Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Thanks ev
    Um i think Camy's still lying on the floor fainted.....Um does anyone know CPR
    Spoiler:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Spoiler:
    I"m capping the episode and posted the first scene in Beya if anyone is interested...if you want a particular scene, let me know in a PM
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH*breathes*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE Rachel SECOND IN THE OPENING CREDITS....ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Spoiler:
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      Spoiler:
      I"m capping the episode and posted the first scene in Beya if anyone is interested...if you want a particular scene, let me know in a PM
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH*breathes*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE Rachel SECOND IN THE OPENING CREDITS....ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      Someone is really excited *lol* are you going to faint again because then I have to go and find the smelling salt
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think you better just get the smelling salts ready just in case Nina
        sigpic

Comment

Well it took me a little longer than an hour but here's a missing moment from S&R... based around the dart scene. It's called 'The Long Way Home'.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4341116/1/
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Well, I haven't watched it again, YET! I'll let you know when I do...have that salt ready cause my floor is hardwood! *wink*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Well it took me a little longer than an hour but here's a missing moment from S&R... based around the dart scene. It's called 'The Long Way Home'.

Oh, gosh...I didn't even think about a missing scene....*Holds breath* Off to read....
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I haven't watched it again, YET! I'll let you know when I do...have that salt ready cause my floor is hardwood! *wink*
                I've watched it three times already lol!! Can you make sure you cap
                Spoiler:
                the scenes with John and Ronon too, and the birth - I know they're not JT but they were so so good! The image of John and Ronon pointing their guns up at the hole in the rubble was just so good. Aw.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, gosh...I didn't even think about a missing scene....*Holds breath* Off to read....
                  Half of it's missing, half of it's kind of John's thought processes. It's kind of whump-ish as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOVED it!

Left you a review

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I've watched it three times already lol!! Can you make sure you cap
                      Spoiler:
                      the scenes with John and Ronon too, and the birth - I know they're not JT but they were so so good! The image of John and Ronon pointing their guns up at the hole in the rubble was just so good. Aw.
                      I went crazy on that first scene...156 caps...*sighs* Since this isn't the HD quality I won't go overboard with the finer details because for fanart I really like the HD caps. But most certainly, I will get that capture for you.

There were so many great SCENES!!! It is truly one of the BEST Season openers without a doubt and one of the overall best episodes...

I thought
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam was FANTASTIC in this one, too! Really had some great substance for her. Kanan bugged the heck out of me...I was so with Teyla when she question whose safety he was concerned about! I hope he doesn't stay long in Atlantis. Did you guys noticed when John looked Kanan up and down and then when Kanan stared back at John defiantly or almost jealously....*not sure if that's even a word* But that was a great moment...and when John sort of pushed his way through Rodney and Ronon...their faces...PRICELESS and then just stood right behind Teyla protectively, possesively. No way in hell was he going to let Kanan do whatever he wanted. He was in control and he was taking Teyla and baby back to Atlantis...AWESOME!! *faints*
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah... the first of many will be with you in about an hour...
                        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Can't wait!!!

Will have to wait.
                        Saved the link. Thanks ruby.
                        sigpic

Comment

Half of it's missing, half of it's kind of John's thought processes. It's kind of whump-ish as well.
                          Very much appreciated!

I shall return in approximately 43 minutes! Wonder what I'll be doing

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            I am so sad!!
                            Spoiler:
                            My computer is having an attitude and it is not letting see the ep! I am so dying here! It looks like I am literally going to have to wait the three weeks for the premiere! Y'all know weak I am!
                            ((HUGS)) Elf.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*cough*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                            *breathe*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH*Sighs*WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*faint s*
                            LOL!!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Is Thread Mommy OK?
                            Yep. She's happy.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                            Thank you Everlovin.

Are you ok Camy?
                            I think she's Very happy.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Good morning JT'ers.... I see more and more are giving into their dark side and watching Search and Rescue....

I just can't wait for it to air so we can all squee together and there will be lots of squeeeing I can tell you. Probably the best JT episode ever IMO and a fantastic start to season five...

Love all the Artwork.. awesome icons and siggies everyone.... I have some caps of S&R but again can't really do anything with them at the moment. Lots of nice new material for some great walllies in the future..

Camy honey !! Are you feeling OK !!!
                            I can't wait to share my joy with everyone too. I really enjoy to the ep tremendously(sp)

My dad even really enjoyed it and he's not really into SGA
                            I've already watched twice.

Search and Rescue

I've just got home for the summer so was planning on getting back into the swing of the thread... and what a way to do so!!

Spoiler:
                            Wow. Just... wow. I was just so happy. It had all of my favourite things - Rodney and Teyla, Rodney and Lorne, John and Ronon, oh, and a little bit of Sheyla too...

I'd just like to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS RIGHT! She named him Torran John!!! I said that the moment I found out she was pregnant!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!! So happy. I also find it hilarious that Martin Gero forgot that in Rising Teyla's father is called Tagan, but oh well. Torran is a nice name. Now we just need for them to start calling him TJ.

Kudos to Sci for saying the dinner would be in this ep when John was trapped - I didn't think it would be because I didn't think the SGA writers would give us something that great lol! But they proved me wrong... I loved it. I screamed when I saw Ford - how did he keep that so quiet at the convention?! It's nice to see that they haven't forgotten he existed. I thought the whole scene was wonderful, especially since it was all in John's mind - it really showed the deep angst he felt about Ford, and his worry that the same thing would happen to Teyla, that he wouldn't be able to save her. Poor John. And I loved that it tied into the scene again later in the infirmary, when she says the exact same thing to him - clearly he knows her well. And I think the fact that John knows that Teyla has that level of trust in him and will be expecting him to rescue her probably made him all the more frustrated and desperate.

Ah the infirmary... yet another great scene there. Just wonderful. It was so sweet seeing Teyla with little TJ and John trying to belittle his heroics as per usual. I think that this time Teyla had every right to go feeling special...

So the next episode is about Keller - it's the one where she was in prosthetics - which makes me think that it must be all about finding a cure for Kanaan. Maybe Keller gets infected or something like that. Have to say, I was very surprised he made it off the ship alive as I was expecting a huge heroic death of some kind, but I'm looking forward to seeing John react to having him on Atlantis, and the angst that will come of it. I don't think he'll be around for too long.

Again - just so happy!
                            Thanks hun. I was surprise with some stuff too, but we'll see how it goes.
                            S&R
                            Spoiler:
                            I personally didn't see her really connected with K. And did you see how John looked at him. Ok. I'm gonna stop because I'll talk about the whole ep.

Interesting thought on The Seed!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            ITA!!!

S&R
                            Spoiler:
                            I just adore the whole ep, every single bit

I knew you'd go crazy about the baby name! And Ford, that was just fantastic!!!

In Rising Teyla says she is daughter of Tagan, so alot of people have been wondering whether Tagan is her mother! Not convinced

And I kept saying I wanted an infirmary scene with them on beds side by side

What! I'm shy and quiet I am
                            I don't buy it either. We'll have to ask MG in 3 week, if JM has him on.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                            Well I'm going to give into the darkside...just not right now
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm at my sister Joannes house at the moment and she doesn't really like me using her computer but she has to otherwise i won't stop bugging her.

Anyway she doesn't have a great internet connection so I'm going to have to wait till I'm on my own computer before i finally get to see S&R.
                            Sorry that we corrupted you hun, but it was awesome.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            Hi everybody ! Wow I think I've entered in an alternate universe. It happened so much I was gone hat ?... One day
                            There is a lot to catch. First of all I'm really saddened by what happened to Deejay and you did an awesome post.
                            I'm sorry too Donna for your sigs, I didn't know it could happened.
                            As for S&R I've read spoilers. I haven't will power lol. In fact I've started the pages at the end and I didn't thought it was leaked just a spoiler. I'm really glad to see that it made your days. I haven't read enough spoilers because I didn't understood what made you squee so much lol. It's perhaps better like this.
                            I don't want to know details lol but
                            Spoiler:
                            the dinner scene was romantic ? I said this because I saw you speak of Ford ? Ok I don't want to know so please just a yes or no PLEASE Think of me who have to wait lol

Thank you so much

You're too nice

Wow this is so awesome I lve them

Thank you so much

Really ? I'm glad Thank you
                            Yes!. IMHO

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Thanks ev

awww my poor whumper....Well you know the saying..If it's worth watching,it's worth waiting on

Um no that's ok Kitty!

Um i think Camy's still lying on the floor fainted.....Um does anyone know CPR

Search and rescue
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh yeah remember when we were both taliking about how they should be lying in the infirmary together side by side..Well you could imaging my surprise when it actually happened

Well in the credits
                            Spoiler:
                            It's John then Teyla she's finally where she belongs

oh and thanks!
                            Oh Linda!! You too.
                            Spoiler:
                            I thought you were going to wait.

I will read as soon as I can Ruby.

I have some ideas of my own for missing scenes.

Comment

I LOVED IT!

I went crazy on that first scene...156 caps...*sighs* Since this isn't the HD quality I won't go overboard with the finer details because for fanart I really like the HD caps. But most certainly, I will get that capture for you.

There were so many great SCENES!!! It is truly one of the BEST Season openers without a doubt and one of the overall best episodes...

I thought
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam was FANTASTIC in this one, too! Really had some great substance for her. Kanan bugged the heck out of me...I was so with Teyla when she question whose safety he was concerned about! I hope he doesn't stay long in Atlantis. Did you guys noticed when John looked Kanan up and down and then when Kanan stared back at John defiantly or almost jealously....*not sure if that's even a word* But that was a great moment...and when John sort of pushed his way through Rodney and Ronon...their faces...PRICELESS and then just stood right behind Teyla protectively, possesively. No way in hell was he going to let Kanan do whatever he wanted. He was in control and he was taking Teyla and baby back to Atlantis...AWESOME!! *faints*
                              Oh dear god....She's gone and fainted again....NINAAAAAAAAA.....You got the smelling salts ready!
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 3100 Cazz!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X