• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Hey all! I'm back!

OT for robotics
    Spoiler:
    We completely swept the Colorado regional without losing a single match!! We're heading to the Championships in the middle of April! WOO-HOOO!!!! I'm so happy!

Coupled with the fact that three of my friends watched every episode from season 1 of Atlantis and want more, this trip has given me a deep feeling of satisfaction.
    YAY!!!! YAY!!!!
    Way to go WP!!! I'm so happy for you!
    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      You're welcome!

These are great Camy!

I don't know if this was ever brought up, but did anyone notice how John is during the hug just before the scene goes to black? The way his head bows and he turns his face toward her. Like he is going to bury his face in her hair, or at least lay his head against her.

Comment

Going to hit the snooze button now so later y'all.

Sweet Sheyla dreams and darnit we need more kisses ptb!

Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
          These are great Camy!

I don't know if this was ever brought up, but did anyone notice how John is during the hug just before the scene goes to black? The way his head bows and he turns his face toward her. Like he is going to bury his face in her hair, or at least lay his head against her.
          oh yes and he closes his eyes and rest his cheek upon her hair ever so slightly...oh la
          JT goodness

off to dream land now
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

New Challenge Posted in BEYA, but it also coincides with the 100 John and Teyla Kiss Challenge....woohooo! Thanks to Gater for the idea!

Click on the banner to take you straight to the Beya Challenge!
            Woohooo, let the John and Teyla love continue!
            As i said in the other THread beautiful
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

John could do with some support in the H&H fav SGA character game.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53244&page=10
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                *purrs somewhat happy*

~~OT
                Spoiler:
                My day started with a bleeding nose (while somewhat asleep this morning) followed shortly after by throwing up (twice) getting food poisioning from undercooked eggs and throwing up again, THEN losing my voice for a few hours, then my nose bleeding again..... I think that's it, actually no it's not all of it, but I can't remember the rest of it, that's another reason why I need a hug, I think I got Alzheimer's!!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Hey all! I'm back!

OT for robotics
                Spoiler:
                We completely swept the Colorado regional without losing a single match!! We're heading to the Championships in the middle of April! WOO-HOOO!!!! I'm so happy!

Coupled with the fact that three of my friends watched every episode from season 1 of Atlantis and want more, this trip has given me a deep feeling of satisfaction.
                Yay! Congrats

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                John could do with some support in the H&H fav SGA character game.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53244&page=10
                Thanx for the tip Blue, off to vote

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I need a hug, my day has gone from bad to worse to downright lousy, I need a hug.....
                  Same for me! We'll hug each other! *MEGA hugs*
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Morning....

Congrats to any milestones......

Sci - OT~
                    Spoiler:
                    I think its nice your dad's coming to stay with you so you can look after him.

Comment

Hi how are yoiu ? It's true it's a little slow. I try to say the most spoiler free even if I think it's more easy this year or I don't search so I did artwork lol I had no life lol
                      Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Which sig asgard? I love Gladiator, that's my favourite quote! But my fave bit of the film is when he says "My name is Maximus Decimus... Husband to a murdured wife, Father to a murdered son and I shall have my revenge!"

Thanx Hope . My Dad's just got back and my brother's had his new glasses nicked as well

Hiya EG!

Actually I like all the sigs lol and Gladiator OT
                      Spoiler:
                      this movie is really philosophical (?) I think more than historic lol and it has great lines. When I watch the movie I know the line before they say it and I think it's the only one that I saw enough to know it so well and Independance Day lol

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                      Thanks! *waves back*

*sigh*

Well C4 or Cherish4, I don't mind!

Thankyou!

This is amazing stuff thanks, you've made me smile loads!

I can't remember a specific moment when I realised "Hey I love JT!" but I do remember being instantly struck by the chemistry between Joe and Rachel, in their first scenes together in "Rising". In particular, the scene where Sheppard fastens Teyla's Necklace around her neck, had me going "oooh now that's an interesting moment".

I think that "Letters From Pegasus" at the end of Season 1 also made me realise how much I love the two of them together and the potential deeper feeling there between them as well. The scene where J and T are in the jumper and he says something like "What do you want from me?" and she replies, "Too much I fear". I was squeeing so much over that loaded statement I can tell ya!

Well I hope that answers your question and once again, a HUGE THANKYOU to all of you for making me feel so welcome. Oh and appologises if it seems a while before I reply to you all but I only have limited access to the computer, so I can't spend as much time on here as I would like.
                      Hey this is the same for me it's really the tension in Letters From Pegasus when I find that their relationship gain in growth. Great minds think alike (I learnt a line I try to use it )
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Why are you ashame? You did awesoem.

Is that a compliment?

Thanks Linda.

Thanks. I guess I was in one of those moods yesterday
                        Now, I need to get muse going for update on Our Time.

Thank you a lot you are too nice. And yeah if you want I will personnally ask your muse "please muse of Scifan a little update of Our Time. I will be so happy" Did you think it works ?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Well both my mum and bro work for the police so if they don't know what to do then there's no hope for any of us!

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Hey it's a good thing . Seriously I hope things are better

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Hello good peoples. I feel like I've not been here for ages. Just dropping by to say hello.

I think because I'm not reading spoilers I don't really have anything to say; avoiding those spoiler tags is really hard and takes a LOT of will power, I tell ya.

Also a reminder... I am looking to be challenged to write some fics - just follow the link in my sig that says "Challenge me". There's already a good few there but I am still looking for more. I'm gonna make a note of them and take them on holiday with me to write...
                        Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        I've just got it! Thanks

Aw guys... I am suffering tha insufferable thing called Insomnia. I hate it! GRRRR! Usually, when I get insomnia, I write but my muse has left me and I am deolate. DESOLATE I tell you!
                        Oh my poor insomnia is really not fun I will try to think of something but I'm bad you know so it will take a little time lol
                        Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                        aww I got your hug right here tey

Yeah beautiful and this scene is so cult (?) lol
                        *purrs somewhat happy*

~~OT
                        Spoiler:
                        My day started with a bleeding nose (while somewhat asleep this morning) followed shortly after by throwing up (twice) getting food poisioning from undercooked eggs and throwing up again, THEN losing my voice for a few hours, then my nose bleeding again..... I think that's it, actually no it's not all of it, but I can't remember the rest of it, that's another reason why I need a hug, I think I got Alzheimer's!!
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Hey yesterday I start my day like you and he didn't want to stop bleeding. And don't speak to me of Alzheimer lol
                        New Challenge Posted in BEYA, but it also coincides with the 100 John and Teyla Kiss Challenge....woohooo! Thanks to Gater for the idea!

Click on the banner to take you straight to the Beya Challenge!
                        Woohooo, let the John and Teyla love continue!
                        Wow this banner is amazing great work
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Linda your vid is amazing. Wow the song, the special effects and all is really great.

I don't know how to do the rotating sigs so I did it as old style, manually one week one and the other

I did another artwork I'm so sorry for you, you will be spammed
                          Spoiler:

Last edited by asgard30; 31 March 2008, 04:45 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Asgard - That second sig is really cool!! Great work!
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Asgard - That second sig is really cool!! Great work!
                              Thank you a lot yeah I think I don't dislike it
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Actually I like all the sigs lol and Gladiator OT
                                Spoiler:
                                this movie is really philosophical (?) I think more than historic lol and it has great lines. When I watch the movie I know the line before they say it and I think it's the only one that I saw enough to know it so well and Independance Day lol
                                Spoiler:
                                You'd get on great with my bro, they are his favourite films (along with Indiana Jones!)

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                I don't know how to do the rotating sigs so I did it as old style, manually one week one and the other

I did another artwork I'm so sorry for you, you will be spammed
                                Spoiler:

Great sig agard! Especially the second one

To put them on rotate go to http://www.imagerotate.com

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X