John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    F_irst of all I have forgotten to say that I love the round robin. It was so great and the angst keep on going awesome

Secondly I saw it and this is totally personal but
    Spoiler:
    it was more than awesome. I loved every part I loved the whump I laugh so much when Mckay helps Teyla. I loved this team interaction so much. I so missed team eps. Why didn't they do all the eps like this. I don't know what to say awesome is not enough.
    I loved Teyla so strong and so tiny at the same time. And Ronon who didn't leave her side. And McKay who was so happy.
    I loved Sam she was so great and so nice. The real Sam.
    I even love Alicia Vega (?) when she shots the dart I so love it.
    But it was the show of our four and the love and friendship between them.

On the JT front I don't really know what to say. Definitely a romantic dinner I agree but I think I dream of more. lol I dreamed of my confirmation nd we are not here except that he complicity between Shep and Teyla was awesome as show it the infirmary scene. There is definitely something but we don't know.

But I find my team and for this I'm more than happy. Honnestly I think it was an extraordinary ep on all the points. It was awesome but it was too really special really fun and private (I mean really emotional) I so loved the special effects they were awesome and generally all the scenes were in really good quality. I don't think I can compre this ep to any other except perhaps Rising. I find it really special and not in the Stargate type of things. But if the authors want to do a season like this I'm all for it because I love it.

S & R
    Spoiler:
    WOOHOO...That's great you saw it and loved it...It was a great ep and if the rest of the season is even half as good as this it could be the best season yet Oh i think there was something ther with John and Teyla....Did ya see the way she looked at him
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      S & R
      Spoiler:
      WOOHOO...That's great you saw it and loved it...It was a great ep and if the rest of the season is even half as good as this it could be the best season yet Oh i think there was something ther with John and Teyla....Did ya see the way she looked at him
      I don't know whats wrong with me, I must have my rose tinted glasses on! Every ep just looks amazing now! Well maybe except Tracker but one ep in 20, I think I'll kope

Oh and totally agree with your last statement asgard

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Ooh yeah absolutely! You know you're in a video I have of the SGC sets.

Thanks Nina!

It's alright, I'll laugh at you...
        I did not know that. Any way I can see some of that? I have pics of you on stage.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I don't know whats wrong with me, I must have my rose tinted glasses on! Every ep just looks amazing now! Well maybe except Tracker but one ep in 20, I think I'll kope

Um tracker.....uhhh nope drwing a blank
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            ((HUGS)) Elf.

LOL!!!

Yep. She's happy.

I think she's Very happy.

I can't wait to share my joy with everyone too. I really enjoy to the ep tremendously(sp)

My dad even really enjoyed it and he's not really into SGA
            I've already watched twice.

Thanks hun. I was surprise with some stuff too, but we'll see how it goes.
            S&R
            Spoiler:
            I personally didn't see her really connected with K. And did you see how John looked at him. Ok. I'm gonna stop because I'll talk about the whole ep.

Interesting thought on The Seed!

I don't buy it either. We'll have to ask MG in 3 week, if JM has him on.

Sorry that we corrupted you hun, but it was awesome.

Yes!. IMHO

Oh Linda!! You too.
            Spoiler:
            I thought you were going to wait.

I will read as soon as I can Ruby.

I have some ideas of my own for missing scenes.
            Thank you so much for the answer I would have saw no I think that I would have been waiting but I was just too curious of this scene lol
            Well it took me a little longer than an hour but here's a missing moment from S&R... based around the dart scene. It's called 'The Long Way Home'.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4341116/1/
            This is absolutely gorgeous (?) I love it
            Seeing as I'm still here for the time being

I need some help Completely off topic, yet sort of on!
            Spoiler:
            I have to decide what to do my dissertation on! I have two proposals and can't choose between them.

1) To investigate the lead characters of American TV shows. Why they are the lead and how they conform/contrast the American Dream.

This is what my tutor said: "I think the first thing you say is the most interesting and especially picking out…how do the lead character within a certain TV programme conform or contrast from the American Dream?… if you talked about someone like Tony Soprano from The Sopranos you could relate the Italian American immigrant experience shown in cinema/tv The Godfather/cinema of Martin Scorsese Mean Streets/Good Fellas/Raging Bull etc…what is their idea of the American Dream?( who came up with the idea of the American Dream in the first place?) What do they have to achieve to accomplish this/ what is the experience of them who came before this? Is the American Dream purely about commercial success and economics or is it about more about feeling at home in a country etc…this is just an example but you could do this on any lead character within a film or tv show"

2) Look into viewing figures and why some genres are cult (like Scifi and SGA ) but have huge fandoms and other get more viewers but they watch the ep and then forget about it till the next. Also about how the internet has affected communication between fans and the programme makers.

My tutor says: "Firstly I think you should define what ‘Cult Viewing’ is….and what are cult viewing figures? as a starting point…what is it about the Sci fi genre which means they don’t get big viewing figures? They have a fanbase of fanatics who use a variety of media to keep up to date and in touch…in this idea should you could look at the how the internet has transformed programme viewers interaction with the programme makers and each other…has there been any time when an online protest over the way a shows storyline has been going has been affected by the public and internet forums..there are loads more areas you could look at on this…"

Like I said, I wanna do both *pouts* but I can't and I can't decide!!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

On Topic: JT rules!
            Wow really interesting subject.
            Spoiler:
            The choice is difficult. I think on the first point you could have a lot of idea more easy than in the 2nd. We speak a lot of this about Shep, Teyla... This is the definition of characters so we speak a lot on this lol.
            The 2nd subject seems to me a little more interesting beause more personnal and I thought less of this. But as a fan who participate on this type of forum .. I'm sure you will have a lot to say lol. Often when I have two subjects I decided on the one who would be less chosen. The prof have less comparison and you had better chances to be better (you know to have a good note (?) I don't know how to say it in english )

Thanks ev

awww my poor whumper....Well you know the saying..If it's worth watching,it's worth waiting on

Um no that's ok Kitty!

Um i think Camy's still lying on the floor fainted.....Um does anyone know CPR

Search and rescue
            Spoiler:
            Oh yeah remember when we were both taliking about how they should be lying in the infirmary together side by side..Well you could imaging my surprise when it actually happened

Well in the credits
            Spoiler:
            It's John then Teyla she's finally where she belongs

oh and thanks!
            Spoiler:
            Yeah she's in her right place. This isn't too soon
            lol Thank you
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
              Thanks Linda and WL.
              Simple is best, Lordy, well done.

Dark. Very dark. Wouldn't have expected anything else from you.

Thanks, Mayra.

Oh no! Not again! So sorry to hear that. Greened you for it. *hugs*

Great start!

thanks for doing that, well phrased.

Thanks Everlovin and Blue!

Ruby! Long time no see! I still have pics of you in Vancouver, want to trade?

Thanks, Asgard.

Too bad my job internet doesn't let me get S&R, guess I'll just have to wait...
              Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Hi everybody ! Wow I think I've entered in an alternate universe. It happened so much I was gone hat ?... One day
              There is a lot to catch. First of all I'm really saddened by what happened to Deejay and you did an awesome post.
              I'm sorry too Donna for your sigs, I didn't know it could happened.
              As for S&R I've read spoilers. I haven't will power lol. In fact I've started the pages at the end and I didn't thought it was leaked just a spoiler. I'm really glad to see that it made your days. I haven't read enough spoilers because I didn't understood what made you squee so much lol. It's perhaps better like this.
              I don't want to know details lol but
              Spoiler:
              the dinner scene was romantic ? I said this because I saw you speak of Ford ? Ok I don't want to know so please just a yes or no PLEASE Think of me who have to wait lol

Thank you so much

You're too nice

Wow this is so awesome I lve them

Thank you so much

Really ? I'm glad Thank you
              Love it Donna!

Awful new Kate Thanx for sending something on our behalf

They were the best on the night but IMHO Holland were the best team in the tornament

Turkey all the way

Thanx for the caps Donna! I'm going to make some over the next couple of days Too important a scenes not to have my own caps

Thanks Guys and NP
              s&R
              Spoiler:
              Wow all i can say is that i watched it very closely last night it was such a sweet Episode for our Duo I was Squeeing at all the best bits i absoloutley loved the Scene with john and The Baby in the Dart that was so sweet and the End scene was awesome as well this was such a Great Episode by Far The opening Credits were what i was Keeping an eye on the most and i saw what i wanted Rachel where she belonged at Last oooh the baby scene at the end is definatley sig or Walllie Moment
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Um tracker.....uhhh nope drwing a blank
                The
                Spoiler:
                Rodney/Keller/Ronon love triange ep!

Thanx for the advise asgard

Comment

The
                  Spoiler:

ah right...Nope not looking forward to that either
                  sigpic

Comment

S & R
                    Spoiler:
                    ITA
                    Spoiler:
                    yeah it's a chance because I wanted to see it in streaming and it didn't work but the download is always slow (I had difficulties to see fan vids) but I used my father computer the poor, he is more powerful (on mine I have only Mo of memory my father has Go), but mine didn't work anymore so I have an excuse lol
                    on the JT front yeah I saw this but i miss something I miss John reaction. It was pretty intense but I would have dreamed that he said something to Carter other than it's his work even if we all know his real motivation even Carter .
                    Fortunately I know the real story because i was so sad for Carter I will really miss her even if i'm enthousiast with the come (?) of Woolsey

Spoiler:
                    I'm under the charm my mind didn't work any more I had to go see what was my last statement lol. Yeah he was so dreamy nevertheless I will need a transcript because I don't understand all particularly when they say it's perfector something like this and until the thank you for rescuing me I didn't really understand. Wow do you think we could have a chance to see Ford again now ?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Thanks Guys and NP
                      s&R
                      Spoiler:
                      Wow all i can say is that i watched it very closely last night it was such a sweet Episode for our Duo I was Squeeing at all the best bits i absoloutley loved the Scene with john and The Baby in the Dart that was so sweet and the End scene was awesome as well this was such a Great Episode by Far The opening Credits were what i was Keeping an eye on the most and i saw what i wanted Rachel where she belonged at Last oooh the baby scene at the end is definatley sig or Walllie Moment
                      Totally me too and I'm really glad :d
                      The
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      I'm not at all for the love triangle but I hope that while the three are on their wn perhaps on the other point we will have a parallel for us. Ok wishful thinking but if the 3 osf them have something concrete I really hope we have something and I can't believe that they let us on the side.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I think
                        Spoiler:
                        that Michael also used Carson to get the ATA vaccination and he's used it to escape the exploding ship, and since it was cloaked that's how he got away without them noticing. Because otherwise they would have seen him escaping. He'll probably use the jumper in his dastardly ploy later in the series when he takes over the control room.

Thanks Camy! ((HUGS))
                        Loved your Search and Rescue fic Ruby.. it was perfect...

Someone has left you a reveiw and asked if you could take out the little summary in the title..

Spoiler:
                        I guess they mean the bit about the scene in the dart, for those you have not seen the ep..
                        sigpic

Comment

The
                          Spoiler:

Hey Cazz - Have you gotten more entries this time for the Challenge?
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Hey Cazz - Have you gotten more entries this time for the Challenge?
                            Lots of entries! Thanx to your advertising

Comment

Lots of entries! Thanx to your advertising

Great! LOL - Well, I'm sure most of the entries are not from the JT'ers.
                              I can't wait to see all of the icons!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:
                                SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE!

Elf is an happy Elf! I am no longer sad!

Thanks to everyone who aided and assisted me in being able to get the task accomplished!!

You know who you are!

((((((((HUGS!))))))))) to Everyone!

Happy Dancin' for All!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X