No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow this really really sucks. Do they have the entire season already planned and written? If they are canceling the series, the least they could do is give us some nice J/T scenes.
    sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
    I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
    Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Is there any way to write to MGM to tell them how stupid they are!
      If you find one, please tell me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        According to a reliable source of Linzi's MGM didn't even approach Sci-fi for renewal!!! I wasn't planning on watching SGU anyway but now I want it cancelled as soon as possible!
        Me too I ain't giving this the time of day

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        OT
        Spoiler:
        My poor I really hope you feel better soon. My throat hurst and I don't feel at the best either so I really feel for you hope you feel better HUGS

I hope she's even better now as for GitM
        Spoiler:
        to be honnest I think I was so disapointed by the coldness that enter with John and Teyla together and the quick escape that I was disapoointed and didn't take really care on what happen on screen I really hope you're right

lol glad I'm not the only one You're not the only one generally I don't like AU but I've started two stories AU and one where JT are together kidnapped and there is Shweir you imagine. And yes you are on the same thread lol I joke this is great stories take the time you need

Wow you're awesome I didn't remember reading it it's great

I'm not in the best mood and you manage to make me laugh

thanks for the new and the link *cries too*

Spoiler:
        I need Stargate in my life I wasn't planning on watching SGU but it's more than 10 years that I live with Stargate my mother tell me you should marry Stargate so you see it's probably stupid to say but I live with Stargate it's my constant even in hard time. The end of SG1 is yet difficult but SGA I remember I didn't want to watch SGA and since the first ep I like Teyla and I wanted to see if she would be there after or just an ally (I didn't know nothing) and watch where I am now lol
        It was different with SG-1 though...It had a great run but it was time for it to end.....Atlantis isn't at that stage yet!

((((((hugs))))))) to everybody

Here's link to petition: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA

Thanks cazz....Signed
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
          If you find one, please tell me.
          Ok...I'm sure someone will find something where we can bombard MGM with emails
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Is there any way to write to MGM to tell them how stupid they are!
            Yes, there is. We need to send email and letters but I'm waiting untill the official press releases comes out so that we have all the facts before unleashing hell on them!!!
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
              I just popped into say how sorry I am that SGA got the ax as a series, too. When they first started promoting SGA before it even aired they came right out and said that they were setting up a little "something" between John and Teyla, and really pretty much SAID that this was gonna be the ship for the show, so when I started watching the show from the premiere on, that's what I saw. And that's what I wanted to see resolved, or confirmed, or materialized. I haven't really been a fervent viewer, but I wanted to see the ship actually sail before the show went off the air.

I guess there's always a chance for the movies the article talked about. Right?

What the heck is Friday night on SciFi gonna be now? Bug movies? Woo hooo.
              Don't forget Ghost Hunters, ECW, and oh yeah Scare Tactics! That's greaaat scifi!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              I know, Sci-Fi has really gone downhill in recent years. I've tried to get into Eureka, but no dice...I can still view Dr. Who on PBS....way behind on the seasons, but I'm not a diehard fan of that show....not like Atlantis.
              Even though I wanted to keep up with Sanctuary, I'll probably cancel Sci-fi from my cable line-up when SGA ends....*sniff*....just hate saying that.
              I can DL the movies.

Thanks for the green, btw. Elephant girl made that Team Atlantis sig.
              Dr Who is on PBS? Never knew that! What day and time?

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              I only started watching SGA last season, and I'm now working my way through all the seasons, but I picked up on the chemistry right off, too. I don't understand how people can think she and Ronon have a thing for each other, their relationship always reminds me of siblings.
              DrJenn! Haven't seen you here before! I knew you'd get into the John Teyla swing of things!!! This is my second? third? home btw.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

-laughs- Well, it was hard enough keeping up with my home thread, but since things are very slow there after the announcement...-knows Joe won't do his blog until much later today, but is checking obsessively anyway-...Hi, Ever. And yeah, not a big Teyla fan(-ducks-), but I think her and Sheppard would go very well together.
                sigpic

Comment

Well.... what more can I say that hasn't already been said....

I'm very disappointed, and sad. I hope it won't stop people from coming on here though. This thread is a part of why I like SGA so much.

*big hugs to everyone*

Cazz, thanks for the link. I signed it too.

--

Any of you planning on watching Stargate Universe? I'm not sure... One things for sure. It won't be the same as SGA.
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yes, there is. We need to send email and letters but I'm waiting untill the official press releases comes out so that we have all the facts before unleashing hell on them!!!
                    Yeah good idea....Get all the facts first,then bombard them.....I bet they don't realise just how many fanatics SGA has

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

I'm very disappointed, and sad. I hope it won't stop people from coming on here though. This thread is a part of why I like SGA so much.

*big hugs to everyone*

--

Any of you planning on watching Stargate Universe? I'm not sure... One things for sure. It won't be the same as SGA.
                    Nope i cannot watch a show that's responsible for dumping SGA!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

*big hugs to everyone*

--

Hey TF! *grabs in big hug*

I ain't going anywhere!!! JT will live on through us!

And nope! Ain't watching SGU

Comment

I was considering it, but now? Hell the **** no.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey TF! *grabs in big hug*

I ain't going anywhere!!! JT will live on through us!

And nope! Ain't watching SGU

Hi Cazzie. *hugs back tightly*

Me neither! For sure!

Hm, yeah - I don't think so either.
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Gotta go home from work! See you all later I've got no work done today other than answering the phone

The petition has gone way over 1000 now

Comment

*big hugs* I won't be on for the next few days after my family gets here, but wanted to give you guys some hugs!

And TF, heck no, like I told Lea...y'all are stuck with the crazy chick from CA. LOL
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

-laughs- Yay for crazy chicks from CA!

California, right? Me too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X