John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*cough*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    *breathe*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH*Sighs*WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*faint s*
    Is Thread Mommy OK?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Pretty sig! Good job, Wraithlord!
      Thank you Everlovin.
      Originally posted by Camy View Post
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*cough*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      *breathe*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH*Sighs*WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*faint s*
      Are you ok Camy?

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        *is gutted*
        Why?

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        Germany and Italy? uh oh, my family history is working against itself...
        LOL!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        They were the best on the night but IMHO Holland were the best team in the tornament
        Well - I totally agree. Though I might be a tad bit biased.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!

Spoiler:
        i just watched S&R... THE BEST! Better than Conversion. Better than Hot Zone. Better than Spoils of War. Better than it ALL!
        S&R spoiler

Spoiler:
        She calls her kid Toran John! And they just... the connect. And they play the Shippy music over the scene!
        Waah!! I'll be watching it in 30 minutes myself! Cannot wait

Awesome work! All of it TF!!!
        Love the icons!
        Thanks!!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Good morning JT'ers.... I see more and more are giving into their dark side and watching Search and Rescue....

I just can't wait for it to air so we can all squee together and there will be lots of squeeeing I can tell you. Probably the best JT episode ever IMO and a fantastic start to season five...

Love all the Artwork.. awesome icons and siggies everyone.... I have some caps of S&R but again can't really do anything with them at the moment. Lots of nice new material for some great walllies in the future..

Camy honey !! Are you feeling OK !!!
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Loves!
            Thanx Ev!

Camy, do you need an oxygen mask?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Search and Rescue

I've just got home for the summer so was planning on getting back into the swing of the thread... and what a way to do so!!

Spoiler:
              Wow. Just... wow. I was just so happy. It had all of my favourite things - Rodney and Teyla, Rodney and Lorne, John and Ronon, oh, and a little bit of Sheyla too...

I'd just like to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS RIGHT! She named him Torran John!!! I said that the moment I found out she was pregnant!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!! So happy. I also find it hilarious that Martin Gero forgot that in Rising Teyla's father is called Tagan, but oh well. Torran is a nice name. Now we just need for them to start calling him TJ.

Kudos to Sci for saying the dinner would be in this ep when John was trapped - I didn't think it would be because I didn't think the SGA writers would give us something that great lol! But they proved me wrong... I loved it. I screamed when I saw Ford - how did he keep that so quiet at the convention?! It's nice to see that they haven't forgotten he existed. I thought the whole scene was wonderful, especially since it was all in John's mind - it really showed the deep angst he felt about Ford, and his worry that the same thing would happen to Teyla, that he wouldn't be able to save her. Poor John. And I loved that it tied into the scene again later in the infirmary, when she says the exact same thing to him - clearly he knows her well. And I think the fact that John knows that Teyla has that level of trust in him and will be expecting him to rescue her probably made him all the more frustrated and desperate.

Ah the infirmary... yet another great scene there. Just wonderful. It was so sweet seeing Teyla with little TJ and John trying to belittle his heroics as per usual. I think that this time Teyla had every right to go feeling special...

So the next episode is about Keller - it's the one where she was in prosthetics - which makes me think that it must be all about finding a cure for Kanaan. Maybe Keller gets infected or something like that. Have to say, I was very surprised he made it off the ship alive as I was expecting a huge heroic death of some kind, but I'm looking forward to seeing John react to having him on Atlantis, and the angst that will come of it. I don't think he'll be around for too long.

Again - just so happy!
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Congrats on 3,100 posts, Cazz!

Blabber mouth.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Search and Rescue

I've just got home for the summer so was planning on getting back into the swing of the thread... and what a way to do so!!

Spoiler:
                  Wow. Just... wow. I was just so happy. It had all of my favourite things - Rodney and Teyla, Rodney and Lorne, John and Ronon, oh, and a little bit of Sheyla too...

I'd just like to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS RIGHT! She named him Torran John!!! I said that the moment I found out she was pregnant!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!! So happy. I also find it hilarious that Martin Gero forgot that in Rising Teyla's father is called Tagan, but oh well. Torran is a nice name. Now we just need for them to start calling him TJ.

Kudos to Sci for saying the dinner would be in this ep when John was trapped - I didn't think it would be because I didn't think the SGA writers would give us something that great lol! But they proved me wrong... I loved it. I screamed when I saw Ford - how did he keep that so quiet at the convention?! It's nice to see that they haven't forgotten he existed. I thought the whole scene was wonderful, especially since it was all in John's mind - it really showed the deep angst he felt about Ford, and his worry that the same thing would happen to Teyla, that he wouldn't be able to save her. Poor John. And I loved that it tied into the scene again later in the infirmary, when she says the exact same thing to him - clearly he knows her well. And I think the fact that John knows that Teyla has that level of trust in him and will be expecting him to rescue her probably made him all the more frustrated and desperate.

Ah the infirmary... yet another great scene there. Just wonderful. It was so sweet seeing Teyla with little TJ and John trying to belittle his heroics as per usual. I think that this time Teyla had every right to go feeling special...

So the next episode is about Keller - it's the one where she was in prosthetics - which makes me think that it must be all about finding a cure for Kanaan. Maybe Keller gets infected or something like that. Have to say, I was very surprised he made it off the ship alive as I was expecting a huge heroic death of some kind, but I'm looking forward to seeing John react to having him on Atlantis, and the angst that will come of it. I don't think he'll be around for too long.

Again - just so happy!
                  ITA!!!

S&R
                  Spoiler:
                  I just adore the whole ep, every single bit

I knew you'd go crazy about the baby name! And Ford, that was just fantastic!!!

In Rising Teyla says she is daughter of Tagan, so alot of people have been wondering whether Tagan is her mother! Not convinced

And I kept saying I wanted an infirmary scene with them on beds side by side

Congrats on 3,100 posts, Cazz!

Blabber mouth.
                  What! I'm shy and quiet I am

Comment

Welcome back Ruby

Search and Rescue was awesome... a great way to start season 5. I'm looking forward to all the fanfic that will come from this ep..
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello all fellow JT shippers...

I see several of others has fallen to the dark side ,,listening to the little devil on their shoulders

Camy sweetie are you okay there...

Let's just remember to label all spoiler tags as to what the talk is about under there,,,in case there are a few hrmmm angels left that haven't given in and watched it...so the wont stumble upon a spoiler tag that isn't labeled and gets to see something they don't want to... I don't want anyone to get spoiled by accident or stop coming to the thread completely in fear that they will click on something they don't want to see or being tempted for that matter... so let's all be careful...

Well I'm off for a short while.. coffee machine just got ready...so I'll guess I go and pull out my Joe mug out of the cabinet and get a cup of coffee for myself while watching my brothers new SGA video that he just sent me
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Welcome back Ruby

Search and Rescue was awesome... a great way to start season 5. I'm looking forward to all the fanfic that will come from this ep..
                        Yeah... the first of many will be with you in about an hour...
                        sigpic

Comment

really??? gosh someone is working fast with the ideas
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ok goodie.... can't wait. I hope we get some from the Shep whumpers as well..
                            sigpic

Comment

Can't wait!!!

Comment

Search and Rescue

Spoiler:

Again - just so happy!
                                Hi Ruby!!

Just... DITTO!! Such an awesome episode! And I'm still sitting here with a huge grin on my face. Perfect!
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X