John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh and caz...Why have you only got Shep and winky smiley guy at the bottom of yer post....Where's Teyla
    Oops! Does this make up?

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Totally!. I'd love it if Rachel sang again and that this time around, John was there. I was so hoping for that in Critical Mass
    She's saving that for the wedding

Can anybody help me chose between icons???

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Oops! Does this make up?

She's saving that for the wedding

Can anybody help me chose between icons???

I'll try

Comment

I finally got to access GW again after trying forever .. I'm having no problems on other sites but this one keeps either coming up error or not connecting and I'm starting to get irked beyond words .. Why does it do this ?
        Also what's the deal with
        Spoiler:
        the stupid John/Larrin crap JM is soputing off about ? Are we never going to rid of her ? Also although I adore McKay there are way too many episodes showcasing McKay in season 5 and I'd appreciate seeing more variety like more Teyla centric episodes and more of Lorne too ..

Kimberly ( who is ready to SCREAM )

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

I finally did another RL sig. Hope you like it.

Hey Kim.

Goodnight everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Hey Kim.

Goodnight everyone.
            Cute
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

NP hun and I know it's hard. I luckily had WB send me her tutorial to help me.

I don't think she will be either and I have a feeling this one won't matter either. Plus...
              Spoiler:
              There's the dream sequence. I still think it's going to be John dreaming of her in a non-Athosian dress. To me it sounds like he got feelings for Teyla
              Yes...I don't want to get myself all ralied up and then get dissapointed as so many seasons in the past. So, anything that comes this way, will be a pleasant surprise.
              sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
                Spoiler:
                ANGST....Hoe could i forget *puts head down to meet desk very hard*
                Don't do that!!!!!! Don't hurt yourself! [hell, we've already got one wounded person hanging around- we don't need 2! (& the one is John, in case you didn't figure that out)]

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Hey don't be sorry it was really perfect and I like it a lot.
                Spoiler:
                I really like McKay
                I was saying sorry for the length- for I know it's meant to be short.
                I think we now have 2 J/T shippers in Atlantis:
                Spoiler:
                Ronon & Rodney. Although Rodney was more half-&-half: half of his protest was due to seeing two of his friends & team mates arguing; & the other half was cos the two of them were soon going to be apart!

Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Cute
                  Thanks Nina. Are you up early or late.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Yes...I don't want to get myself all ralied up and then get dissapointed as so many seasons in the past. So, anything that comes this way, will be a pleasant surprise.
                  I'm trying not to either. And the few things that we have heard sounds really good and has great possibilities.

Comment

You are always so optimistic...that's good! Have a great week everyone...hey Lea, how did you spend this heat wave this weekend!?

Hope all is well....hugs, Camy
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Kim.

Goodnight everyone.
                      Lovely sig... sci ..

Thats the best way of looking at things.

Only 7 more votes needed in the Teyla multishipping game to come in number one...
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=55480&page=5
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Kim.

Goodnight everyone.
                        Lol thats nice hun
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Linda ... not sure if you have seen this...

It looks like Teyla is involved a lot more this season..

Upcoming Teyla eps..

Spoiler:
                          Hope writes: “I would like to know whether Teyla will be more involved with the different storylines in the coming Season 5?”

Answer: We’ll certainly see more of Teyla than we did in season four. As a fan of the character, you’ll no doubt love Search and Rescue, Broken Ties, and The Queen, and no doubt enjoy The Daedalus Variations, Ghost in the Machine, and The Shrine.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Upcoming Teyla eps..

Spoiler:
                            Hope writes: “I would like to know whether Teyla will be more involved with the different storylines in the coming Season 5?”

Answer: We’ll certainly see more of Teyla than we did in season four. As a fan of the character, you’ll no doubt love Search and Rescue, Broken Ties, and The Queen, and no doubt enjoy The Daedalus Variations, Ghost in the Machine, and The Shrine.
                            Wohoo at Last lots of Teyla Time Thanx Blue
                            i made this for linda
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

You are always so optimistic...that's good! Have a great week everyone...hey Lea, how did you spend this heat wave this weekend!?

Hope all is well....hugs, Camy
                              I'm not always, but I try.

Oh man! It was hot.
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Saturday, we luckily had most of the day at church, it has AC. After that, we had two of the boys friends, from church, sleep over and their parents were here for supper. I just made sandwiches and stuff.
                              Sunday we went the kids parent's house and had breakfast together and the boys played in the sprinkler all day. We came home while they played and Pete finally put the AC in early in the evening. I sat in front of the fan all day and cold clothe.
                              That's about it.

Lovely sig... sci ..

Thats the best way of looking at things.

Only 7 more votes needed in the Teyla multishipping game to come in number one...
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=55480&page=5
                              Thanks Blue. I just voted. We need 5 votes to win.

Upcoming Teyla eps..

Spoiler:

Oh Thanks Blue!!!
                              Is that our Hope that asked that?

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              i made this for linda
                              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...006/Lindas.jpg
                              Nice job Donna!!

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you ?
                                Thanx asgard
                                i forgot CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE HUN
                                Spoiler:
                                How are you ? I hope you feel better and your medication work well now. I'm glad to see you're here more often (even if it's me who isn't too much )

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                Well said!! My thoughts exactly!
                                Spoiler:
                                if you ask me, I think that John doesn´t really NEED any love interest at all or at least some older one. I guess the John/Teyla ship has sailed with the baby but pairing him with Larrin (the way she´s now) just doesn´t seem right. I agree that she looks too young for the part! But I DO remember an interview with JF where he said that he´s "not really kirking enough" even though there are constantly jokes made about it on the show and that he discussed it with his wife but I don´t think he was suggesting a character like Larrin. Considered his past choices, it seems a bit of an insult to the character of Sheppard! I´d love to see him hook up with Teyla, or - second choice- his ex! But not with a girl who has yet to mature and actually show some character.

Though, I gotta admit re JM blog
                                Spoiler:
                                it´s nice that he added the "same amount of infirmary time" confirmation, I guess that means that parts of the planned and now shelved "Hexed" Shep whump ep will be leaked into the others ones and so there won´t be any need for "Hexed" anymore ....

Great wallies, sigs, icons .... this thread is so full of great artwork, it´s tough to actually pull away to make a post here

Great work, everybody!

Sci, congrats again!
                                Ok sorry but about JM
                                Spoiler:
                                and what he said I didn't remember exactly what he said but I didn't see a problem. I mean I remember in S4 an interview from JF where he said that he considered Larrin like a strong regular woman who would be John love interest. I remember because it unnerved me. While JM had said that they wouldn't continue on this road. I was surprised by what JM said on the love interest because he wasn't for at first so I thought he spoke of Larrin I haven't thought he means a new one I keep my hope for the JT

*whistling* *looks around* Oh good ,no one here

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...almassJPEG.jpg

*sneaks out*
                                I agree this is awesome great idea and style
                                Its awesome better than what i can do anyway what programme did you use
                                I disagree you underestimate yourself what Linda did is awesome (and better than me on this I agree because besides my muse is gone ) but what you do is awesome
                                Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Beautiful

I love it Very nice.

Uh... Drool?

WOW! Really good Lindy Don't kid yourself, it;s better than you think.

get over to deviantART and get yourself some brushes; experiment. It's how you get confidence
                                Really Deviantart is free ? I ask because I have difficulties to find free site where you don't have to register or do something else (I suppose I'm stupid I fear too much laws )
                                *drools* oh yeah really really good
                                Thats quite true but you were still a star to put up me ass long as you did try to explain it all and me not getting it i was a pain and still are

Spoiler:
                                yes ive been thinking about that as well he must have feelings for her or it could be the other way round the dream could be Teylas but on either front i hope we gget some recognition of their feelings for each other this season and plenty more nice moments that we like to see between these
                                Yeah
                                Spoiler:
                                I really hope for recognition too I don't ask for the moon but I really hope that there isn't other love interest this season or only if it means a recognition. Just this, it's why I have really hope for this dream scene

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../RachelL-1.jpg

Hey Kim.

Goodnight everyone.
                                It's so pretty. I love the colors
                                Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                                Don't do that!!!!!! Don't hurt yourself! [hell, we've already got one wounded person hanging around- we don't need 2! (& the one is John, in case you didn't figure that out)]

I was saying sorry for the length- for I know it's meant to be short.
                                I think we now have 2 J/T shippers in Atlantis:
                                Spoiler:
                                Ronon & Rodney. Although Rodney was more half-&-half: half of his protest was due to seeing two of his friends & team mates arguing; & the other half was cos the two of them were soon going to be apart!

Laura.
                                Great idea I love it
                                i made this for linda
                                http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...006/Lindas.jpg
                                drool again Lorne wow this sig is really pretty and the cherry on the cake (?) is it's Lorne
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X