John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh dear god........yep she's a goner....Won't get anything coherent out of Nina for a while
    blub...blub... *lol* I have to be able to concentrate... trying to fix clips for a video...so I can't have John distract me like that *lol*
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      blub...blub... *lol* I have to be able to concentrate... trying to fix clips for a video...so I can't have John distract me like that *lol*
      Oh ok.....I'll tell blue to stop posting pics of John then....Don't want you distracted
      sigpic

Comment

Oh ok.....I'll tell blue to stop posting pics of John then....Don't want you distracted
        *lol* No worries... it wont affect you guys in here it's sorry to say not a vid of either John or JT...sorry... and no not even DL this time either...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Uh huh.......I think they should hire me to give them ideas

Oh lordy me....blues gone as well.......

DUN DUN DUN
          Thunker down !!

May need some rescue breathing.... looks around for Shep.....

Nope .. no Shep around... oh NOOOO..... it's Rodney...

Tells Rodney he doesn't have to save the day EVERYDAY...Let someone else save me...... please.... preferably Sheppard, or Ronon... or maybe Teyla can sing to me .. that would make me feel better. Glares at Rodney..... shooo.. go away...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            Thunker down !!

Tells Rodney he doesn't have to save the day EVERYDAY...Let someone else save me...... please.... preferably Sheppard, or Ronon... or maybe Teyla can sing to me .. that would make me feel better. Glares at Rodney..... shooo.. go away...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              *lol* No worries... it wont affect you guys in here it's sorry to say not a vid of either John or JT...sorry... and no not even DL this time either...
              Oh well then......BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE.....Kepp posting pics of John

Thunker down !!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................I think i'd rather have the kiss of life from a walrus Or maybe even a camel
              sigpic

Comment

Beautiful Lordy!

*whistling* *looks around* Oh good ,no one here

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...almassJPEG.jpg

*sneaks out*
                Fantastic!

Love the Shep wallies Blue!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  I noticed Check out the whump thread
                  Thanks Cazz for posting it in the whump thread.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post

Oh and congrats on 9500 posts sci and congrats on any other milestones too.
                  Originally posted by wraithlord View Post

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p.../teylasig5.jpg

But not give into it to much otherwise we probably won't comeback from it.

And I'm off again i have the rest of the day off but i want to try and caps some Atlantis episodes i haven't done any for a while.
                  Thanks WL and nice sig.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Thanx Hun i get that you are not listening but Thanx everyone
                  LOL!!!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                  Love the sigs Donna & Wraithlord!

And congrats Scifan on the milestone.

Thanks Nina & Scifan for the links, as a newbie to this thread & JT, I can get distracted by these fairly easily .
                  I should be working on a news release for PR class, but...off I go!
                  Thanks CC and NP.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Congrats on 9,500 Posts Scifan!!! WOW!!!
                  Thanks Mayra

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...almassJPEG.jpg

*sneaks out*
                  WOW Linda. Nice job!!

Neither could i at first it took me A year to figure it out Thanks to the Lovely Lea who helped me and had some amazing patience with me
                  I only have patience because I have to deal with a house full of men. :rolleye:

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Iam about to go to bed, TeylaFan, Linda, please hit me in the head, I have been up for....... 52 hours now..... Oi!!
                  Ok kiddo. And why were you up so long? Go to bed.

Wonderful job as alway Blue.

Thanks for links Nina.
                  And I sent the art we did to Maff.

I agree with alot of the POVs for JM's blog about Larrin.
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm not worried. Even if Larrin is does show up, you know it's not going to make much a difference. I mean come on, if John goes for her after all she keeps doing to him, then he has serious issues.
                  I'm not worried about her and all it is, are men writers trying to fulfil their fantasies. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Fantastic!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    WOW Linda. Nice job!!

Thanks guys.......I was just mucking about trying to figure out how to put different pics in a sig...I eventually figured out how to do it with PSP....Gimp is way too complicated for me

Oh and caz...Why have you only got Shep and winky smiley guy at the bottom of yer post....Where's Teyla

Well i gotta get to bed now...It's getting late and i gotta get up for work in the morning Ugh why oh why do we have to work *sobs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks WL and nice sig.

LOL!!!

Thanks CC and NP.

Thanks Mayra

WOW Linda. Nice job!!

Thanks for links Nina.

Spoiler:
                      I'm not worried. Even if Larrin is does show up, you know it's not going to make much a difference. I mean come on, if John goes for her after all she keeps doing to him, then he has serious issues.
                      I'm not worried about her and all it is, are men writers trying to fulfil their fantasies. IMHO
                      I don't even think Larrin will be around this season, and if John goes after the new chick, it only shows that he's not interested in any long term relationship with either one of them, just with Teyla and he's just waiting till she's ready! *wink*

I hope!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys.......I was just mucking about trying to figure out how to put different pics in a sig...I eventually figured out how to do it with PSP....Gimp is way too complicated for me

Oh and caz...Why have you only got Shep and winky smiley guy at the bottom of yer post....Where's Teyla

Well i gotta get to bed now...It's getting late and i gotta get up for work in the morning Ugh why oh why do we have to work *sobs*
                        NP hun and I know it's hard. I luckily had WB send me her tutorial to help me.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        I don't even think Larrin will be around this season, and if John goes after the new chick, it only shows that he's not interested in any long term relationship with either one of them, just with Teyla and he's just waiting till she's ready! *wink*

I hope!

I don't think she will be either and I have a feeling this one won't matter either. Plus...
                        Spoiler:
                        There's the dream sequence. I still think it's going to be John dreaming of her in a non-Athosian dress. To me it sounds like he got feelings for Teyla

Comment

Thanks WL and nice sig.

LOL!!!

Thanks CC and NP.

Thanks Mayra

WOW Linda. Nice job!!

Thanks for links Nina.

Spoiler:
                          Thats quite true but you were still a star to put up me ass long as you did try to explain it all and me not getting it i was a pain and still are
                          NP hun and I know it's hard. I luckily had WB send me her tutorial to help me.

I don't think she will be either and I have a feeling this one won't matter either. Plus...
                          Spoiler:
                          There's the dream sequence. I still think it's going to be John dreaming of her in a non-Athosian dress. To me it sounds like he got feelings for Teyla
                          Spoiler:
                          yes ive been thinking about that as well he must have feelings for her or it could be the other way round the dream could be Teylas but on either front i hope we gget some recognition of their feelings for each other this season and plenty more nice moments that we like to see between these
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oh hun just to say i wasnt on im tonight as i have Company but ill defiantley be on tomorrow ok
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thats quite true but you were still a star to put up me ass long as you did try to explain it all and me not getting it i was a pain and still are

Spoiler:
                              yes ive been thinking about that as well he must have feelings for her or it could be the other way round the dream could be Teylas but on either front i hope we gget some recognition of their feelings for each other this season and plenty more nice moments that we like to see between these
                              I agree.
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm hoping for some recognition too.

Oh hun just to say i wasnt on im tonight as i have Company but ill defiantley be on tomorrow ok
                              NP hun.

Comment

*sneaks out*
                                Very nice Linda!... your really becoming a pro at this!.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Thanks Mayra Now, get posting some more - so that you reach your milestone!!
                                LOL!!! i'm trying, i'm trying lol. All the newbies and people who came later than me are kicking my butt! LOL!.

Made some John Wallies.....

Spoiler:

Awesome wallie's Blue!. That man is just to gorgeous for his own good!. Love the look in his eye's!.

Thanks Donna....Rachel has a beautiful voice...it would be nice if we could get to hear her sing again.... and have John listen..
                                Totally!. I'd love it if Rachel sang again and that this time around, John was there. I was so hoping for that in Critical Mass
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X