No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a fic for y'all to read! I'm really enjoying reading it! I think it may be the author's first SGA fic. I'm not sure.

Coming Back Home by EvaFlack001
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4386920/9/Coming_Back_Home

Happy Reading! Enjoy!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      I made a wallie but it Sux Bigtime I would Like to Thank Lea though who did the Text for Me Thanks Hun
      It's not bad.
      And NP hun.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      So not fair! I wanna be able to enter! But, that's what I get for livin' in the US.
      I know, right.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Footie
      Spoiler:
      Kick-off at 12:45

A proper manager is good thing I like his attitude

Fab

Wow! Love it

I'm too shy to enter
      I'd be the same way.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
      Hi everyone.

Oh, I like it very much.

Very good chapter, sci. *waits patiently for next chapter*
      And, lovely Carson.
      Good thing you're patient.

Thanks! Off to watch.

LOL, I'm not a big country fan either, but living in the middle of "country music" country, I can't avoid it. Some of it I like...some.

Beautiful

This is very good asgard!

Beautiful!

I love this! Those are great pics that you chose.

Hubby is the one that listens to it, some of the time, but otherwise, I'm in the same boat as you. I like some of the fun ones and some ballads.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Here's a fic for y'all to read! I'm really enjoying reading it! I think it may be the author's first SGA fic. I'm not sure.

Coming Back Home by EvaFlack001
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4386920/9/Coming_Back_Home

Happy Reading! Enjoy!

Thanks for the Fic Rec Elf.

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        NP hun, I still love it.

Turning Point: Chapter 6

Spoiler:

Early the following morning, the new doctor finally arrives. He goes directly to the nurses’ station in ICU.

“Morning,” he says softly with a smile. “I’m looking for Mr. Sheppard. He asked me to be his brother’s new doctor.”

“Oh, good morning doctor,” the nurse smiles back. “I’ll take you right to them.”

“Why thank ye, my dear,” he replies as they begin to head towards the room.

She brings him just up the doorway, before he motions to her that he will go in shortly. She smiles again and goes on her way. He takes a deep breath before entering.

As he opens the door, Dave is startled and gives the doctor a curious look. The doctor picks up on Dave’s uncertainty and extends his hand for a handshake.

“Hello. I’m Dr. Carson Beckett,” he says with a professional tone.

“Oh, thank you Doctor for coming all the way from Scotland. I heard you’re the best doctors in the world,” Dave responds with excitement.

“Well, I dunno about that, but since yer paying me, I will agree with you,” he remarks with a slight cheeky tone.

Carson tries to keep his composure when he looks at John, “If you don’t mind, I’d like to get to work right away and examine yer brother. Why don’t you go ahead and get something to eat. It may take some time.”

Dave looks surprised that the doctor didn’t want to talk to him more, but he gets up and leaves as Carson had asked.

Carson picks up the chart, sits down next to John and begins to read. He shakes his head and releases a long sigh.

“What have ye done tae yersel, John?” he begins in a soft, sorrowful voice. “Yer lucky that Colonel Carter was able tae make it look like I’m the best doctor in the world. Otherwise, God knows who ye would’ve got instead.”

Carson smiles a little as if to think that he cheered John up. He gets up to begin checking John’s vitals.

“You have people at home that miss you greatly. Ronon, Rodney, Teyla and everyone else,” he whispers while placing the stethoscope on John’s chest. “We need you, John. She needs you. Ya hear me?”

It isn’t long before Dave returns, “So, Dr Beckett. What do you think?”

“Honestly, I don’t even know why you sent me here. These people have done a fine job, but since I’m here, I’ll run some more tests,” Carson says bluntly.

“Thank you again, Doctor,” Dave says quietly.

“Yer very welcome, Mr. Sheppard,” Carson replies with a small smile.
        ----------
        Teyla walks up to Woolsey and asks to talk to him in private. They go to his office and her offers her to sit down.

“What can I do for you, Teyla?” he asks in a kind voice.

She releases an uncomfortable sigh, “I know that I am scheduled to leave with Ronon, Rodney and Major Lorne’s team today, but I wanted to ask you…”

“If you could stay behind in case we hear more about Colonel Sheppard,” Woolsey interrupts.

Teyla looks a bit nervous, “Yes.”

Woolsey gives a comforting smile, “I completely understand. I will inform Major Lorne that you will not be going him on the mission.”

Teyla smiles with relief, “Thank you Mr. Woolsey.”

“Don’t mention it,” he says proudly.

Later in the afternoon, Woolsey calls Teyla back to his office. All she can do is think of the worst and rushes to go see him. As soon as Woolsey see her, he notices her frantic look.

“Oh, no, no.” he begins to reassure her, “I just received a message from SGC. Apparently, Dr. Beckett is hopefully to take Colonel Sheppard off the ventilator and out of his induced coma in a couple of days.”

Teyla grins with relief, “That is wonderful news. Thank you very much for letting me know, Mr. Woolsey.”

“Why you’re welcome, Teyla, but that is not the only reason why I asked you to my office,” Woolsey begins and Teyla give him a curious look.

“I’m actually asking if you would like to go Earth. Colonel Carter suggested that you and her could stay in a hotel close the hospital and as soon as Dr. Beckett can get you in, you could see Colonel Sheppard. Oh! And SGC has also made arrangements for you to bring Torren… if you chose to,” Woolsey finishes.

Teyla agrees to the arrangement and gathers her things and Torren. When she is about to cross the stargate, Woolsey says one more thing.

“Teyla, I’d like to make a suggestion. Try going to the hospital alone. This way he doesn’t feel so threatened. If you know what I mean,” he tries to explain.

He sees Teyla’s confusion, “What I am trying to say is that perhaps, with Ronon, Rodney, Colonel Mitchell, Colonel Carter and yourself, may have overwhelmed Colonel Sheppard’s brother.”

She smiles, “I believe I understand, Mr. Woolsey. Thank you again.”
        ----------

Dave gets an urgent call from his office and informs Carson that he won’t be able to stay, but he is hopeful to come back within two days. As he is about to pass the waiting room, he sees Teyla.

He rolls his eyes and sighs, “You don’t give up. Do you? Don’t worry; he’s not leaving this hospital…yet.”

“I did not come here to argue with you. All I ask is that I may sit with him for awhile,” Teyla says with a somber look.

Dave looks uncertain, “Why, so you can tell him that I wouldn’t let any of you visit him?”

Teyla shakes her head no, “I will not mention anything. I… I just need to be here for him.”

He gives her a curious look, “Do you love my brother?”

Teyla smiles as her eyes begin to water, “Yes. I did not realize how much so until I almost lost him.”

Dave lowers his eyes a bit, “Fine. Go ahead. I have to leave for a day or so for business any way. It will make me feel better knowing that he’s not alone.”

Teyla gives him a nod of gratitude, but he dismisses it and continues his way down the corridor as Teyla heads towards John’s room.

She sits down beside him. The look of him still saddens her, but she notices that the swelling around his face is not as bad as before. Carson comes in and places a hand on her shoulder and squeezes lightly.

“Hello, my dear,” Carson says in a gentle tone.

“I am so glad that you are here with him, especially when we could not,” she replies and tries not to choke up.

Carson squeezes her shoulder one more time, “It’s my pleasure. I’ll leave you two alone. I’ll be back in a bit.”

Teyla gentle brings John’s hand us to her now wet cheek, “I am here, John. I am not going any where.”

Edited a bit

Thank you Linda again for your help. I hope I didn't over do it.

And here's a gift for Linda.

Great update Scifan!. I'm glad
        Spoiler:
        Beckett made an appearance!

Congrats on your milestone!!!!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        And another new sig.
        (My J/T inspiration returned yesterday. )

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Thanks a lot I'm really glad

Thank you so much.

And here the last for tonight
        Spoiler:

Sweet Sheyla dreams HUGS
        I feel better thanks

Thank you so much for all you do

I tried to do something. I'm not too sure about it but I was glad to do something lol I forgot pics are spoilers for S&R
        Spoiler:

I made a wallie but it Sux Bigtime I would Like to Thank Lea though who did the Text for Me Thanks Hun
        Spoiler:
        Great artwork Luciana, Asgard and Donna!!!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Spoiler:

Thanks Mayra. I'm glad you liked it
          Spoiler:
          I love Carson. I had to do it.

Last post for the night and I'm off to bed.

I did this for Camy's B/W challenge, but one version is in color.

Goodnight. Sweet JT dreams.

Comment

Awesome wallie
            Very nice LJ.
            I love it great idea i forgot to say too how much I love their new outfits (?)
            Thanks all!

NP hun, I still love it.

Turning Point: Chapter 6

Spoiler:

Early the following morning, the new doctor finally arrives. He goes directly to the nurses’ station in ICU.

“Morning,” he says softly with a smile. “I’m looking for Mr. Sheppard. He asked me to be his brother’s new doctor.”

“Oh, good morning doctor,” the nurse smiles back. “I’ll take you right to them.”

“Why thank ye, my dear,” he replies as they begin to head towards the room.

She brings him just up the doorway, before he motions to her that he will go in shortly. She smiles again and goes on her way. He takes a deep breath before entering.

As he opens the door, Dave is startled and gives the doctor a curious look. The doctor picks up on Dave’s uncertainty and extends his hand for a handshake.

“Hello. I’m Dr. Carson Beckett,” he says with a professional tone.

“Oh, thank you Doctor for coming all the way from Scotland. I heard you’re the best doctors in the world,” Dave responds with excitement.

“Well, I dunno about that, but since yer paying me, I will agree with you,” he remarks with a slight cheeky tone.

Carson tries to keep his composure when he looks at John, “If you don’t mind, I’d like to get to work right away and examine yer brother. Why don’t you go ahead and get something to eat. It may take some time.”

Dave looks surprised that the doctor didn’t want to talk to him more, but he gets up and leaves as Carson had asked.

Carson picks up the chart, sits down next to John and begins to read. He shakes his head and releases a long sigh.

“What have ye done tae yersel, John?” he begins in a soft, sorrowful voice. “Yer lucky that Colonel Carter was able tae make it look like I’m the best doctor in the world. Otherwise, God knows who ye would’ve got instead.”

Carson smiles a little as if to think that he cheered John up. He gets up to begin checking John’s vitals.

“You have people at home that miss you greatly. Ronon, Rodney, Teyla and everyone else,” he whispers while placing the stethoscope on John’s chest. “We need you, John. She needs you. Ya hear me?”

It isn’t long before Dave returns, “So, Dr Beckett. What do you think?”

“Honestly, I don’t even know why you sent me here. These people have done a fine job, but since I’m here, I’ll run some more tests,” Carson says bluntly.

“Thank you again, Doctor,” Dave says quietly.

“Yer very welcome, Mr. Sheppard,” Carson replies with a small smile.
            ----------
            Teyla walks up to Woolsey and asks to talk to him in private. They go to his office and her offers her to sit down.

“What can I do for you, Teyla?” he asks in a kind voice.

She releases an uncomfortable sigh, “I know that I am scheduled to leave with Ronon, Rodney and Major Lorne’s team today, but I wanted to ask you…”

“If you could stay behind in case we hear more about Colonel Sheppard,” Woolsey interrupts.

Teyla looks a bit nervous, “Yes.”

Woolsey gives a comforting smile, “I completely understand. I will inform Major Lorne that you will not be going him on the mission.”

Teyla smiles with relief, “Thank you Mr. Woolsey.”

“Don’t mention it,” he says proudly.

Later in the afternoon, Woolsey calls Teyla back to his office. All she can do is think of the worst and rushes to go see him. As soon as Woolsey see her, he notices her frantic look.

“Oh, no, no.” he begins to reassure her, “I just received a message from SGC. Apparently, Dr. Beckett is hopefully to take Colonel Sheppard off the ventilator and out of his induced coma in a couple of days.”

Teyla grins with relief, “That is wonderful news. Thank you very much for letting me know, Mr. Woolsey.”

“Why you’re welcome, Teyla, but that is not the only reason why I asked you to my office,” Woolsey begins and Teyla give him a curious look.

“I’m actually asking if you would like to go Earth. Colonel Carter suggested that you and her could stay in a hotel close the hospital and as soon as Dr. Beckett can get you in, you could see Colonel Sheppard. Oh! And SGC has also made arrangements for you to bring Torren… if you chose to,” Woolsey finishes.

Teyla agrees to the arrangement and gathers her things and Torren. When she is about to cross the stargate, Woolsey says one more thing.

“Teyla, I’d like to make a suggestion. Try going to the hospital alone. This way he doesn’t feel so threatened. If you know what I mean,” he tries to explain.

He sees Teyla’s confusion, “What I am trying to say is that perhaps, with Ronon, Rodney, Colonel Mitchell, Colonel Carter and yourself, may have overwhelmed Colonel Sheppard’s brother.”

She smiles, “I believe I understand, Mr. Woolsey. Thank you again.”
            ----------

Dave gets an urgent call from his office and informs Carson that he won’t be able to stay, but he is hopeful to come back within two days. As he is about to pass the waiting room, he sees Teyla.

He rolls his eyes and sighs, “You don’t give up. Do you? Don’t worry; he’s not leaving this hospital…yet.”

“I did not come here to argue with you. All I ask is that I may sit with him for awhile,” Teyla says with a somber look.

Dave looks uncertain, “Why, so you can tell him that I wouldn’t let any of you visit him?”

Teyla shakes her head no, “I will not mention anything. I… I just need to be here for him.”

He gives her a curious look, “Do you love my brother?”

Teyla smiles as her eyes begin to water, “Yes. I did not realize how much so until I almost lost him.”

Dave lowers his eyes a bit, “Fine. Go ahead. I have to leave for a day or so for business any way. It will make me feel better knowing that he’s not alone.”

Teyla gives him a nod of gratitude, but he dismisses it and continues his way down the corridor as Teyla heads towards John’s room.

She sits down beside him. The look of him still saddens her, but she notices that the swelling around his face is not as bad as before. Carson comes in and places a hand on her shoulder and squeezes lightly.

“Hello, my dear,” Carson says in a gentle tone.

“I am so glad that you are here with him, especially when we could not,” she replies and tries not to choke up.

Carson squeezes her shoulder one more time, “It’s my pleasure. I’ll leave you two alone. I’ll be back in a bit.”

Teyla gentle brings John’s hand us to her now wet cheek, “I am here, John. I am not going any where.”

Edited a bit

Thank you Linda again for your help. I hope I didn't over do it.

And here's a gift for Linda.

Wonderful Sci! (& that's for both the fic & the sig!)

Spoiler:
            Loved how Carson was added! Woot! And he's rooting for J&T too! Yay!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              *cringes* oh, hun don't hurt yourself now.....
              Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
              Hello everyone!

This is a bit of a quick visit: just popping in quickly to give you this link...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h...ate%20atlantis

It's a competition on Amazon.co.uk for a trip to Vancouver to visit the Atlantis sets and have lunch with the cast and crew etc. It's for UK residents only, unfortunately, and I really hope I count.... but good luck if anyone does enter.. You can ask everyone all those pressing Sheyla questions you've always wanted to ask!
              Dangit! So that doesn't apply to me at all. But what sucks even more is that I'll be in Victoria, only a short lil' ferry ride from Vancouver DURING THE NETX CON, BUT UNABLE TO LEAVE VICTORIA due to a "tight scheduel". AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! RDA is gonna be there, and possibly AT is she feels like droppin' by and all the other stars who will be there!!!
              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Well i've got some Jack/Sam cravings so i'm gonna go watch some SG-1...I'll see y'all tomorrow night
              G'night! sleep tight!
              Spoiler:
              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/JohnandTeya.jpg
              it doesn't suck at all! me likey
              --Kate

Comment

Sorry for the double post.

BUT, I've finished the fic I was writing based on the JT Kiss List No 1!

Title: The Cupboard of Love.
                Summary: Locked in a cupboard on the Daedalus, John is faced with telling Teyla how he feels. Little does he know she's in the same position.
                Characters: Ronon, John, Teyla, a mention of various alien women- including Trebal (see 'Aurora' ep in Season 2), & Rodney.
                Pairing: John/Teyla
                Spoilers: For 'Aurora', but I know most of who will read this are up to Season 5, so it's not that bad.
                Author's Notes: Idea No. 1 on the "J/T Kiss List", compiled by the amazing J/T Shippers on the Gateworld Forum. This is what I came up with after reading that idea. I could totally see J & T locked up together & faced with telling each other..................better not give it away! Lol!
                The Cupboard of LOVE

Enjoy!!
                And please leave a comment- both here & on my LiveJournal!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  It's lovely!

I'm too shy to enter
                  I'd be the same as you! Not that there would ever be something like that here, but still...

Love them both, wonderful job Lea.
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Gorgeous Sci!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    I'd be the same as you! Not that there would ever be something like that here, but still...
                    I don't know why its UK only, and it specifies tht you can't give it to someone else cos otherwise I'd enter and give it to one of you lot

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

What were you saying about it sucking bigtime Do i have to get Camys bat to hit some common sense into you It's awesome!

I'm too shy to enter

I haven't got a passport so it's a waste of time entering You should do it cazz..It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Spoiler:
                      I love Carson. I had to do it.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...BW-JT-Life.png

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...-JT-Life-2.png

Gorgeous as always sci!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      It's that damn music you get stuck with when yer on hold on the phone

Well i'll see y'all later...I'm off to footie
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        It's lovely!

Love them both, wonderful job Lea.
                        Footie
                        Spoiler:
                        Kick-off at 12:45

A proper manager is good thing I like his attitude

Fab

Wow! Love it

I'm too shy to enter
                        Hi everyone.

Oh, I like it very much.

Very good chapter, sci. *waits patiently for next chapter*
                        And, lovely Carson.
                        Thanks! Off to watch

LOL, I'm not a big country fan either, but living in the middle of "country music" country, I can't avoid it. Some of it I like...some.

Beautiful

This is very good asgard!

Beautiful!

I love this! Those are great pics that you chose.
                        It's not bad.
                        And NP hun.

I know, right

I'd be the same way.

Good thing you're patient.

Hubby is the one that listens to it, some of the time, but otherwise, I'm in the same boat as you. I like some of the fun ones and some ballads.

Thanks for the Fic Rec Elf.

How are you?
                        Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        I love Carson. I had to do it.:

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post

Dangit! So that doesn't apply to me at all. But what sucks even more is that I'll be in Victoria, only a short lil' ferry ride from Vancouver DURING THE NETX CON, BUT UNABLE TO LEAVE VICTORIA due to a "tight scheduel". AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! RDA is gonna be there, and possibly AT is she feels like droppin' by and all the other stars who will be there!!!

G'night! sleep tight!

it doesn't suck at all! me likey
                        Thanks Guys and Lea those wallies are Beautiful
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Promo for Ghost in the Machine is up at Mgm http://stargate.mgm.com/atlantis/

Comment

Sorry for Spamming the Thread this one is Ot its On gateworlds Front page http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...ty_crisi.shtml

Comment

I don't know why its UK only, and it specifies tht you can't give it to someone else cos otherwise I'd enter and give it to one of you lot

Me neither... I feel left out! That's a great idea! Too bad you can't do it though.

Did you get my pm?
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Nobody touch the kitty, no touching the kitty today I need some good JT lovin to cheer me up today,
                                Spoiler:
                                fraking ff.net mods locked my account again saying that another of my stories had broken a rule. Apparently they said this story they removed was because it was "interactive" and I am thinking are not ALL stories interactive? Dose reading the things count as "interactive?" so I sent them an email requesting they at least TELL me that a story of mine (title here) had broken a rule so I can personally go and remove it, but do they do that? nope, they go, lock me from uploading anything, remove the story THEN email saying a story had been removed because it broke a rule, is it too much to ask for them to TELL me a broke a rule so I can go fix it?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X