and I'm wondering too that if he would have even said it when he was "himself" he said that when he was starting to forget and at that point he was nice to everyone.. giddy, talking and laughing and even basically admitting his weakness during that moment.. other wise you never really hear him admit it's his fault, he is to blame, or that he forgets to do something,, and when he was himself there was well basically just small looks towards her.. like some kind of longing...so who knows...and he jumps into things headfirst it seems so who is to say he is isn't the kind that just falls fast and hard for someone ...there is no like stage for him *lol* when I think about it so it seems like it's been building up from his side since Trio so who knows... I'm not McKay so I can't really say...

Maybe he is not that cautious as John and Teyla are...how much they guard themselves in these kinds of matters...

I don't know honestly I guess I'm jsut rambling at the moment...

and as you ... I liked the small things between John & Teyla in this epi... how she looks over at him when they are talking to Rodney before the mission and he looks over his shoulder at her... they talk to eachother,, when they are leading Rodney,, Teyla is looking over at John and he is looking back at her,, then he helps her up the hill... and he keeps looking over at her and she glances at him from time to time... so the slight distance as I think some have flet between them ,,, well I didn't feel it here really... not to that extent.. atleast they were able to hold eye contact, talk to eachother, and glance over at eachother at times,, different from GitM where they felt like they couldn't really look the other one in the eye... and was uncomfortable with eachother.. I didn't get that feeling her really... so maybe they are taking bby steps in the right direction
                        Good points...but still, it's so dissapointing to see that the writers are going full fledge here and not with my jt love!
                        sigpic

Comment

no the distance between too great and real JT moments were never so long lol
                          What...None next week......aww man...That means I'll have even longer to wait till The Queen
                          Please don't remind it me
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            no the distance between too great and real JT moments were never so long lol

Please don't remind it me
                            heh...Sorry asgard
                            sigpic

Comment

heh...Sorry asgard
                              lol no problem
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hey Guys, I'm back!!

I should be careful what I wish for.... I have 12 pages to catch up on.

OT
                                Spoiler:

The weekend wasn't bad.

I'm tired, from lack of sleep and sore from not sleeping in my bed, but otherwise, we had a good time. I think Alex was bummed we didn't live at the campground.

They had a thing where the kids could "pan" and "mine" for gems and other rocks. They had alot of fun with that. There were other things we did, but all and all it was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X