John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Your icons are awesome I wanted to make icons on this ep because pics are so great and beautiful but you did it better than I would have and I love particularly the third one

This is so sweet great job

The man is really awesome. Great work

Great job this is so pretty
    Well, thank you for your sweet comments!! You should make the icons anyway! I'm sure you'd do great!

Thanks again!
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Congrats on 100 posts Cherish!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Well, thank you for your sweet comments!! You should make the icons anyway! I'm sure you'd do great!

Thanks again!
        np
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

X men
          Spoiler:
          Yeah you know when she flies and when Teyla rolls her eyes and the mind link I always loved this sort of things lol
          I agree Rogue, Storm and Wolverine. I liked Cyclope (?) the red eyes in X-men evolution but I agree it was something for the young and it wasn't too much the comics. Now that you said it I know Gambit (I know his role but he seemed to have the same name in France and it reminded me nothing lol) I always really liked Mystique (I'm really sorry for the english name the allie of Magneto and mother of Diablo (who is too all blue lol)) and her role in the 3rd movie was fantastic. When the cop said something like 'never be in the bad side of a woman we betray' I so loved it lol but the end of the third movie wasn't great Rogue lost her power (it was painful for me lol) and even if I liked the image of Jean Grey (like Storm) with hair flying... I wasn't a great fan of Jean Grey
          X-Men
          Spoiler:
          I could be wrong but isn't Gambit French...I'm sure he is...We call them Mystique and Magneto too Yeah i liked Mystique,there was something mysterious about her and i dunno how much you know about the original cartoons but Mystique was Rogue's foster mother or something and it was her her that forced Rogue to take the life force of another mutant (name escapes me),that's where she got the flying gift from..I liked Jean but wasn't really a fan of hers!

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
          This is great!

Fantastic start Linda, really good!
          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Great start to it

Spoiler:
          Oh my is he going to regret alot when he finds out she isn't just leaving the room as he thought but leaving Atlantis...talk about he has a lot to make up for ...
          heh,thanks guys...You are good for my ego

Ooh link girls here,off to vote.....Now if only you'd add the slash ship game into your links then blue wouldn't hit me for forgetting to vote
          sigpic

Comment

Oh and em...Congrats on 100 posts Cherish
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats C4 on 100 posts!!!

Totally OT:
              Spoiler:
              I just saw this guy on tv the other day. It's amazing how this guy sounds just like Steve Perry.
              This guy was in a band that did cover songs. His name is Arnel Pineda and he is fillipino.(sp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRzP...eature=related

I really loved Journey so this for me is awesome.

Comment

*keeping self amused while patiently waiting on cazz finishing reading RR*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Round Robin numero uno
                  Spoiler:
                  It was a quiet day in the Gate room of Atlantis,which was very rare.Chuck and a few other technicians were working away in the control centre,while Colonel Carter was in her office catching up on some paperwork that she had been needing to finish.

Suddenly the gate activated,Colonel Carter came out of her office.

“We have and incoming wormhole,” Chuck said.

“Do we have an IDC?” replied Carter.

“Not yet,” Chuck answered.

“Wait.....It's Rodney's IDC,” said Chuck.

“Open the iris,” Carter ordered,concern showing on her face.Why would they be returning earlier than expected?

A few seconds later Sheppard and Teyla came through the gate talking very animatedly,then Ronon and Rodney followed a few seconds later.

“Look Teyla,I'm sorry but I thought I was doing the right thing at the time.”

Teyla turned to look at John. “I told you not to interfere.”

“I couldn't just stand back a...” John didn't get a chance to finish.

Teyla at this point was starting to get a little angry. “It wasn't your place Colonel,when it comes to the trade agreements for my people I am in charge.”

Uh oh this can't be good...she used my rank, John thought.

Now John was starting to raise his voice. “Look you're a member of my team and it's my duty to see that everyone is ok.”

“I do not need you or anyone else to take care of me,I can take care of myself.I survived long before you were even in this galaxy.”

Carter was about to step in after she made her way down the stairs but one look from Rodney and she changed her mind.

Teyla continued “I let you come along to this meeting Colonel,it wasn't one of your missions,you weren't in charge....This was an Athosian matter.”

“Well I'll know better the next time then,won't I?” replied John trying to lighten the mood a bit but Teyla was having none of it.

“There won't be a next time Colonel because you won't be there,” exclaimed Teyla.

John turned to her a little surprised. “Aww come on Teyla,that's a bit...”

“NO, JOHN” Teyla shouted “I think it will be better if I leave.”

“Fine,leave then,” John huffed not realising she meant leave Atlantis.

Teyla looked up at him a little surprised and hurt but quickly hid it before anyone else saw it and with that she walked off towards her quarters,Then John went storming off in the other direction.

After they both left Carter turned to Rodney and Ronon and asked them what that was all about.

“I have no idea,” replied a confused Rodney. “We weren't there when Teyla was conducting trade negotiations.”

Everlovin,your up next
                  Brilliant! Worth the wait

Love the smilies too

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  Very nice Luci!

It's a shame to don't post them they are great and the Liz one are really good
                  Thanx asgard!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Brilliant! Worth the wait

Love the smilies too

heehee,thank you....I thought the smileys were a nice touch

I'm so glad you guys like it...I was a little nervous!
                    sigpic

Comment

I've not read the RR yet Linda but I will once I get in from the gyyymmm (once I get up and go, lol).

my friend from work is going to do a print of the opening scene of Surrender for me - isn't he lovely ? I will post it here when it's done
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        I've not read the RR yet Linda but I will once I get in from the gyyymmm (once I get up and go, lol).

my friend from work is going to do a print of the opening scene of Surrender for me - isn't he lovely ? I will post it here when it's done
                        Cool,what a good friend he is

Well no rush gater...Just read it when you've got time
                        sigpic

Comment

Waves.........

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                          Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                          http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                            Waves.........
                            hello!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                              Waves.........
                              *waves* Hello

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Alright thought I share it in here too since I saw this on the whump thread just a short while ago...

Pics out on the epi The Seed.. and yes there is something for both Teyla and John fans 2 pics on John, and 1 clear one of Teyla there is another one with her fuzzy in the background...

Teyla
                                http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...2-MGM-0002.jpg

John
                                http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...2-MGM-0005.jpg
                                http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...2-MGM-0006.jpg

And the rest can be found here
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55374
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X