John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    Yes Linda, we can dream!! As for me, a nice makeout secene and a shot of the two in bed together (get ur mind outta da gutter!!!) will be just fine!

They're not going to realize the loss of fans until *after* after SGU airs.

As for Camy finding out.....***hides behind Ronon***
    We constantly live in the gutter here

Oh me's think your gonna have to hide behind something alot meaner and bigger than Ronon

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    MGM are going to need it if they are behind it...

Fans can do an aweful lot... enough pissed of fans and a show can tank big time.. just take an example.. CSI NY.. brought out an shocking plot thing.. thought they could mask things, talk around things,, and then hope to have such a shock factor up lots more people would tune in..aha yeah right that backfired big time.. that epi drew their lowest rating in their all season history..not to mention fans dissapointment of what they had done.. fans that even didn't like one character took that ones side in the crap they pulled... so sorry if they think they are clever it could backfire big time right up in their faces... picking something unknown above something well loved is no proof it will turn out well because it's new...neither is the shocking factor sometimes where they think they might stir things up for one character in order to spice it out..it could very well in the end turn fans against that character ... so I don't think they are doing themselves any favours right now at all... good luck with that guys...SGU is not something I'm gonna tune into...didn't sound intresting when I heard what it was going to be about.. but I'm even less intrested if that is the reason for SGA going away.. then I'm just gonna hope it tanks faster then a bat in hell... I'm not supporting anything that is the cause for one of the best scifi shows I've watched to go of the air...
    Oh yeah...The fans can either make or break a show and enough pissed off fans can do alot of damage......They need to start realising it's the fans that keep them going....I mean apart from SG-1 i've NEVER been so obsessed with a show like i am with Atlantis!

What they should have done was tell us there was gonna be one or two more seasons,It would have given TPTB a timeline to wrsp some things up and made the transition into universe..Not just come out and say oh btw this season is the last...How the hell did they think the fans were gonna react to that!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Yeah and nevertheless I feel the loss of SG1 so you imagine for SGA lol
    Yeah i hear ya there...I was sad to see it go but 10 years is one heck of a run and i think it was time But the way they done it with SGA is the suckiest way they could have done it!

Yeah and what will you write I don't think I'm really talented and I don't really know what is going on Just to know ?
    Well if and when the time comes and if you need help for it to make sense i could help you if you want!

The Pretender, X Files, and the idea of movie after a serie to know what you think ?
    Spoiler:
    As you know I went in the nostalgia of the pretender sometimes ago it's perhaps what depress me even more. Iread sometimes ago that they haven't lost hope for a 3rdmovie but apparently they wouldn't have everybody perhaps and you know how the pretender evne more than SGA needs everybody to explain everything. But I discover that MTW has almost 50 years I'm sure he is always awesome but it was a shoker for me it will be difficult to restart with the youthful Jarod as he was I needed to share it so now I'm a little anxious like you for the movie we know that the 1st or 2 first movies are programmed and happened but watch X Files I hope I won't have child aged of 10 years before the 3rd movie lol
    Oh i hear ya asgard...The pretender left us with more questions than answers and we never did get a resolution And the x-files movie was a bit of a letdown IMO! And we had to wait aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages for it....Years in fact

Ugh, anybody interested in starting an NCIS thread in the off topic discusion? I need some cheery news amid all the derpressing.....
    Isn't there already one?
    sigpic

Comment

Ugh, anybody interested in starting an NCIS thread in the off topic discusion? I need some cheery news amid all the derpressing.....
      I don't know if it helps but there is one yet started by Luciana
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I don't know if it helps but there is one yet started by Luciana
        is it in the off topic threads?? ugh, I've got CBS.c0m up. some abby goodness will make me happy!! **hugs abby!!**
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          After all . . . there's always fanfic, right?
          Damn right!

Lufffffffs all the JT shippers!!!

The Press Release is out btw! Brad Wright talking about how the Stargate franchise is as strong as ever I couldn't give a flying **** about the franchise, I care about Atlantis and its characters!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            We constantly live in the gutter here

Oh me's think your gonna have to hide behind something alot meaner and bigger than Ronon

Oh yeah...The fans can either make or break a show and enough pissed off fans can do alot of damage......They need to start realising it's the fans that keep them going....I mean apart from SG-1 i've NEVER been so obsessed with a show like i am with Atlantis!

What they should have done was tell us there was gonna be one or two more seasons,It would have given TPTB a timeline to wrsp some things up and made the transition into universe..Not just come out and say oh btw this season is the last...How the hell did they think the fans were gonna react to that!

Yeah i hear ya there...I was sad to see it go but 10 years is one heck of a run and i think it was time But the way they done it with SGA is the suckiest way they could have done it!

Well if and when the time comes and if you need help for it to make sense i could help you if you want!

Oh i hear ya asgard...The pretender left us with more questions than answers and we never did get a resolution And the x-files movie was a bit of a letdown IMO! And we had to wait aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages for it....Years in fact

Isn't there already one?
            Yu're right about SG1 it was painful and now even more fun to say but even more disturbed by the fact that for the last season we are stuck with K On the other hand I'm proud because if it's really the end I really think for now that they end it with the best season with hope that it lasts

As for the moies after a serie sadly it isn't the same and I don't know if it's harder but the fans are often let down *start to think a show isn't my life lol*
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Damn right!

The Press Release is out btw! Brad Wright talking about how the Stargate franchise is as strong as ever I couldn't give a flying **** about the franchise, I care about Atlantis and its characters!

They're living on a fantasy if they think all the Atlantis fans are gonna watch universe If this happened to SG-1 i wouldn't have watched Atlantis but it didn't..

SG-1 had a good 10 year run and even though i was sad to see it end i accepted the fact that it was time....But ending SGA now makes no sense whatsoever,It's getting stronger in S5 after the debacle of S4 so i don't understand why they would do this now

They are gonna lose alot of fans over this and if they don't get new fans interesed inuniverse it could be over before it even starts!
              sigpic

Comment

is it in the off topic threads?? ugh, I've got CBS.c0m up. some abby goodness will make me happy!! **hugs abby!!**
                It's in the social groups and I saw one pic of Abby but she isn't alone don't know if there is more
                Damn right!

As strong as ever? so why stop it? I think I know really nothing of TV world I know a lot more of TV show who were as strong as ever and with cancelation people keep on going it's depressing to stay behind
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I left a comment on JM's blog
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    This is JM's own comment on his blog:

Spoiler:
                    josephmallozzi
                    Re: the end of Atlantis.

Yes, it’s true. I’m disappointed but not surprised.

I’ll be commenting on this in tomorrow’s blog entry.
                    Well, we got the news from GW yesterday, today we have it confirmed by someone who works their JM. So now, the press release announcement which will give us a little more light into why MGM cancelled SGA. I swear, if i read anything having to do because of SGU, i will be upset because i still don't get why they would cancelled a show that has been doing great for SGU!.

It's going to be hard getting MGM to change their minds but i hope we can save the show. But if not, lets hope the writers do decide to finally get John and Teyla together.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I left a comment on JM's blog
                      Considering that there was already 332 comments (he usually gets around 80) I thought I'd leave it till tomorrow

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

They're living on a fantasy if they think all the Atlantis fans are gonna watch universe If this happened to SG-1 i wouldn't have watched Atlantis but it didn't..

SG-1 had a good 10 year run and even though i was sad to see it end i accepted the fact that it was time....But ending SGA now makes no sense whatsoever,It's getting stronger in S5 after the debacle of S4 so i don't understand why they would do this now

They are gonna lose alot of fans over this and if they don't get new fans interesed inuniverse it could be over before it even starts!
                        Generally I don't watch the spin off the series but I've seen good ones NCIS and SGA are example. If SGA hadn't been diffused after SG1 I don't know if I would have watch it. I was against a new one and even unnerved that people talk everytime of Universe I never understoos why. I don't know what to think I really live with Stargate world for so long I'm really disappointed it's for starting Universe becaue finally i would have love to see with what they came and to be honnest I even had hope that for once the lead could have been a feminine character. it's all I can say
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Wraithlord how are you ? I miss you yeah it's really a sad new. Have a great day and work nevertheless HUGS
                          I'm fine asgard just busy with work and i miss you to how are you hope your ok?
                          Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Lordy!!!!!

Such an awful thing to wake up to. The only bad things about movie though are the availability of the actors. Eventually they will want other jobs and so on.
                          Sci!!!!

It sure is and I'm hoping they can work something out with the cast so that they can all be in the movie and other movies but that could be just the optimist in me talking.
                          ((((((hugs))))))) to everybody

Here's link to petition: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA

Thanks for the link Cazz i signed it.
                          Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          I'm very disappointed, and sad. I hope it won't stop people from coming on here though. This thread is a part of why I like SGA so much.
                          I'm defiantly still coming on here nothing is going to stop me from supporting ...well maybe RL stuff.
                          Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          Any of you planning on watching Stargate Universe? I'm not sure... One things for sure. It won't be the same as SGA.
                          I was going to watch Stargate Universe but now........probably not.

Well i better go I'm not really supposed to be on right now as i could get in trouble see you all sometime soon hopefully!

Comment

It's in the social groups and I saw one pic of Abby but she isn't alone don't know if there is more
                            I think I mighta put that one up.....

found the thread!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Considering that there was already 332 comments (he usually gets around 80) I thought I'd leave it till tomorrow

It wasn't a question or anythiong....

Here's what i wrote

Hey Joe….Just heard the news about SGA a short time ago and still can’t believe it….I thought S5 was going really well……I heard that it was MGM this time and not sci-fi….I swear if this is because of the new show Universe i for one will not be watching it and i know quite a few others who feel the same way….

I don’t know if MGM realise just how many fanatics SGA has,if they’re not careful this could backfire on them bigtime…

I know it isn’t your fault and you would have done anything to try keep SGA running but we the fans will not give up without a fight…We will fight to the bitter end

If we are left with SGA movies i will definately buy the DVD’s but i will not under any circumstance watch universe if this was the reason for dumping SGA so uncerimoniously!

Anyway i wsish you guys,all the crew and cast luck on the future whereever it may lie!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                                I'm fine asgard just busy with work and i miss you to how are you hope your ok?
                                Sci!!!!

It sure is and I'm hoping they can work something out with the cast so that they can all be in the movie and other movies but that could be just the optimist in me talking.

Thanks for the link Cazz i signed it.

I'm defiantly still coming on here nothing is going to stop me from supporting ...well maybe RL stuff.

I was going to watch Stargate Universe but now........probably not.

Well i better go I'm not really supposed to be on right now as i could get in trouble see you all sometime soon hopefully!
                                Bye just now WL *waves sadly*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X