• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
    Yeah I know....

Spoiler:
    It was a totally WTF moment!
    I think i was eating something when i saw that... almost chocked to death if i remember correctly.....
    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
      Oh yeah....

Spoiler:
      He dies a heroes death...I don't really remember how...I think he took a blast for someone but I could be wrong
      Spoiler:
      Trips sacrifices himself to save the Captain from thugs who invade the ship. He leads them into a room and electrocutes everyone and severely injures himself in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Trips sacrifices himself to save the Captain from thugs who invade the ship. He leads them into a room and electrocutes everyone and severely injures himself in the process.
        *sniff sniff*
        --Kate

Comment

I got an e-mail saying my Stargate Atlantis season1.2.and 3 were all shipped and on their way .. So I should get them within the next 2-3 weeks give or take and can start catching up and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE looking forward seeing the J/T shippy moments and especially the 'kiss' !! If I remember right the episode is called Conversion -right ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
            I got an e-mail saying my Stargate Atlantis season1.2.and 3 were all shipped and on their way .. So I should get them within the next 2-3 weeks give or take and can start catching up and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE looking forward seeing the J/T shippy moments and especially the 'kiss' !! If I remember right the episode is called Conversion -right ?

Kimberly
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for ya!!! Yep, it's called Conversion: with the legendary KISS!!!!
            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
              Have you guys seen the MGM preview of 'The Last Man'?

If you're anti Rodney/Keller don't look.
              Spoiler:
              It has Rodney kissing Keller. You can see it here.
              Yep seen it and nearly fell out my chair at that...
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for ya!!! Yep, it's called Conversion: with the legendary KISS!!!!

Why do I get a feeling that's going to be one of my favorite episodes ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Kimberly
                  you'll be in for a treat
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                    you'll be in for a treat

Love to watch these two in all their scenes but want to see that 'kiss'

Kimberly

Comment

Kimberly
                      Hmmmm...

And on that note i'm off ot bed! 'Night
                      --Kate

Comment

Love to watch these two in all their scenes but want to see that 'kiss'

Kimberly
                        One of our best shippy moments to date.

I'm not far behind you JT4L...Gnight all
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Another great YouTube video of J/T :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7mwntC73M

Kimberly

Comment

Kimberly
                            Oh yes it will be your favorite ep!! Although there are ones just as good, don't get me wrong but they don't KISS in those eps!!! It is totally one of my fav eps!!
                            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                            &=AWESOME &Forever
                            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Another great YouTube video of J/T :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7mwntC73M

Kimberly
                              Thanks for the vid rec Great song!

Alright all I am off to bed....Sweet Sheyla dreams everyone. Goodnight
                              Last edited by cabouse18; 03 March 2008, 05:52 PM.
                              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                              &=AWESOME &Forever
                              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Thanks. it was a bit nasty - humourous though, to any one who witnessed it, I'm sure lol.

Re the fic:
                                Spoiler:
                                Perhaps. But have you read any of my fic, Mayra??? Perhaps I'll be nice... perhaps I won't

Haha thanks I'm doing better not that the painkillers have kicked in again!

Got your ff review... I decided I'd better let y'all know there was actually a rescue mission going on!
                                LOL!!! you'd think i would have learned by now never to underestimate you and your fics! LOL!. Something tells me you have something up your sleeve for poor John and Teyla!...can't wait to find out!.
                                Spoiler:
                                Just as long as it's J/T in the end and Elizabeth is out of the picture, i'm happy *hint hint*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Hey, hey, hey. OT BUT i just read spoilers for the last episode of Enterprise
                                Spoiler:
                                THEY KILL TRIP!? NO! He's pretty I'm not watching it when it comes on... next week, no doubt.
                                Yup, but
                                Spoiler:
                                just consider the second to the last episode as the final episode, that's what i do. Manny Coto (sp?) didn't wright the last episode and he intended the second to the last episode to be the end but they wrote this one and totally hated it!. I remember reading that if Enterprise would have been picked up, believe me, Trip would be very much alive!.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X