No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So any of you guys that live in the UK have Sky.....If you do SGA DVD showcase 2 is on Friday at 7pm...It's a behind the scenes thingy....It's on Film24 (channel 158 i think)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      So any of you guys that live in the UK have Sky.....If you do SGA DVD showcase 2 is on Friday at 7pm...It's a behind the scenes thingy....It's on Film24 (channel 158 i think)
      I have Sky Three on Freeview and thats it
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        I have Sky Three on Freeview and thats it
        Oh right.......Is Film24 not on freeview too?
        sigpic

Comment

Why's there another Keller centric ep
          I know Teyla only gets one ep and Shep only gets one ep at number 19, he is supposed to be the lead!

Identity
          Spoiler:
          And more McKellblah

Nope never...The furthest i've been is Lowestoft!
          Wow, I love going abroad, but you're not alone, my brother's girlfriend just got her first passport, she's never even been outside England!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Spoiler:
          You know, it's like she's gotten more episodes/character development than Teyla or Elizabeth or Carter in about a year. But then again, I'm not a Keller fan so I may be a little jaded.
          [/spoiler]Who is a Keller fan, I'm not anti Keller but I'm not a fan of her, if she died I wouldn't be bothered Most people just seem to feel meh about her [/spoiler]

I made a Teyla wallie ones for Camys Challenge
          Spoiler:
          http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/121831709430904.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Giftwallie.jpg
          Lovely

Cool, I look out for it

My internet connection is not my friend tonight

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            I know Teyla only gets one ep and Shep only gets one ep at number 19, he is supposed to be the lead!

Identity
            Spoiler:
            And more McKellblah
            Yeah i know,what's with that......How come Keller is the one getting all this great whump when it should be Teyla

Wow, I love going abroad, but you're not alone, my brother's girlfriend just got her first passport, she's never even been outside England!
            I don't think i could go on a plane I almost freak out going in lifts

My internet connection is not my friend tonight
            Oh poor you....Well i'm in the process of changing my internet provider so i'll have a different E-Mail addy probably.....I'll send it to ya when i get it Dunno how long it'll take to get it changed over to the new provider!

Well it's bedtime for me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donna booth View Post

thanks guys
              NP

Second page?!?!?
              --Kate

Comment

hey ladies, I call dibs on #7 from the JT Kiss List, ok?
                Incase you dont remember:
                Spoiler:
                JT KISS LIST

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud.

3. They're on a ship,explosions everywhere with no way off so John grabs Teyla and kisses her then the daedy comes in the nick of time and beams them off right onto the bridge and JT stop and look around a little embarrassed.

4. Ronon, *uber* annoyed with the UST between the two, procedes to knock their heads together, thus resulting in a kiss, which, once they're done, go after him for because of the massive headache they now have

5. The Asgard force them to....(***just went lower than imaganed in gutter***)

6. They come through the gate arguing like hell and then John loses it and grabs Teyla and kisses her then walks off with a little smirk on his face and Teyla's standing there gobsmacked with mouth hanging open.

7. Middle of a confrence. John is bor-ded out of his little mind. He sees Teyla sitting next to him, grabs her and plants one on her. The whole room is shocked, but Ronon in the mean time grinning ear to ear like an idiot and just overall having a field day!!!

8. A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind

9. While at a off world bar Rodney sneezes while both are under a table, causing them to not only get startled enough to bang their heads against the bottom of the table but also get a little.... (mind in gutter moment....)

I'm still buliding it, so if you have any other ideas, please put them up!!

-AMC
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                  hey ladies, I call dibs on #7 from the JT Kiss List, ok?
                  Incase you dont remember:
                  Spoiler:
                  JT KISS LIST

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud.

3. They're on a ship,explosions everywhere with no way off so John grabs Teyla and kisses her then the daedy comes in the nick of time and beams them off right onto the bridge and JT stop and look around a little embarrassed.

4. Ronon, *uber* annoyed with the UST between the two, procedes to knock their heads together, thus resulting in a kiss, which, once they're done, go after him for because of the massive headache they now have

6. They come through the gate arguing like hell and then John loses it and grabs Teyla and kisses her then walks off with a little smirk on his face and Teyla's standing there gobsmacked with mouth hanging open.

7. Middle of a confrence. John is bor-ded out of his little mind. He sees Teyla sitting next to him, grabs her and plants one on her. The whole room is shocked, but Ronon in the mean time grinning ear to ear like an idiot and just overall having a field day!!!

8. A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind

9. While at a off world bar Rodney sneezes while both are under a table, causing them to not only get startled enough to bang their heads against the bottom of the table but also get a little.... (mind in gutter moment....)

I'm still buliding it, so if you have any other ideas, please put them up!!

-AMC
                  Cool.

Me got dibs on:
                  Spoiler:
                  JT KISS LIST

1. Ronon locks them in a cupbard untill they confess their feelings for each other Me done that already- it's a few pages back, called "The Cupboard Of Love"

2. F.A.R.T is in a (muddly!) foxhole in the middle of a firefight (with explosions!!! ), realizing that they might not make it out alive, John kisses Teyla kneedeep in the mud. [THIS IS A W.I.P!!!!! ME CALL DIBS ON IT!]

8. A whumped Teyla disappeared for days saving herself and coming by the wormhole with difficulties to stand right and Shep who was more than worried run to her and kiss her in front of everybody. What what did you say this isn't Gone with the Wind Done a modified version of that- on my LJ. Just follow the link from the Kiss No 1 fic, & then go to my LJ's homepage. I think I called this one "Scared, but you're here"......

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Nobody touch the kitty, no touching the kitty today I need some good JT lovin to cheer me up today,
                    Spoiler:
                    fraking ff.net mods locked my account again saying that another of my stories had broken a rule. Apparently they said this story they removed was because it was "interactive" and I am thinking are not ALL stories interactive? Dose reading the things count as "interactive?" so I sent them an email requesting they at least TELL me that a story of mine (title here) had broken a rule so I can personally go and remove it, but do they do that? nope, they go, lock me from uploading anything, remove the story THEN email saying a story had been removed because it broke a rule, is it too much to ask for them to TELL me a broke a rule so I can go fix it?!
                    Oh, Tey, I'm sorry you've got so many hassles with them. Funnily, when I'm on my kids school computers, they block ff.net because you can chat with other people there. BUT! They let me on here! I don't get it.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I made a Teyla wallie ones for Camys Challenge
                      Spoiler:

They're beautiful Donna! Wonderful job.
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hi everybody !
                        I just wanted to come and say hi I'm a little busy now I don't even have time to catch on all. As I've seen I'm not the only one to not be happy with the new eps but we know nothing about second half except for the McKeller part we can hope (I prefer don't express my thoughts I'm really not happy lol )
                        mmmmmm gorgeous
                        Thank you so much
                        I love the butterflies!
                        Thanks I lov them too it's why I tried this Thanks
                        Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        Very nice Asgard!!
                        Thank you so much
                        Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Those are both great!!!
                        Nice job hun.
                        You're too nice thanks a lot
                        Beautiful

Beautiful

Thanks TeylaFan
                        thank you so much
                        Thanks again Hun i really love that Banner its awesome

Thanks Asgard

I made a wallie but it Sux Bigtime I would Like to Thank Lea though who did the Text for Me Thanks Hun
                        Wow great wallie i love it and the text and texture
                        Footie
                        Spoiler:
                        Kick-off at 12:45

A proper manager is good thing I like his attitude

Fab

Wow! Love it

I'm too shy to enter
                        Thanks a lot
                        Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                        Thanks! Off to watch.

LOL, I'm not a big country fan either, but living in the middle of "country music" country, I can't avoid it. Some of it I like...some.

Beautiful

This is very good asgard!

Beautiful!

I love this! Those are great pics that you chose.
                        You're really too nice thanks
                        Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Here's a fic for y'all to read! I'm really enjoying reading it! I think it may be the author's first SGA fic. I'm not sure.

Coming Back Home by EvaFlack001
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4386920/9/Coming_Back_Home

Happy Reading! Enjoy
                        Thanks for the link
                        Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Great update Scifan!. I'm glad
                        Spoiler:
                        Beckett made an appearance!

Congrats on your milestone!!!!

Great artwork Luciana, Asgard and Donna!!!
                        thanks a lot
                        Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Thanks Mayra. I'm glad you liked it
                        Spoiler:
                        I love Carson. I had to do it.

Last post for the night and I'm off to bed.

I did this for Camy's B/W challenge, but one version is in color.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...BW-JT-Life.png

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...-JT-Life-2.png

Goodnight. Sweet JT dreams.
                        Wow they are simply amazing
                        Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        Sorry for the double post.

BUT, I've finished the fic I was writing based on the JT Kiss List No 1!

Title: The Cupboard of Love.
                        Summary: Locked in a cupboard on the Daedalus, John is faced with telling Teyla how he feels. Little does he know she's in the same position.
                        Characters: Ronon, John, Teyla, a mention of various alien women- including Trebal (see 'Aurora' ep in Season 2), & Rodney.
                        Pairing: John/Teyla
                        Spoilers: For 'Aurora', but I know most of who will read this are up to Season 5, so it's not that bad.
                        Author's Notes: Idea No. 1 on the "J/T Kiss List", compiled by the amazing J/T Shippers on the Gateworld Forum. This is what I came up with after reading that idea. I could totally see J & T locked up together & faced with telling each other..................better not give it away! Lol!
                        The Cupboard of LOVE

Enjoy!!
                        And please leave a comment- both here & on my LiveJournal!
                        Great fic and idea we really need Ronon to help us
                        Promo for Ghost in the Machine is up at Mgm http://stargate.mgm.com/atlantis/
                        Thanks for the link
                        Sorry for Spamming the Thread this one is Ot its On gateworlds Front page http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...ty_crisi.shtml
                        Thanks again if you weren't here I'll miss a lot of things

I have to go again HUGS to everybody
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Finally I've returned and there is again nobody lol
                          Spoiler:
                          I think you mean a trolley

Linkage to interview with JF, RP and JS, exclusive interview for Amazon.com at comic con: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m22LZ7K29L30FI

Thanks for the link
                          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Placing up the promo links for the new epi next week Ghost in the machine...since MGM has finally put up their promo of the epi...I have to say though..as spoilers go..MGM is far better with their promos ,,atleast I think for this one... it's not as telling of some things as the SciFi one ... and then again it usually is like that...MGM seems a little more subtle in their promos as it should be...

*NEW*05x05 GHOST IN THE MACHINE

Watch a preview on the new episode called Ghost in the machine airing August 15.
                          MGM Promo
                          http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=143
                          SciFi promo
                          http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=282024
                          Thanks for the links not too sure about this ep yet but know nothing about so I have great hope
                          Hey,,,here was something that Pilgrim soul posted on the whump thread... think it was from JM's blog... can't remember if it was posted in here... but it had a little something that seemed to have been a thought in Outcast...but then never made it to the screen...

Joe M has posted up Alan McCullough's guest blog and he answered Kristen's questions, I thought this was interesting and confirms what we've pretty much all assumed anyway:

"In “Outcast”, there was a fleeting reference to Sheppard’s mom in my draft of the script — something along the lines of “…after mom died” — but I’m pretty sure it got cut before the script went to camera. In my mind, however, Sheppard’s mother died of an illness, which drove a further wedge in an already fractured relationship between him and his father. Perhaps we’ll find out more about this down the road?"
                          It's true interesting but I tend to agree with Linda we have nothing for Teyla father
                          Spoiler:
                          we don't even have an official explanation for the baby name and now there seem to be the McKeller try to stop here

Why's there another Keller centric ep

Oh kitty......Do ya want me to go sort them out for ya

Nope never...The furthest i've been is Lowestoft!

I very highly doubt it....They haven't even given us any insight into Teyla's father or her people in the five years so there's practically no chance of this happening....TPTB doesn't seem to want to give us any insight or background into any of them for some reason
                          ITA
                          Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          You may tuch kitty Linda, only at this time as Kitty is currently in a good mood after seeing Mummy three

???: you killed a mummy, so what
                          Frasers char: yeah, one mummy, same guy, twice!

But other then that keep me from going sane!!
                          Youhou I can't wat to see it I love the movies sadly I'm not sure i'll see it I really hope

Spoiler:
                          You know, it's like she's gotten more episodes/character development than Teyla or Elizabeth or Carter in about a year. But then again, I'm not a Keller fan so I may be a little jaded.
                          *prefer not express myself on this point *
                          JT Convergence site is back up...they had to change location to so the adress is changed and some of the links isn't working at the moment since they are still on the old net.site..but just to let everyone know that it's back and I'm sure will be fully functional once they get everything in place...

http://john-teyla-convergence.com/
                          Thanks for the link the site is really beautiful
                          Wow this is awesome I love them and great pics and aspect
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Where is everyone lately
                            sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone lately
                              Great question
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Great question
                                Hey asgard...Go lookie in the JT lounge....My litle rant went on longer than i expected
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X