Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Ooh thanks.....I can't get PSP to work so i can't make anything just now

So iwrote an email for MGM...Could you guys tell me what you think before i send it??

Spoiler:
    To whom it may concern...

Well to say i feel very let down and betrayed is something of an understatement.....I've been a huge Stargate fan since the very beginning and i've always had the utmost respect for all of you that were involved in the Stargate franchise....But no more,y'all have finally shown your true colours...None of you ever cared about what the fans wanted,al you were interested in was making as much money as possible well,who cares what the fans want,right..

Atlantis was doing so well in Season 5 so don't don't know the reasoning behind cancelling such a great and well supported show,the only reason i can think of was to make way for the new show Stargate universe...Well i for one will not be watching this new show and i know alot of others who won't be tuning into it so unless you pick up some new fans for this show you are going to lose alot of viewers...

Now i think if you said that we would get one more season,season 6 then i think most of us would have accepted it alot better but the way you just sprung this on us in the middle of season 5 is nothing short of abysmal and we the fans deserve to be treated alot better,Is folks like us that make the shows as successful as they are,you seem to have forgotten that somewhere along the line...So no i will not be tuning into SGU ever.....I hope your all happy with yourselves with the way you treated such loyal followers to this show because except for the SG-1 and Atlantis movies (and i think you know you've got us over a barrel with the movies,we won't be able to help but buy them) I'm done with Stargate and alot of folks feel the same way i do.....You will lose alot of followers with the way you went about this!!!

I hope your happy....
    Send it

Theior timing of ending the series was lousy. if they had told everyone BEFORE the series even aired for season five that this was the final season, we'd been more OK about it, sadly they went and did this, send it off.

*gets a sofa and sets it up in front of the only TV showing Atlantis on it* Anyone wanna join me?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Really well written if they don't feel culprit after this it's that they aren't worth it (did that make sense ?) i think it's great
      Thanks asgard!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Send it

Theior timing of ending the series was lousy. if they had told everyone BEFORE the series even aired for season five that this was the final season, we'd been more OK about it, sadly they went and did this, send it off.

*gets a sofa and sets it up in front of the only TV showing Atlantis on it* Anyone wanna join me?
        Ok,off to send it the now....And then away to write one to scifi.....You know i've never felt so.....so.....um what's the word.....you know,passionate about a show before....I mean sure i so loved SG-1 and was sad to see it go but it had a good run so i didn't feel letdown when they decided to end it!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Ooh thanks.....I can't get PSP to work so i can't make anything just now

So iwrote an email for MGM...Could you guys tell me what you think before i send it??

Spoiler:
          To whom it may concern...

Well to say I feel very let down and betrayed is something of an understatement.....I've been a huge Stargate fan since the very beginning and I've always had the utmost respect for all of you that were involved in the Stargate franchise....But no more,you have finally shown your true colours...None of you ever cared about what the fans wanted,all you were interested in was making as much money as possible well,who cares what the fans want,right..

Atlantis was doing so well in Season 5 so don't don't know the reasoning behind cancelling such a great and well supported show,the only reason I can think of was to make way for the new show Stargate Universe...Well i for one will not be watching this new show and i know alot of others who won't be tuning into it so unless you pick up some new fans for this show you are going to lose alot of viewers...

Now i think if you said that we would get one more season,season 6, then i think most of us would have accepted it alot better but the way you just sprung this on us in the middle of season 5 is nothing short of abysmal and we the fans deserve to be treated alot better,it is folks like us that make the shows as successful as they are,you seem to have forgotten that somewhere along the line...So no, i will not be tuning into SGU ever.....I hope you're all happy with yourselves with the way you treated such loyal followers to this show because except for the SG-1 and Atlantis movies (and i think you know you've got us over a barrel with the movies,we won't be able to help but buy them) I'm done with Stargate and alot of folks feel the same way i do.....You will lose alot of followers with the way you went about this!!!

I hope your happy....
          What you're saying is excellent!
          Spoiler:
          I've made a few grammer changes in bold and you need to put a space after comma's and the rest of the i's need to be I's

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            What you're saying is excellent!
            Spoiler:
            I've made a few grammer changes in bold and you need to put a space after comma's

Yeah....I kinda re-read through and i'm like That's alot of mistakes so most of it i fixed.....I'm glad i decided to read it again first...I think because i'm typing that fast sometimes and don't look at the screen i make mistakes
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks asgard!

Ok,off to send it the now....And then away to write one to scifi.....You know i've never felt so.....so.....um what's the word.....you know,passionate about a show before....I mean sure i so loved SG-1 and was sad to see it go but it had a good run so i didn't feel letdown when they decided to end it!!!
              On one side you're lucky I was a fan of TV and even the most surprising TV show who weren't perfect but I liked them (I discovered that JMallozi was on some of them lol) and I felrt let down more than once like I said I think it's why I don't watch a lot of show anymore
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

So what do ya think of this for scifi....Do you think It says that I don't exactluy blame them but at the same time tell them how unhappy this has made us?

Spoiler:
                To whom It may concern...

Now I don't know If scifi were involved In the cancellation of Stargate Atlantis but I can't understand why you or whomever It was would cancel the show when It seemed to be doing so well, It makes no sense...The only thing that makes sense to me and other's Is It got dumped to make way for the new show Stargate Universe...Well If that is the case I won't be watching Universe when It comes on and I know alot of other's who won't tune into it either...

We feel very letdown by everyone, the fans deserve to be treated alot better than they have done...There Is very little good scifi shows on the Telly at present so why would you cancel one of the best scifi shows out there...I would have accepted it and so would other's If we got told that Season 6 would be the last season...We would have accepted It and moved on but telling us in the middle of the season that this Is the last season Is a shocking way to treat the fans who have been so very loyal over the years..

Stargate Is going to lose alot of fans over this so unless Universe can attact new fans to the show I don't see how It's going to be even half as popular as Atlantis!
                sigpic

Comment

So what do ya think of this for scifi....Do you think It says that I don't exactluy blame them but at the same time tell them how unhappy this has made us?

Spoiler:

Now I don't know If scifi were involved In the cancellation of Stargate Atlantis but I can't understand why you or whomever It was would cancel the show when It seemed to be doing so well, It makes no sense...The only thing that makes sense to me and other's Is It got dumped to make way for the new show Stargate Universe...Well If that is the case I won't be watching Universe when It comes on and I know alot of other's who won't tune into it either...

We feel very letdown by everyone, the fans deserve to be treated alot better than they have done...There Is very little good scifi shows on the Telly at present so why would you cancel one of the best scifi shows out there...I would have accepted it and so would other's If we got told that Season 6 would be the last season...We would have accepted It and moved on but telling us in the middle of the season that this Is the last season Is a shocking way to treat the fans who have been so very loyal over the years..

Stargate Is going to lose alot of fans over this so unless Universe can attact new fans to the show I don't see how It's going to be even half as popular as Atlantis!
                  lol I love your writing the funnier is I'm sure you came with all of this naturally ?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    lol I love your writing the funnier is I'm sure you came with all of this naturally ?
                    hehe....It just kinda flows out......The funny thing is I seem to write better when I'm angry or pissed
                    sigpic

Comment

So who thinks J/T
                      Spoiler:
                      will happen in the movie? Anyone?

D.Hewlett's latest Twitter update:
                      Spoiler:
                      "No more weekly McKay...sniffle...still, it's an actors life for me! ;-)"

Comment

Spoiler:

Great!
                        Spoiler:
                        Telvision not Telly

hehe....It just kinda flows out......The funny thing is I seem to write better when I'm angry or pissed
                        I write better for other people! At school people used to ask me for help with their coursework and I ended up coming up with better things for them than for myself I was really chuffed though for one of my friends cos he was struggling with the coursework cos our teacher had left so we got no help at all, on the day of the dealine I sat down with him and we wrote his conclusion and evaluation, he got a B for it and was delighted cos he'd never had higher than a C before

I'm much better on the phone when I'm pissed though, I get that from mu mum Had a lot of trouble with Halifax a couple of years ago and my brother couldn't believe what I was like on the phone to them I wasn't taking no for an answer

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            So who thinks J/T
                            Spoiler:
                            will happen in the movie? Anyone?
                            I think they've been leading up to something
                            Spoiler:
                            I mean they wouldn't give us that romantic dinner dream sequence for nothing would they...They wouldn't be that cruel, would they.....Plus all of you have noticed how Teyla's been so formal with John recently, Calling him Colonel an all and she's keeping her distance...I think that maybe just maybe she's starting to realise just how she feels about him and it scares her so she keeping her distance.....But she can't hide forever...She's gotta face her feelings at some point.....

YIKES....I'm not meant to be optimistic
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Great!
                              Spoiler:
                              Telvision not Telly

I write better for other people! At school people used to ask me for help with their coursework and I ended up coming up with better things for them than for myself I was really chuffed though for one of my friends cos he was struggling with the coursework cos our teacher had left so we got no help at all, on the day of the dealine I sat down with him and we wrote his conclusion and evaluation, he got a B for it and was delighted cos he'd never had higher than a C before

I'm much better on the phone when I'm pissed though, I get that from mu mum Had a lot of trouble with Halifax a couple of years ago and my brother couldn't believe what I was like on the phone to them I wasn't taking no for an answer

Oh yeah...heh...I'm that used to shortening words these days i forget not to do it when i'm writing email

hehe now that I'd love to have seen
                              sigpic

Comment

Well i'm off to Daddy's so see y'all laterz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X